Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

  1. #1

    Default Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    This was inspired by the Peck thread. What are you're guilty pleasures, the things you would never tell anybody, or that when around certain people you wouldn't tell people.


    Mine are:

    Laguna Beach, this is so typical, but I can't help watching it. I almost everybody on there, it's stupid and annoying , but I can't stop myself.

    Coffee Shop Delicacies-I am addicted to Frappechinos, It makes me feel so typical and obvious also.

    Dashboard Confessional....sort of-I kind of feel like one of those teenage mall drones, those little girls I see wearing their fake chucks and black, but I still like them, though I do get teased horribly by my more metal-orientated friends.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

    Do Not Trade Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

  2. #2
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Looking at Fred Jones HUGE butt!!!!

    I'm sorry I just had to get that out!

  3. #3
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking at Fred Jones HUGE butt!!!!

    I'm sorry I just had to get that out!
    Wow.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  4. #4
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Hey I love Laguna Beach as well! and Proud of it that is a great show

    Why Not Us ?


  5. #5
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Wow.
    what can I say! He can play and he looks good and has a HUGE butt. Much like JO but JO has no butt , but is very sexy! lol

  6. #6
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    I'm Btown's chef, roasted babe is my speciality.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  7. #7
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking at Fred Jones HUGE butt!!!!

    I'm sorry I just had to get that out!


    I must not be seeing right, my eyes are telling me you just posted in a forum other than the Pacers forum. It can't be.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  8. #8
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    I stick babies up my big butt while watching Laguna Beach.

  9. #9
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I must not be seeing right, my eyes are telling me you just posted in a forum other than the Pacers forum. It can't be.
    Shut up Soup! "Good Gord!"

  10. #10
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stick babies up my big butt while watching Laguna Beach.
    Wow! I guess you'll get along with all of us since you have all those things in common with us!

  11. #11
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what can I say! He can play and he looks good and has a HUGE butt. Much like JO but JO has no butt , but is very sexy! lol
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #12
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lookin worried ... are you okay?

  13. #13
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Okay, honestly, I've got a few guilty pleasures.

    I like to read good books, and I like to read them with my eyes. I use both hands, and rest on either my back or my elbows. Pretty crazy huh? I'm just a regular wildman.

    I also like to say "gord." A lot.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  14. #14
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, honestly, I've got a few guilty pleasures.

    I like to read good books, and I like to read them with my eyes. I use both hands, and rest on either my back or my elbows. Pretty crazy huh? I'm just a regular wildman.

    I also like to say "gord." A lot.
    Wow! YOU ARE A LUNATIC!! and saying "Gord" alot cuz you like it isn't unusual I know a few ppl including me who also likes ta say it.

  15. #15
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and saying "Gord" alot cuz you like it isn't unusual I know a few ppl including me who also likes ta say it.
    Durn, you say it too??! I guess that makes me reallly weird huh.


    And now that you are offline this comment gets to go unresponded to for like half a day!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  16. #16
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stick babies up my big butt while watching Laguna Beach.
    Good GOD man get ahold of yourself ! LMAO

    Why Not Us ?


  17. #17
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Durn, you say it too??! I guess that makes me reallly weird huh.


    And now that you are offline this comment gets to go unresponded to for like half a day!
    You are so dumb! haha that's why it hasnt even bin haffa day yet!

  18. #18
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Maintaining good fingernails.

    It's rare to see a guy who has fingernail clippers on his keychain, but, I've got 'em. Dad used to tell me all the time when I was little that I needed to keep my fingernails clean because girls liked guys with clean fingernails. I think he would say that because he always kept his fingernails clean and that was his only upside, as far as appearance, to the ladies.

    I'd ignore it because I was a little kid and I would "just get 'em dirty again anyways."

    But, now, I'm always trimming and cleaning. I guess it works, the girls are all over me!
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  19. #19
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    oooh! I like a guy who keeps his nails clean! lol

  20. #20
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,397

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Quote Originally Posted by pizza guy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maintaining good fingernails.

    It's rare to see a guy who has fingernail clippers on his keychain, but, I've got 'em. Dad used to tell me all the time when I was little that I needed to keep my fingernails clean because girls liked guys with clean fingernails. I think he would say that because he always kept his fingernails clean and that was his only upside, as far as appearance, to the ladies.

    I'd ignore it because I was a little kid and I would "just get 'em dirty again anyways."

    But, now, I'm always trimming and cleaning. I guess it works, the girls are all over me!
    Please tell me you're not on of those guys. You know, the guys who like to clip their nails no matter where they are, waiting for their food in a restaurant, In the office, surrounded by co-workers, etc.

    We were talking about that the other day. We were having an office pitch-in and as we sat at our desks, with our plates of food, we could hear the "click-click" of one of our supervisors clipping his nails. We came to the decision that other than brushing your hair, any type of grooming belongs in a bathroom, or in private. (As one person poined out, people that clip their nails in public never pick up after themselves.)
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  21. #21
    Jeff Foster
    Guest

    Default Re: Resurrection: Guilty Pleaures

    Yeah Laguna Beach is great. Some of those girls are hot, I can say that because I'm no more than a year older than them. There is music that I can't help but like too. For instance techno music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •