Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: T.O.

  1. #1
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default T.O.

    im an eagles fan and T.O. had 5 catches for 131 yds and a td
    in only 1 half of play
    1st play of game was a 64 yard td catch by T.O.
    what do you think about that colts fans

  2. #2
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Thats nice.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  3. #3
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what do you think about that colts fans
    If he can do that about 150 more times over the remainder of his career, he might catch up to Marvin's numbers.

    [edit] And I thought I'd let you know that you've misquoted the song lyric in your signature. [/edit]

  4. #4
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    woops i cant believe id did that

  5. #5
    Hi! pacercoltfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EARTH.
    Posts
    2,258

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im an eagles fan and T.O. had 5 catches for 131 yds and a td
    in only 1 half of play
    1st play of game was a 64 yard td catch by T.O.
    what do you think about that colts fans
    Um ok. That's good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

  6. #6
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    hes only had three more td's T.O. has had running qb's

  7. #7
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    im gonn here about that too much tommorow though

  8. #8
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hes only had three more td's T.O. has had running qb's
    Try looking up catches and yards. Marvin is FAR ahead in both. Plus Marvin isn't a douchebag, but then we've ran this discussion into the ground before....

  9. #9
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    marvin is probably a little better and especcialy with attitude
    but with all T.O. said its awesome what happened

  10. #10

    Default Re: T.O.

    What kind of reaction did TO get from the crowd when he was first introduced? Did they cheer him after that first catch?

  11. #11
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    marvin is probably a little better and especcialy with attitude
    but with all T.O. said its awesome what happened
    Yeah, it's pretty neat our star QB and WR's actually talk to each other...........
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #12
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: T.O.

    TO and McNabb where talking to each other on the field too.

  13. #13
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nino Brown
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TO and McNabb where talking to each other on the field too.
    That's good to hear.


    Maybe T.O. will stop being an ***, now.


    I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  14. #14
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    marvin is probably a little better and especcialy with attitude
    but with all T.O. said its awesome what happened
    A little better my ***. Marvin is alot better. How often do your hear Marvin running his mouth? How often does he demand higher contracts? Have you ever heard the expretion "don't bring a knife to a gun fight". In this case I think T.O. is the knife and Marvin is the AK47.

  15. #15
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Marivin and T.O. are both great WR's, don't get me wrong.

    It's just one is a douche and one isn't.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  16. #16
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marivin and T.O. are both great WR's, don't get me wrong.

    It's just one is a douche and one isn't.
    Yep.

  17. #17
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As an Eagle fan, could you tell me what it's like following a team that plays in a conference that couldn't even quailfy as a JV league? And knowing at the end of the day, even if they go 16-0, the best they can hope for is losing in the Super Bowl?
    That is a very good question.

  18. #18
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Marvin Harrison

    845 receptions
    11,185 yards
    80.5 yards receiving per game
    13.2 yards per reception
    98 touchdowns
    10 fumbles
    5 lost fumbles
    139 games

    Terrell Owens

    669 receptions
    9,772 yards
    72.4 yards receiving per game
    14.6 yards per reception
    95 touchdowns
    9 fumbles
    6 lost fumbles
    135 games

    Both receivers were drafted and began playing in 1996.

  19. #19
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Also, look at Reggie Wayne's stats from last year vs. TO's stats from last year...

    Mighty similar...

    Colts #2 WR vs. Eagles #1 WR


    Reggie Wayne

    77 receptions
    1210 yards
    12 TD's
    75.6 yards receiving per game
    15.7 yards average per reception
    0 fumbles
    16 games played

    Terrell Owens

    77 receptions
    1200 yards
    85.7 yards receiving per game
    15.6 yards average per reception
    14 TD's
    2 fumbles
    1 lost fumble
    14 games played

  20. #20

    Talking Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As an Eagle fan, could you tell me what it's like following a team that plays in a conference that couldn't even quailfy as a JV league? And knowing at the end of the day, even if they go 16-0, the best they can hope for is losing in the Super Bowl?

    Hey, go easy Btown I still lurk here man.

    I don't agree with the premise of this thread so I won't touch the T.O. issue as I would like to see the Eagles get rid of him. I would take Harrison any day of the week over T.O.

    But I have to take issue with the bolded part of your statement.

    The Eagles have no control over the fact that the rest of their conference is weak and that shouldn't reflect poorly on the Eagles. Remember for the most part this Eagles team has the same core only it is better than their teams that played in the NFC Championship games against the Rams and Tampa Bay both who went on to beat the AFC in the Super Bowl. Tampa Bay crushed the AFC team 48-21.

    This Eagles team isn't just slightly better than the rest of the NFC they absolutely dominated the NFC with huge wins for the most part last season. There was a game late in the season where they had like 45 points against Green Bay with 8 minutes still remaining in the 3rd quarter.

    They would dominate most of the AFC teams as well with the exception of Pitt,Indy and NE.

    The Bengals were 8-8 last year in the AFC and both teams played their starters for the 1st half last night and the Eagles were up 27-3 at half time and were just toying with the Bengals. If it was a normal game you would probably be looking at about a 45-10 Eagles win.

    Also it isn't like the AFC has been dominate in the Super Bowl recently all (3) New England wins were by just 3 points and they are the class of the AFC. Two of those wins were on last minute field goals so the NFC has more than held their own in those games.

    The Eagles were probably better than the Tampa Bay team they lost to in the NFC Championship game in Philly and that Tampa Bay team went on to crush the AFC in the Super Bowl.

    They probably can't beat New England but there hasn't been a team in the AFC that could beat New England. They lost to the Pats by just 3 points despite the fact that McNabb had an uncharacteristic game with 4 interceptions.

    I think you have the Pats than you have the 2nd tier teams which consist of the Eagles,Colts and Steelers. There might be a surprise team or two every year that jumps up but pretty much after those top 4 teams you have a league filled with below average or bad teams.

    Is it tougher to get to the Super Bowl from the AFC? Sure because you have 3 elite teams one of them a dynasty and it is tougher to get home field advantage.

    But I disagree when you say the Eagles have no shot if they get to the Super Bowl because they have already competed against NFC teams in the Conference Title games that went on to win it. Had Pittsburgh beat New England last year there is no telling how a rookie like Ben would have handled the pressure of the Super Bowl and the Eagles defense forced a veteran like Brady into multiple mistakes so they would have had a terrific chance of beating Pittsburgh.

  21. #21
    Hi! pacercoltfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EARTH.
    Posts
    2,258

    Default Re: T.O.

    The more I hear about T.O. whining and crying, the more I like Marvin. Yeah T.O. is good and one of the best however IMO Marvin is the better of the two. How many times do we hear Marvin whining and crying? Marvin lets his onfield actions speak for himself.

    Of course I'm biased anyway just look at my sig.


    MARVIN IS THE MAN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

  22. #22
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: T.O.

    Count me as a member of the "TO is a douchebag" brigade.....

    Oh, and he couldn't carry Marvin's jockstrap...



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  23. #23
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    i never said t o was better than marvin
    i never even said the name marvin
    all im saying is that is amazing for the eagles

  24. #24
    Pacerman157
    Guest

    Default Re: T.O.

    by the way ill say myself T.O. is a douchebag

  25. #25
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: T.O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerman157
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i never said t o was better than marvin
    i never even said the name marvin
    all im saying is that is amazing for the eagles
    No, you asked what we thought of TO as Colts fans. Due to the fact that we get to see Marvin on a weekly basis, we're not terribly impressed. Ask fans of a team who don't have the best receiving coprs in football what they think of TO if all you want are positive answers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •