Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Today, Reg turns the big 4-0!

    Have a good one, man!

  2. #2
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy B-Day Uncle Reg!

    We miss ya already!

  3. #3
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Today, Reg turns the big 4-0!

    Have a good one, man!
    Indeed the big 40.... hopefully relaxing in Malibu this morning..

    Why Not Us ?


  4. #4
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy 4-0, Reggie!


  5. #5
    Zesty
    Guest

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Congrats, Reggie, you are officially old. *running from all the 40+ posters*

  6. #6
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,153

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Congrats, Reggie, you are officially old.
    So what does that make Geezer? Pre-historic?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  7. #7
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what does that make Geezer? Pre-historic?
    Nah, they had history when Geezer was born... Of course it was written in cuneiform on clay tablets...
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #8
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *running from all the 40+ posters*
    Too bad you can't run fast enough.

  9. #9
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Oh, you're gonna get it for that comment Kstat.......

    Just as soon as IndyGeezer puts his bifocals on to see that post and is able to get his cane out to beat you with....

  10. #10
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,159
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Here's for the big 4-0 Reggie. :

    Just tell em like I can that you're 21.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  11. #11
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,598

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday, Reg!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday Reggie!


    Reggie Miller- Forever a Pacer
    31 Forever

  13. #13
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,153

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerSteelerChick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happy Birthday Reggie!


    Reggie Miller- Forever a Pacer
    Jay, is that your daughter?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  14. #14
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday, Reggie!!!

    Tell Chief Jr. I said hey!!!!

  15. #15
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,966

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jay, is that your daughter?
    God, I hope not, considering he was flirting with her when she first posted.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  16. #16
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy birthday Reggie.

  17. #17
    reggie31mate
    Guest

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday Reg!
    And thanks for everything!

  18. #18
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,598

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God, I hope not, considering he was flirting with her when she first posted.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  19. #19
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    if only you saw this...

  20. #20
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday Uncle Reg!
    Luv Ya!

  21. #21
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday Uncle Reggie!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  22. #22
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: Happy Birthday, Reggie!

    Happy Birthday Mr. Pacer!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •