Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TO asked to leave Eagles Camp

Default Re: TO asked to leave Eagles Camp

[QUOTE=Since86] He still comes out of it with more than 6mil.

QUOTE]

Thats how i understand it. Gets a six million dollar check and then will promptly sign a big fat contract from the next sucker in line. He is a jerk, but he's a rich jerk.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm reminded of the Marvin Harrison vs. TO thread from a month or two back. On top of Marvin's numbers being better across the board in the smae number of seasons, TO is a complete and total waste of a football player. I'll take Marvin any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I just saw TO and Rosenhaus talking on PTI for about 8 min or so. TO is such a ****ing moron. He says he doesn't even want to talk to McNabb....such a bad attitude. Everything he has said is just disrespectful, and he doesn't have a clue.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Get well soon PG! Believe_in_blue's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by travmil
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm reminded of the Marvin Harrison vs. TO thread from a month or two back. On top of Marvin's numbers being better across the board in the smae number of seasons, TO is a complete and total waste of a football player. I'll take Marvin any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    I agree. As Colts fans we are lucky to have a very class group of guys for the most part. Edge has the same agent as TO and could have just as easily caused the same kind of distraction here as TO is doing in Philly. On top of that I believe that it is more important that Edge gets a new contract sooner because he's a running back and history shows that running backs usually start to decrease in productivity once they get in their late 20's and early 30's. So with that being said if Edge doesnt get his one last big contract soon, he may not get it. Despite of all this Edge as shown up, with what seems to be a great attitude, and has not been much of a distraction at all.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just wondering if anyone caught the halftime interview with Berman and T.O.?

I felt dirty just listening to it. It was about as immature as immature can be.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2132446

He is such a jerk. Really. Who brings a family into this? Who calls out your quarterback, who has done absolutely nothing? He's a *******
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

The Eagles players should settle this in a closed-door meeting.

Preferably one where they beat the living *** out of TO.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Since86
    Just wondering if anyone caught the halftime interview with Berman and T.O.?

I felt dirty just listening to it. It was about as immature as immature can be.
    T.O. was everywhere yesterday. They kept making a big deal about on Mike & Mike this morning. I wanted to call and point out that with the exception of the press conference T.O. called every single thing he did yesterday was on ESPN. All ESPN had to do was not ask for an interview, but no they turned themselves into ETOPN.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastoftheEast
    i would like to c him go to the CFL so we dont have to listen to him
    Or how about the NFLE?

He was shopped around here in Iraq too . . . no takers.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...mqb/index.html

For those that haven't seen today's MMQB by Peter King.

Try and read this and then come back and say that TO is a better receiver thatn Marvin Harrison.

Try to read that and come away without thinking that TO is the biggest A-hole in all of sports. The article says that McNabb and his deacon father went to TO's house and prayed with him to get better after his injury last season. Then TO takes shots at him all off season about the Super Bowl? What a douche!