Thread: Weeping Jesus on the cross, the Nets are dismantling the Kings...

Default Weeping Jesus on the cross, the Nets are dismantling the Kings...

41-15 with 7:45 left in the 2nd. Kings only scored 9 points in the 1st.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Weeping Jesus on the cross, the Nets are dismantling the Kings...

Holy :censor:!

47-27 Nets with 3:45 left in the 2nd.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Luckily the Kings play another game before Friday night

Luckily the Kings play another game before Friday night
    I'm very thankful for that. Let them take out their frustrations on them, then have a normal game for us.

Sports Logo

Like someone pointed out in another thread. Play D against them and you can win.

Sports Logo

True but their defensive system is like saying surely they wont score if we just stand here.

Sports Logo

it's because we made it pretty far.

True true.

Like someone pointed out in another thread. Play D against them and you can win.
    Yeah I said that SA always has their number. D wins

And man am I REALLY glad they play tonight...I hope they whip up on the Wiz
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Yeah I said that SA always has their number. D wins

Wow, you're taking credit for my observation, which you parrotted:

I think if we play the Kings like we played the Cavs, we'll lose. In other words, we end up playing their game instead of them playing ours. We're not going to match the Kings' firepower, but we can keep them in check if we play to our strength, which is defense.
    As mentioned, if we play to their game like we did in Cleveland, then we will lose. Our defense has been lacking lately, and that is the key to beating the Kings. If we play defense, we will beat them. Why does SA consistantly beat the Kings? Defense. This is the key to the game.

Thieving scoundrel. :

A lot of times I will post in a thread without reading other responses in it

But hey, great minds think alike
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oh, that's useful.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

[quote="Jay@Section222"]

Oh, that's useful.