Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Basketball card and sports memoribilia collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two recent additions:

Not to bad.

Have you guys ever had any problems from Ebay? I think someone from Kentucky is trying to stiff me for a card I paid for August 16. Its been almost two weeks and no word.

Some sellers are just slow in shipping their cards out. I've had sellers that took around 2 weeks; I would get concerned, but they showed up sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot
    Some sellers are just slow in shipping their cards out. I've had sellers that took around 2 weeks; I would get concerned, but they showed up sooner or later.
    The lady sent me an E-mail today saying that it was sent Monday.

Bump

IllWill

I have like a million baseball cards, most from the early-mid 90's. They are just sitting here in my house...if anyone is interested in buying any of them I would love to start unloading some. If anyone wants to meet up with me somewhere and look I've got most of the cards in big 3-ring binders I can bring those.

I'm in the process of trying to find auto Pacers cards of Mark Jackson, Sam Perkins, Brad Miller and Chris Mullin. Very fustrating, still no luck!

They have certified autographed card of Jackson and Mullin in Pacers uniforms and the other two in other team uniforms.

IllWill

I've got an autographed yardstick and an autographed trial size bag of planters peanuts signed by Brad Miller lol.

sweabs

Are there any Shawn Marion fans out there who would be willing to trade something Pacers-related for a Shawn Marion signed ball (I got it signed a couple years ago at the Vince Carter Charity All-star game). It also has Milt Palacio's autograph on it.

I can vouch for the Marion Signed ball as I was at the Same Vince Carter Charity All-Star Game with rcarey when the ball was signed

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan
    Does anyone else buy alot of cards on Ebay?
    I buy cards on Ebay, to me that is the cheapest place to get them. I sold my whole collection last year although, I kept a few of my favorites. I got a REALLY good price so it wasn't as painful as I thought. I just started putting together a book of one of nothing but rookies, vintage dodgers, one of pacers rare, and of course the reggie album . If you have any favorite sellers let me know, I like the dealers with low shipping... ellsworthcards is one of my favorite dealers he has awesome deals and low low shipping

wwhoo;pz
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

anybody have a signed Reggie Millers jersey? if you do and its for sale plz repost here or pm me.. im looking for one to put up in my new room

I have the signatures of every major record holder in baseball history (except Bonds who I don't want and Jack Chesbro who I can't find), 13 of the Perfect Game pitchers and an additional 40-45 Hall of Famers.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was at a flee market down here a couple of moths ago and saw a JO autographed card that seemed pretty cheap at the time, but I can't remember how much it was. i need to go back and check that place out again.

The best card I have is a Ripkin rookie that i have in a box somewhere.

i had a question for you guys. i lived in Indy forever and Reggie has always been my favorite player. Didn't know if you guys knew of any autograph sessions Reggie did near Indy or anywhere else?? i live in Knoxville, TN so i'm far away from any Reggie Miller news.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    Are there any Shawn Marion fans out there who would be willing to trade something Pacers-related for a Shawn Marion signed ball (I got it signed a couple years ago at the Vince Carter Charity All-star game). It also has Milt Palacio's autograph on it.
    I'll give you 8 dollars....

...oh wait, I just noticed that Milty signed it too....I'll give you FOUR.

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

ok wait... that Dale Davis card... uh he's in a pacer uniform and at the bottom it says Portland Trailblazers????

12/27/2005 at Spurs - SamBear - 3

1/2/2008 vs Memphis - SamBear - 19

4/9/2014 - Luis Scola also recorded a season high with 24 points and Evan Turner added 23 for Indiana.

I have a Dwayne Wade Rookie Topps Cromographs card. I would be willing to sell it if the price is right. Value is currently at $200.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays View Post
    I have the signatures of every major record holder in baseball history (except Bonds who I don't want and Jack Chesbro who I can't find), 13 of the Perfect Game pitchers and an additional 40-45 Hall of Famers.

The only thingwe have so far is a personal note to Geezer Jr. on a banquet menu signed by Mickey Lolich. Go ahead....tell me what he's famous for.

Well, not exactly true....I have a framed signed pix of The Kingston Trio and a 45 RPM record signed by Bob Shane the leader of the trio. (They sent them to me after I had been in contact with them regarding some music I was wanting to perform).
    Last edited by indygeezer; 09-18-2007 at 06:40 AM.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

I took Mrs. RWB to the Wizard of Oz fest last weekend to meet the remaining Munchkins. There were only three who could show up and I suspect this may be the last time any do. She did get a book signed and it seriously took alot of effort by the little people to write their names.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

I'm clueless when trying to post pictures. My son posted this on another web site for me on hometheater stuff. It includes some of our Pacers and Colts junk we've collected and my current hometheater project we're working on. So if you're bored you can take a look about 7 entries down on the page http://forum.hd-dvd.com/showthread.php?t=2078

You won't have to click on the mutiple links if you just arrow down on the page.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    I'm clueless when trying to post pictures. My son posted this on another web site for me on hometheater stuff. It includes some of our Pacers and Colts junk we've collected and my current hometheater project we're working on. So if you're bored you can take a look about 7 entries down on the page http://forum.hd-dvd.com/showthread.php?t=2078

You won't have to click on the mutiple links if you just arrow down on the page.

WoW there is a forum where people just talk about HD products all of the time. Nice set up on your theater and cool Pacers stuff. Where did you get those old signed Pacers shorts?

BB, the shorts were from a charity event sponsored by the Pacers some years ago. The MCD parachute Mrs. RWB caught last year was signed by Marquis Daniels and Jermaine's older brother.