Thread: Eleven holes-in-one in a single round...

Default Eleven holes-in-one in a single round...

http://reuters.excite.com//article/2...MEMORY-DC.html

Aug 2, 10:59 AM (ET)

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea's Dear Leader Kim Jong-il never forgets a phone number, a cadre's career or a line of computer code.

According to an article posted Tuesday on a Web site run by North Korea, Kim wakes up early every day for intensive memory training where he sits down and commits to his keen mind items such as the phone numbers of workers in his Stalinist state.

"I remember all computer codes and telephones that workers are using now," Kim was quoted as saying on the Web Site "Uri-Min-jok-kiri" (www.uriminzokkiri.dprkorea.com), or "Among our People."

Kim surprised a group of North Korean officials attending a meeting in 2002 by recalling all their phone numbers "with lightning speed," the site said.

On a day Kim visited a cemetery, he looked around at the tombs and he remembered the achievements, characteristics, tastes and bereaved family members for hundreds of the dead by a quick glance at the names on tombstones, it said.

"All the attendants were surprised at his incredible memory," the site says.

North Korean propaganda is ripe with the amazing achievements of its Dear Leader. The highly controlled state also closely monitors its citizens to make sure they do not speak out against Kim or challenge his rule.

Kim pilots jet fighters, pens operas, produces movies and accomplished a feat unmatched in the annals of professional golf by shooting 11 holes-in-one on the first round he ever played.

The Web Site said Kim told all workers they should develop their ability to memorize. "The memory of a person gets better when a person uses their brain often," he was quoted as saying.
    -----------

Eleven holes-in-one in a single round? Yeah and he can probably jump tall buildings with a single bound.

Anybody that's ever played golf just isn't going to believe 11 holes on one in the first round of golf you ever played. Mini golf, yeah possible, real golf no way!

Default Re: Eleven holes-in-one in a single round...

"I'm ronery, so ronery...."

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Only Kim Jong-Il would even try to say that feat was probable, if even possible...

I think the power has gone to his head...

"Inebitable"

I read an article in the LA Times last summer about a former chef of his talking about insane the man is. For example, he has people who chews his food for him.

Forget Bin Laden, the idea of this guy with nukes scares the crap out of me. That's why I have a hard time believing all the black-ops stuff the CIA supposedly does. If so, we would have taken that psycho out years ago.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!