Thread: Pacers fan stuck in Oklahoma..NBA package?

PacRaz27

Default Pacers fan stuck in Oklahoma..NBA package?

I'm a Pacers fan stuck in Tulsa, Oklahoma. my question is: Is the NBA package worth the $$? I get maybe 8 games a year on National tv, and while that wasn't so bad last year (when Jermaine, SJ, and Ronnie missed a ton of time), I'm going to want to watch a lot more games this year with the whole team back and Sarunas here.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers fan stuck in Oklahoma..NBA package?

Could we just have a "NBA league Pass is worth whatever you pay for it" sticky note at the top of this forum?

2013 Pacers Digest NBA 2K13 Champion (Xbox 360)

Sports Logo

Simple answer is YES IT IS WORTH IT. Once you get it you wont want to ever go without it again. You will schedule your vacations arround the NBA season so that you wont miss games.

Of all the things I can think of to spend money on there is nothing that is as good of a vaule for your dollar as NBA league pass. For 150 or so a year you get somehting like 2400 games. Now you are not going to watch all of those games of course but you will watch all of the Pacer games and you will find yourself watching other games as well. Lets say you only watch 82 games a year with your league pass, thats $1.86 a game.

I want goddam league pass/NBA Tv down in Australia, is it worth it YES, I would walk 50 miles a day to work and sell my car for league pass so yes it's worth it....

hell YES !!! NBA listen to me... I need league pass down in Australia !!!!

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...

Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want goddam league pass/NBA Tv down in Australia, is it worth it YES, I would walk 50 miles a day to work and sell my car for league pass so yes it's worth it....

hell YES !!! NBA listen to me... I need league pass down in Australia !!!!
    If we got League Pass, we'd also need to get proper Tivo otherwise I'd never be able to go to work with all the basketball on tv during business hours.

Quote Originally Posted by skyfire
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we got League Pass, we'd also need to get proper Tivo otherwise I'd never be able to go to work with all the basketball on tv during business hours.
    isen't that a problem you'd love to have... well hell yeah I would, please please please give me the problem I'll work out a solution..

helas for now it's just something we folks down under can dream of, if they ever was going to do it then now would be the best time ever for the NBA to do it but i have some slight doubts that there clever enough...

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...