Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting comments by Walsh.

Default Re: Interesting comments by Walsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Slaughter
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't be surprised but, I still think it will be Bender.
    i dont see Bender being waived, not after that had thier chances to trade him and didn't.

Why Not Us ?

Mood

why did we leave Cro out of last year's expansion draft anyway? as much as i want Cro to be waived, im really not too sure either... unless ofcourse any of you confirm to me that Walsh just wanted to let Primoz go last year.

Quote Originally Posted by denyfizle
    why did we leave Cro out of last year's expansion draft anyway? as much as i want Cro to be waived, im really not too sure either... unless ofcourse any of you confirm to me that Walsh just wanted to let Primoz go last year.
    Oh, he was definitely not protected. Charlotte just (rightly) took PB.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by TruWarier
    Has anyone ever seen anyone wearing a Pollard jersey? I haven't, and I always laugh when i see it in the Home Court Gift Shop.
    Sure I've seen people wearing Scot's jersey. The one that comes to mind is Marcus Pollard (when he used to play for the Colts). I wonder if he'd have enough guts to wear it to a game at The Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    Oh, he was definitely not protected. Charlotte just (rightly) took PB.
    We protected Bender, though.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I see mostly Reggie and JO jerseys but every time i go i wear 4 jerseys (i have a small Reggie Miller Jersey from when i was 3 it goes on my purse then i wear my gold Reggie jersey and put a JO road jersey on one leg and a home Artest jersey on the other leg ..other jerseys include Fred , Jax , a road , home, and retro Reggie jersey ) and my Fred Jones autographed hat , Reggie and Jermaine finger doobers, all the wristbands, JO nike shox and a jacket or hoodie if its cold.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow. Are you JOneal7's little sister?

Then again, I can't really make that claim until you get into a fight with an usher over a wristband.....

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

No...why do u ask? does JOneal7's lil sis dress like that every game too? dayumm...i thot i was the only one. lol and no kidding the game where we beat the Suns 101-83 i think it was Jan.14th the guy that was selling cotton candy tried to take my hat cuz he kinda took it off my head

Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    No...why do u ask? does JOneal7's lil sis dress like that every game too? dayumm...i thot i was the only one. lol and no kidding the game where we beat the Suns 101-83 i think it was Jan.14th the guy that was selling cotton candy tried to take my hat cuz he kinda took it off my head
    No, JO7 had an IMMENSE wristband collection, and had a knack for pissing off the ushers in his area and thus getting kicked out. Some of his stories were pretty funny, actually, like when the little kid who didn't pay for his tickets stole his JO wristband. Sheesh, kids these days.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    I see mostly Reggie and JO jerseys but every time i go i wear 4 jerseys (i have a small Reggie Miller Jersey from when i was 3 it goes on my purse then i wear my gold Reggie jersey and put a JO road jersey on one leg and a home Artest jersey on the other leg ..other jerseys include Fred , Jax , a road , home, and retro Reggie jersey ) and my Fred Jones autographed hat , Reggie and Jermaine finger doobers, all the wristbands, JO nike shox and a jacket or hoodie if its cold.
    Holy ****, I've definitley seen you in the Home Court gift shop before.

It was before the game against the Heat when Jax hit the 3 to tie it up and send it to overtime.

Were you there?

U DID! yea i waz there!! Jax was amazing! shot it with 3.5 seconds left!!! and we killed em in OT!!!