Announcement

Collapse

The Rules of Pacers Digest

Hello everyone,

Whether your are a long standing forum member or whether you have just registered today, it's a good idea to read and review the rules below so that you have a very good idea of what to expect when you come to Pacers Digest.

A quick note to new members: Your posts will not immediately show up when you make them. An administrator has to approve at least your first post before the forum software will later upgrade your account to the status of a fully-registered member. This usually happens within a couple of hours or so after your post(s) is/are approved, so you may need to be a little patient at first.

Why do we do this? So that it's more difficult for spammers (be they human or robot) to post, and so users who are banned cannot immediately re-register and start dousing people with verbal flames.

Below are the rules of Pacers Digest. After you have read them, you will have a very good sense of where we are coming from, what we expect, what we don't want to see, and how we react to things.

Rule #1

Pacers Digest is intended to be a place to discuss basketball without having to deal with the kinds of behaviors or attitudes that distract people from sticking with the discussion of the topics at hand. These unwanted distractions can come in many forms, and admittedly it can sometimes be tricky to pin down each and every kind that can rear its ugly head, but we feel that the following examples and explanations cover at least a good portion of that ground and should at least give people a pretty good idea of the kinds of things we actively discourage:

"Anyone who __________ is a liar / a fool / an idiot / a blind homer / has their head buried in the sand / a blind hater / doesn't know basketball / doesn't watch the games"

"People with intelligence will agree with me when I say that __________"

"Only stupid people think / believe / do ___________"

"I can't wait to hear something from PosterX when he/she sees that **insert a given incident or current event that will have probably upset or disappointed PosterX here**"

"He/she is just delusional"

"This thread is stupid / worthless / embarrassing"

"I'm going to take a moment to point and / laugh at PosterX / GroupOfPeopleY who thought / believed *insert though/belief here*"

"Remember when PosterX said OldCommentY that no longer looks good? "

In general, if a comment goes from purely on topic to something 'ad hominem' (personal jabs, personal shots, attacks, flames, however you want to call it, towards a person, or a group of people, or a given city/state/country of people), those are most likely going to be found intolerable.

We also dissuade passive aggressive behavior. This can be various things, but common examples include statements that are basically meant to imply someone is either stupid or otherwise incapable of holding a rational conversation. This can include (but is not limited to) laughing at someone's conclusions rather than offering an honest rebuttal, asking people what game they were watching, or another common problem is Poster X will say "that player isn't that bad" and then Poster Y will say something akin to "LOL you think that player is good". We're not going to tolerate those kinds of comments out of respect for the community at large and for the sake of trying to just have an honest conversation.

Now, does the above cover absolutely every single kind of distraction that is unwanted? Probably not, but you should by now have a good idea of the general types of things we will be discouraging. The above examples are meant to give you a good feel for / idea of what we're looking for. If something new or different than the above happens to come along and results in the same problem (that being, any other attitude or behavior that ultimately distracts from actually just discussing the topic at hand, or that is otherwise disrespectful to other posters), we can and we will take action to curb this as well, so please don't take this to mean that if you managed to technically avoid saying something exactly like one of the above examples that you are then somehow off the hook.

That all having been said, our goal is to do so in a generally kind and respectful way, and that doesn't mean the moment we see something we don't like that somebody is going to be suspended or banned, either. It just means that at the very least we will probably say something about it, quite possibly snipping out the distracting parts of the post in question while leaving alone the parts that are actually just discussing the topics, and in the event of a repeating or excessive problem, then we will start issuing infractions to try to further discourage further repeat problems, and if it just never seems to improve, then finally suspensions or bans will come into play. We would prefer it never went that far, and most of the time for most of our posters, it won't ever have to.

A slip up every once and a while is pretty normal, but, again, when it becomes repetitive or excessive, something will be done. Something occasional is probably going to be let go (within reason), but when it starts to become habitual or otherwise a pattern, odds are very good that we will step in.

There's always a small minority that like to push people's buttons and/or test their own boundaries with regards to the administrators, and in the case of someone acting like that, please be aware that this is not a court of law, but a private website run by people who are simply trying to do the right thing as they see it. If we feel that you are a special case that needs to be dealt with in an exceptional way because your behavior isn't explicitly mirroring one of our above examples of what we generally discourage, we can and we will take atypical action to prevent this from continuing if you are not cooperative with us.

Also please be aware that you will not be given a pass simply by claiming that you were 'only joking,' because quite honestly, when someone really is just joking, for one thing most people tend to pick up on the joke, including the person or group that is the target of the joke, and for another thing, in the event where an honest joke gets taken seriously and it upsets or angers someone, the person who is truly 'only joking' will quite commonly go out of his / her way to apologize and will try to mend fences. People who are dishonest about their statements being 'jokes' do not do so, and in turn that becomes a clear sign of what is really going on. It's nothing new.

In any case, quite frankly, the overall quality and health of the entire forum's community is more important than any one troublesome user will ever be, regardless of exactly how a problem is exhibiting itself, and if it comes down to us having to make a choice between you versus the greater health and happiness of the entire community, the community of this forum will win every time.

Lastly, there are also some posters, who are generally great contributors and do not otherwise cause any problems, who sometimes feel it's their place to provoke or to otherwise 'mess with' that small minority of people described in the last paragraph, and while we possibly might understand why you might feel you WANT to do something like that, the truth is we can't actually tolerate that kind of behavior from you any more than we can tolerate the behavior from them. So if we feel that you are trying to provoke those other posters into doing or saying something that will get themselves into trouble, then we will start to view you as a problem as well, because of the same reason as before: The overall health of the forum comes first, and trying to stir the pot with someone like that doesn't help, it just makes it worse. Some will simply disagree with this philosophy, but if so, then so be it because ultimately we have to do what we think is best so long as it's up to us.

If you see a problem that we haven't addressed, the best and most appropriate course for a forum member to take here is to look over to the left of the post in question. See underneath that poster's name, avatar, and other info, down where there's a little triangle with an exclamation point (!) in it? Click that. That allows you to report the post to the admins so we can definitely notice it and give it a look to see what we feel we should do about it. Beyond that, obviously it's human nature sometimes to want to speak up to the poster in question who has bothered you, but we would ask that you try to refrain from doing so because quite often what happens is two or more posters all start going back and forth about the original offending post, and suddenly the entire thread is off topic or otherwise derailed. So while the urge to police it yourself is understandable, it's best to just report it to us and let us handle it. Thank you!

All of the above is going to be subject to a case by case basis, but generally and broadly speaking, this should give everyone a pretty good idea of how things will typically / most often be handled.

Rule #2

If the actions of an administrator inspire you to make a comment, criticism, or express a concern about it, there is a wrong place and a couple of right places to do so.

The wrong place is to do so in the original thread in which the administrator took action. For example, if a post gets an infraction, or a post gets deleted, or a comment within a larger post gets clipped out, in a thread discussing Paul George, the wrong thing to do is to distract from the discussion of Paul George by adding your off topic thoughts on what the administrator did.

The right places to do so are:

A) Start a thread about the specific incident you want to talk about on the Feedback board. This way you are able to express yourself in an area that doesn't throw another thread off topic, and this way others can add their two cents as well if they wish, and additionally if there's something that needs to be said by the administrators, that is where they will respond to it.

B) Send a private message to the administrators, and they can respond to you that way.

If this is done the wrong way, those comments will be deleted, and if it's a repeating problem then it may also receive an infraction as well.

Rule #3

If a poster is bothering you, and an administrator has not or will not deal with that poster to the extent that you would prefer, you have a powerful tool at your disposal, one that has recently been upgraded and is now better than ever: The ability to ignore a user.

When you ignore a user, you will unfortunately still see some hints of their existence (nothing we can do about that), however, it does the following key things:

A) Any post they make will be completely invisible as you scroll through a thread.

B) The new addition to this feature: If someone QUOTES a user you are ignoring, you do not have to read who it was, or what that poster said, unless you go out of your way to click on a link to find out who it is and what they said.

To utilize this feature, from any page on Pacers Digest, scroll to the top of the page, look to the top right where it says 'Settings' and click that. From the settings page, look to the left side of the page where it says 'My Settings', and look down from there until you see 'Edit Ignore List' and click that. From here, it will say 'Add a Member to Your List...' Beneath that, click in the text box to the right of 'User Name', type in or copy & paste the username of the poster you are ignoring, and once their name is in the box, look over to the far right and click the 'Okay' button. All done!

Rule #4

Regarding infractions, currently they carry a value of one point each, and that point will expire in 31 days. If at any point a poster is carrying three points at the same time, that poster will be suspended until the oldest of the three points expires.

Rule #5

When you share or paste content or articles from another website, you must include the URL/link back to where you found it, who wrote it, and what website it's from. Said content will be removed if this doesn't happen.

An example:

If I copy and paste an article from the Indianapolis Star website, I would post something like this:

http://www.linktothearticlegoeshere.com/article
Title of the Article
Author's Name
Indianapolis Star

Rule #6

We cannot tolerate illegal videos on Pacers Digest. This means do not share any links to them, do not mention any websites that host them or link to them, do not describe how to find them in any way, and do not ask about them. Posts doing anything of the sort will be removed, the offenders will be contacted privately, and if the problem becomes habitual, you will be suspended, and if it still persists, you will probably be banned.

The legal means of watching or listening to NBA games are NBA League Pass Broadband (for US, or for International; both cost money) and NBA Audio League Pass (which is free). Look for them on NBA.com.

Rule #7

Provocative statements in a signature, or as an avatar, or as the 'tagline' beneath a poster's username (where it says 'Member' or 'Administrator' by default, if it is not altered) are an unwanted distraction that will more than likely be removed on sight. There can be shades of gray to this, but in general this could be something political or religious that is likely going to provoke or upset people, or otherwise something that is mean-spirited at the expense of a poster, a group of people, or a population.

It may or may not go without saying, but this goes for threads and posts as well, particularly when it's not made on the off-topic board (Market Square).

We do make exceptions if we feel the content is both innocuous and unlikely to cause social problems on the forum (such as wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter), and we also also make exceptions if such topics come up with regards to a sports figure (such as the Lance Stephenson situation bringing up discussions of domestic abuse and the law, or when Jason Collins came out as gay and how that lead to some discussion about gay rights).

However, once the discussion seems to be more/mostly about the political issues instead of the sports figure or his specific situation, the thread is usually closed.

Rule #8

We prefer self-restraint and/or modesty when making jokes or off topic comments in a sports discussion thread. They can be fun, but sometimes they derail or distract from a topic, and we don't want to see that happen. If we feel it is a problem, we will either delete or move those posts from the thread.

Rule #9

Generally speaking, we try to be a "PG-13" rated board, and we don't want to see sexual content or similarly suggestive content. Vulgarity is a more muddled issue, though again we prefer things to lean more towards "PG-13" than "R". If we feel things have gone too far, we will step in.

Rule #10

We like small signatures, not big signatures. The bigger the signature, the more likely it is an annoying or distracting signature.

Rule #11

Do not advertise anything without talking about it with the administrators first. This includes advertising with your signature, with your avatar, through private messaging, and/or by making a thread or post.
See more
See less

The Drafting Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Drafting Game Selection Thread

Originally posted by Kstat
    this wouldn't be nearly as fun without the cap.
    I agree. Trying to balance quality with having to spread the money out over 15 guys is tough. It would be nice if the site took the new CBA into account and dropped the roster to 13. Bumping up the free cap would be nice too, but then they would have trouble getting people to pay.

Jose has my next pick after Able incase he isn't on here int he next 15 minutes. I will wait to see what happens before submitting the one after that.

Comment

moi, je selecte: Kevin Porter
      yr tba
      So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
      Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Comment

Sycamore Ken selects PG Jason Williams

Comment

Burnzone is up with the next two picks #'s 56 & 57.

Comment

With the 56th, and 57th picks, I will select Kevin Johnson, and Kiki Vandeweghe, years TBD.

SycamoreKen is now on the clock with the 58th pick.....

Comment

If the guy I have my eye on is still available at 67, I will jizz my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by SycamoreKen
                I agree. Trying to balance quality with having to spread the money out over 15 guys is tough.
                Ken are you sure we need 15 players on our teams? I thought it was 12.

When I click on manage team in the draft center there is only 12 slots.

Comment

It actually looks like we can set up a trial league in What If Sports....That would be a lot easier then someone simming all the games. Even if we do use a trial league, Fatigue and Injuries are not accounted for in trial leagues. On the next post I will post the FAQ from WIS sim-leagues for anyone who wants to know anything about it

I know that Magic Rat and myself are interested in playing a full season league sometime soon....any one else interested?
                  ...Still "flying casual"
                  @roaminggnome74

Comment

Code:

WhatIfSports.com: NBA SimLeague FAQ

WhatIfSports â€¢  SimLeagues â€¢  Dynasty Games â€¢  SimMatchup â€¢  Forums â€¢  My Locker â€¢  Logout
                    Options:     Get in a League Now! |   My Team Management Center |   SimLeague Rules

SimLeague Basketball Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

General SimLeague Questions
                    * I don't have a credit card, can I still play in full-season leagues? * How do I change leagues?
                    * Can I change my roster after I join a league? * Do I have to draft my entire team at once?
                    * Do I have to draft at least 1 player at each position? * How do I create a private league for me and my friends?
                    * How do I join a private league that a friend of mine has created? * How will I know when my league is ready to start?
                    * Can I play in more than 1 league at once? * What does my rating mean? How is it calculated?
                    * Where do I find the boxscores to see how my team did?  
                    Team Management Questions
                    * How I remove a team from my team management center after the season is over? * What's the deadline for making coaching moves?
                    * Are there injuries? * Why is one of my games highlighted on my schedule?
                    * How does the Waiver Wire work? How frequently are players added? * How does fatigue work?
                    * What are the advantages of double teaming someone and the advantages of up-tempo/half court/slow down styles of play? * How does the depth chart work?
                    * How do the target minutes work? * How do rookies work?
                    I have a question that I don't see listed here!

I don't have a credit card, can I still play in full-season leagues?
                    Yes, you can still play by adding funds to your account by either using PayPal or by mailing a money order. To add money to your account via PayPal, simply send the payment to website@whatifsports.com. Make sure to include your username. Also note that there is a $1 handling fee for PayPal payments.

To pay via mail, send a check or money order to: WhatIfSports.com PO Box 43494 Cincinnati, OH 45243
                    Click here for a deposit form >>

How do I change leagues? We can move you to a different league ONLY if:
                    1. The team you want to move is a full-season team
                    2. The league you're in has not had it's games scheduled already
                    3. There are openings in the league you want to move to

You'll need to fill out a tech support form request to be moved (make sure to include the league you are in and the league you want to be moved to).

Can I change my roster after I join a league? No, once you click on 'Create Team', your roster can not be modified until your season starts. Once your season starts, you can use the waiver wire to adjust your lineup. Allowing owners to adjust their lineups after they click 'Create Team' would give the owners earliest into the league an unfair advantage over the last owners to join the league.

Do I have to draft my entire team at once? No. We save your draft picks as you make them so you can come back as many times as you need to complete your team (up to 30 days).

How do I create a private league for me and my friends? When you finish drafting your team, you'll be asked if you want to either (a.) Join the first available league, (b.) Start a new private league or (c.) Join an existing league. If you choose to create your own league, then we will start a new league for you and place your team in it. From the team management center page, you can invite your friends to join your newly created league.Note: you have 7 days to fill the open spots in your league with your friends. After 7 days, your league will be opened to the public.

How do I join a private league that a friend of mine has created? You'll need to know the name of the league that your friend has created. After you've finished drafting your team, choose the option to 'Join an existing league' and type in the league name. If there are still openings in that league, you're team will be added to it.

How will I know when my league is ready to start? As soon as your league is full, all team owners will receive an email notifying them that league play is ready to begin. Please make sure your email address is correct or you won't receive the notification.

How I remove a team from my team management center after the season is over? Once your season is over, teams will automatically be removed from your team management center within 2 weeks.

Can I play in more than 1 league at once? Yes! While each WhatIfSports member may only compete in 1 free SimLeague at a time, you may compete in as many full-sesaon leagues as you wish.

What's the deadline for making coaching moves? Any coaching decisions must be made by 11:59pm EST for overnight games and 11:59am EST for afternoon games to ensure that your requested changes are used for the next scheduled game.

Are there injuries? Yes, but ONLY in full-season leagues - there are no injuries (or fatigue) in the exhibition season games. Guys can go down for a play and come right back or be out for 1 or more games. If a player is injured in the game, it will be highlighted in RED in the play by play. If he can not return to action in the current game, his injury status will be displayed in your coach's office next to his name. In addition to the injury, you'll also see the expected return date. Until he is cleared to return to action, the player will be unavailable to play.

Injuries are based on how many minutes/games the player played in real life. If you draft players that played in 82 games in real life, the odds of them getting injured are very small and if they do get injured, it won't be for more than 1 game. If you draft players that only played in say 26 games out of an 82 game season, then they will go down for longer amounts of time.

NOTE: If you do not have 5 health players at tipoff, you will forfeit that game. At any time during a game, if you can not produce 5 healthy players, you will also forfeit.

How does the Waiver Wire work? How frequently are players added? The Waiver Wire can be found by clicking on GM's Office. The Waiver Wire shows players that are available to be claimed. You may claim a player if you don't already have that player on your roster (the same player from the same year can not be on your roster twice) and you have enough available cash to afford to claim the player.

You are required to maintain a full roster of 12 players so in order to claim someone, you must release an existing player. The salary freed up by releasing a player combined with any available cash you had after your draft equals your buying power - the maximum you can spend to claim a player on waivers. Players are claimed and released constantly as the same Waiver Wire is used by all leagues. So if you release Joe Dumars, he may be picked up by someone else in another league or by someone in your league and vice versa.

Limitations: Exhibition league teams are eligible to make 1 roster move using the waiver wire. For both types of leagues, you must pay a 10% transaction charge for each player that you claim. For example, if you want to claim a 1 million player, you'll need to give up 1.1 million. All rosters must be final by the 66th game of your season, i.e. you will not be able to waive or claim players after that time.

What does my rating mean? How is it calculated? Each team owner is given a rating. This rating is based on who you've played, whether you've won or lost and by how much. It is similiar in concept to the RPI ratings used for college basketball or Jeff Sagarin's ratings. Each team owner is given a initial rating of 1400. This rating is adjusted after each league game, based on the final score and the rating of the opposing team owner. For example, if the 'Orange Crush' beat the 'High Flyers' 100-90 and the Orange Crush came into the game with a rating of 1480 and the High Flyers came in with a rating of 1420, the new ratings would be:Orange Crush: 1495 (calculation: 1480 + (100-90) + 15 + (-10) where 15 points are added for the victory and -10 for the handicap) High Flyers: 1405 (calculation: 1420 + (90-100) - 15 + 10) where 15 points are subtracted for the loss and 10 are added for the handicap) Handicaps are adjusted based on the differences in ratings between the two teams before the game is played. So if the Fence Crushers had come into the game with an 1800 rating and the Flame Throwers had a 1200 rating, their new ratings would be:

Orange Crush: 1803 (calculation: 1800 + (100-90) + 15 + (-22))High Flyers: 1197 (calculation: 1200 + (90-100) - 15 + 22)

As you may have deduced from the rating formula, you are rewarded for beating good competition and likewise, you gain very little by beating weaker teams. In addition to regular season wins/losses, you will receive additional bonuses to your owner rating by performing well in the playoffs.

Playoff Level Owner
                    Bonus
                    Advancing to the 3rd round +20
                    Advancing to the Finals +40
                    League Champion +60

NOTE: ratings are only adjusted for full-season wins/losses. Also, your rating is carried with you from team to team, league to league.

How does fatigue work? For full-season leagues ONLY, fatigue is in effect. The Coach's Office displays each player's condition using the following scheme:

90%-100%    80%-90%    70%-80%    60%-70%    under 60%
                    How long do I need to rest a player before they are 100% again? The number of games will vary based on how tired they are. When drafting players, how do I know how quickly someone will get tired? Look at how much they played that season. For example, '92 Michael Jordan will never get tired or need to be rested, whereas someone who only had 100 minutes of action of 82 games will get tired much more quickly.

Do I have to draft at least 1 player at each position? No, you build your team the way you want it. If you want to run and gun and press, then take 12 guards. It's all up to you. Of course, in that scenario, you'll probably get killed on the glass.

Why is one of my games highlighted on my schedule? It's simply a reminder - you will see the first game where the rosters are locked highlighted in your schedule (assuming you haven't passed the transaction deadline already). So when you look on your schedule and see the next game highlighted, you know you have until midnight EST to make any moves.

Where do I find the boxscores to see how my team did?

We have centralized everything you need to know about your league within the Team Management Center. From the Team Management Center, you can manage all of your teams, view the standings for each league you are competing in, view the boxscores for all of your games (see illustration), view the league scoreboard (see illustration), see a preview of who you'll be facing next, adjust your lineup, view your teams offensive and defensive stats, view your opponent's offensive and defensive stats, and view the league leaders in multiple categories. 

What are the advantages of double teaming someone and the advantages of up-tempo/half court/slow down styles of play?
                    Double teaming prevents the double-teamed player from getting the ball, lowers his FG% when he does shoot and increases turnovers - at the same time, you are leaving someone open which increases assists and FG%.

On offense, the different styles have the following effects:

Halfcourt - uses the real-life offensive characteristics of the 5 players on the floor, without adjustment.
                    Uptempo - looks to fastbreak whenever possible. Leads to more layups but also more turnovers.
                    Slow Down - less possessions, more passing, fewer fastbreaks.

On defense, the different styles have the following effects:

Halfcourt - uses the real-life defensive characteristics of the 5 players on the floor, without adjustment.
                    Press - more steals, more fouls, gives up more fastbreak opportunities.

How does the depth chart work? The depth chart allows you to specify who should be subsituted and in what order during a game. You can set four levels of players at each position (PG, SG, SF, PF, C). The players set at depth level 1 will be the starters in the game.

If a substitute is needed during a game the SimEngine will search for the best player to put in for that position by following these steps in order until a suitable player is found:

• 1. Players in the depth chart who are not set to Rest or Mopup and are not over their target minute pace
                    • 2. Players in the depth chart who are not set to Rest or Mopup
                    • 3. Players in the depth chart who are not set to Rest
                    • 4. All Players who are not set to Rest or Mopup
                    • 5. All Players who are not set to Rest
                    • 6. All Players excluding those who have fouled out
                    • 7. All Players including those who have fouled out
                    If a player must be picked who is not in the depth chart at that position, the SimEngine will pick the best fit based on position. If multiple players are available at the same step in the process then the decision is based on depth level, target minute pace, and game situation.

NOTE: You are only required to have depth level 1 set for each position

How do the target minutes work? The target minutes screen allows you to set a minute range for each player to indicate how much you want them to play per game. In a normal game with realistic settings each player should play within the specified range or very close to it. However, many factors can cause a player to play more or less minutes than you specify. These factors include foul trouble, injuries, etc.

Also keep in mind that in a regulation game there are 240 total minutes to be played (5 players X 48 minutes), so if your total target minutes exceed 240 then some players may play less than their target range. Also, if your total target minutes are less than 240 then some players may play more than their target range.

The actual settings available are in 5 minute intervals (1-5, 6-10, 11-15, etc.). The Rest option will keep a player from playing unless they are needed in an emergency (e.g. injury, someone fouled out). The Mop Up option will keep a player from playing unless the game is a blowout or there is an emergency.

NOTE: The target minutes screen is accessible by clicking the Advanced Settings link at the top of the depth chart. These settings can only be changed for full-season teams.

How do rookies work? Rookies are fictional players created for each team. Three rookies will be created for each team and will have an Offense, Defense, Rebounding, Stamina, and Durability rating. The Stamina rating indicates how long a player can play in a given game before becoming fatigued. The Durability rating indicates how injury prone a player is.

Initially rookies will be placed on the Inactive List located in the GM's Office. Once the season starts owners may activate players at any time with no limitations. To activate a rookie you must deactivate another player, so there must always be three players on the Inactive List. Players on the Inactive List will not play in games until they are activated.

NOTE: For theme leagues, the founder may set an option to not allow rookies.

...Still "flying casual"
                    @roaminggnome74

Comment

I probably won't be around for my next pick, I PMed Jose a quick list of who to select for me.
                      You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Comment

Here are the next 2 picks

58. SycamoreKen ------ Dominique Wilkens

59. Able --------------- Charlie Scott

Travmil - your turn.

Comment

how's the Cap for some of these guys, not wanting to be a sticky nosey parker but some guys roster's look pretty heavy on the old juice and I don't really want to see a Joe Smith Scandel rock the league....
                          Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...

Comment

Originally posted by dipperdunk
                            Ken are you sure we need 15 players on our teams? I thought it was 12.

When I click on manage team in the draft center there is only 12 slots.
                            It is 12. I'm not sure why I said 15. Tired I guess.

Thanks for taking Kiki Burn. He was my next pick. Fortunately I had a backup plan.

Comment

I don't know how to check the salary cap... ?

How do we find out how much $ a player made that season?

Comment

go to whatifsports.com, set up an account, go to "draft player," and then do searches.

Your cap is $42 million.

By my count, your team has about 10 million left for your last 8 players. You MAY want to take a look at it.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
                                Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
                                NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X