Thread: Surprise in my car...

Default Surprise in my car...

Guess what was in my car yesterday morning when I got in to go to work?

A dude.

That's right. A dude.

Now, me being in Bloomington, I'm sure you're all assuming it was Btown passed out - but I've met Btown and this guy was no Btown.

Guess I should lock my doors.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Zesty

Default Re: Surprise in my car...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess I should lock my doors.
    You guess correctly.

So who was he? Did he just pass out in your car?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Dunno.

I just told him "off ya go" and he went. He looked like some college kid. I asked him if he had fu**ed with anything and he said "I don't think so...." then ambled off.

Of course, this was after giving out with a shrill, piercing, girly scream in the middle of the street when I first saw him as I was opening the door.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Dunno.

I just told him "off ya go" and he went. He looked like some college kid. I asked him if he had fu**ed with anything and he said "I don't think so...." then ambled off.

Of course, this was after giving out with a shrill, piercing, girly scream in the middle of the street when I first saw him as I was opening the door.
    Too Funny.

So was he just asleep in there? Or what? You didn't ask who he was or what he was doing in your car?
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

"EkkkkkKKK!! It must be Christmas!! Thank you Santa! THANKK YOU! Which end do I unwrap first?"
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Too Funny.

So was he just asleep in there? Or what? You didn't ask who he was or what he was doing in your car?
    Nope, I didn't ask. He was just sleeping and looked hung over - it had been raining that night, so I just figured he didn't make it all the way home from Nicks.

He just got out and left peacefully, so I figured leave well enough alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech
    "EkkkkkKKK!! It must be Christmas!! Thank you Santa! THANKK YOU! Which end do I unwrap first?"
    You, sir, are a very unhealthy individual.

VT, you seem like a nice guy. Too many people would have freaked over that, and screamed and yelled and hollered at that guy until his ears went numb. Nice to know some people just take things as they come every now and then.

Soup
    Promises not to sleep in Tyrant's car anymore
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

..i am a bad ***...i am a bad ***...i am a bad ***....i am a bad ***....

...people fear me...people fear me...people fear me...people fear me....

Too late...now I'm gonna cry!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

My uncle said he once went to Chicago and got wasted. He lost his car keys, and couldn't find anyone he knew, so he went to sleep in someone's car.

Silly me, I saw the thread title, and thought this was gonna be another one of VA's stories about his "friend".
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

I have a dumb question. Don't you lock the car doors ?

Btown's just being funny. He's really in a pit in the basement.

:yells down the pit: BTOWN PUTS THE LOTION ON OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    I have a dumb question. Don't you lock the car doors ?
    Funny story.

I often don't lock my car. I bought the Montero on Ebay and it said it had power locks. When my wife got to Dallas to pick it up, it didn't have them. The lady was a total b***h about it, and she ended up just driving it back as is. The owner of the place we bought it off called later and said the sales lady had been running some scam and had been fired. He paid us $150 to make up for it.

Now I often forget to go around and lock all the doors at night. (I have to keep them all locked during the day when I'm doing home visits and have probation information in the car. Then I have to unlock them all when I get home and the kids are getting in and out.) So sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't.

Now wasn't that a funny story?

Harmonica

I woulda called the cops just for the drama of it. Give me something to talk about for a couple of days.