Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp

Default Camp

Just saw Tom Moore in Terre Haute. Looks like he's rarrin to go. Keep our fingers crossed for a Colts SuperBowl and a Pacers NBA Championship.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Camp

Odd that the Colts have signed (at least he should have inked the contract by now) their first round pick but still have four later-round picks still to sign to a contract.

GO PONIES.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Bob Lamey....Nice man, heart attack waiting to happen.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Btown, not yet. Marvin pulled in about 1/2 hour ago though.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Is Edge expected to show?
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is Edge expected to show?
    Colts might want to cancel James' plane tickets to Japan

Related articles
    Colts' top pick ready to go

Running back Edgerrin James plans to report to training camp today, but he doesn't expect to accompany the Indianapolis Colts to Tokyo for their Aug. 6 preseason American Bowl game with the Atlanta Falcons.

In a Sports Illustrated story that will hit newsstands Thursday, James confirmed he will be on time for camp -- players are required to report to Terre Haute, Ind., by 2 p.m. today -- but added, "The closest I'm going to get to Tokyo is Benihana."

James does not like traveling by airplane. His disdain for playing in preseason games also is well-documented.

There was no immediate reaction from the team regarding James' intention to avoid the long flight to Tokyo. It figures to be a topic of discussion this afternoon at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology when the players report and coach Tony Dungy meets with the media.

-- Mike Chappell

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...98/1004/SPORTS

Manning arrived.

Denali
    Denali
    Tahoe
    Lexus
    Tahoe
    Denali
    Jeep Rubicon
    Denali

Pick the rookie?

im guessin jeep rubicon

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You go, Edge! Don't play in any preseason games! Also, make sure to fumble the ball two times in the season opener!

Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

This one time Bob Lamey and I almost had to rumble together against this lunatic that was harassing one of the local hired help 16-year olds. She was clearly getting a bit apprehensive about this guy, who was probably 35 and riding on the pink bicycle.

Me and Hockey Bob made eye contact. The scene set for the ultimate fighting move. I was going to give HB a springboard. He was to fly upward and land on crazy pink bicycle man, flattening his chances of pedaling home.

But then the real security showed up.

I love Colts camp.

Land Rover
    TRailblazer
    Denali
    Ford Contour
    Beemer

The two 5th round picks signed too. That leave Kelvin and the RB
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

He's here, he's here. Rob Morris just arrived. Whew that was close.

Tarik Glenn, Jeff Saturday, Diem, and ? arrived together in the same vehicle. I guess that's what you call closeness.

That guy from Canada has arrived. First thing he unloads???? Golf clubs.

No Edge yet, but Reggie Wayne just arrived.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Will Edge show up today? Lets vote. I vote no.

House Sigil:

Will Edge show up today? Lets vote. I vote no.
    Somebody's running a little late today DD.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

RWB, I've never quite understood. Do you have some sort of connection to the Colts? Or do you just enjoy watching the camps? Either way do you think the Colts are expecting Edge to cooperate this season, and what will they do if he doesn't?

House Sigil:

No connection DD. And for 8.1 million I believe Edge has no choice but to cooperate. I also believe this will be the last year you see him in a Colts uniform.

SjA3837

RWB, I've never quite understood. Do you have some sort of connection to the Colts? Or do you just enjoy watching the camps?
    I've been wondering the same thing.

RWB is a super top sercret spy named Tony Dungy.....uh...... I mean Don Tungy that PD has contracted to spy with binoculars from a great distance on the Colts training camp. So far his binoculars have worked well. However he did put in an expense request for that extended range listening device and we couldn't afford it, so for now we are relying on his extensive lip reading abilities.......

Did Edge ever show? It's been a couple hrs since anyones said anything.

By the way Edge is on the practice field right now.