View Poll Results: What car do you drive

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • SUV no later then 2000

    2 8.33%
  • Ford Bronco or similair

    0 0%
  • Average Sedan with Power Windows

    8 33.33%
  • Family wagon with a baby seat

    0 0%
  • Push Bike

    0 0%
  • Harley

    0 0%
  • Sports bike like R1

    0 0%
  • Pick Up Vehicle

    5 20.83%
  • Bus

    0 0%
  • Other

    9 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

  1. #1
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Default what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    What's your workcar if your lucky to have two, or do you guys just have one family car, are you a first car owner whats the Go, when i see american clips on the news it's all SUV's or sedans and a couple station wagon's

    Answer the poll and try to guide my lost soul...


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  2. #2

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    powered by honda. coupe, not sedan. want one of those V6 Accord hybrids next but they'd have to start making a coupe.

  3. #3
    Zesty
    Guest

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Just got a Scion tC a few months ago. Really liking the car. Also have a Kawasaki Ninja, but it's only a 250 (great beginner bike; it's my first one) so I didn't think I should go with the sport bike option.

  4. #4
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    93 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 218,000 miles and still chugging along. I love that jeep!

  5. #5
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, 56,000 miles

    2001 Chevy Malibu LS, 66,000 miles

    2005 Mercury Mariner, 4WD, 702 miles

  6. #6
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  7. #7
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Jay, parallel parking that thing has got to be a b!tch!
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #8
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    1987 Honda Helix.

    The piglet.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  9. #9
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,206
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    2005 Ford Focus ZX5

    Silver
    23k miles (bought it last summer)

    It's a fast little car. Darts in and out of traffic well because of it's size. Plus it's gas friendly. I usually go anywhere from 28-36 mpg and that's in town running the AC full blast. I went from a huge Ford pickup and filling it up every week at $40 a pop, to this and filling it up twice a month at $22 a pop.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    B-town
    Age
    26
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    2002 Ford Focus ZX3 56k miles. Like Travmil said, it is gas efficient and it is suprisingly pretty quick.

  11. #11

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    97 Saab 900S

    Except I don't really drive it that often, since I can walk to work, class, food, the bar, etc.

  12. #12
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Wow thatís an interesting crossbred

    I drive an 84 Holden VK Commodore.... and I have a Yamaha FZR 250cc Learner's Roadie bike...

    I agree with the wee focus we got one at work and it nips around, got no torque but it nips threw traffic once your used to it....

    Some new cars, some old cars and some foreign cars..

    Interesting... I need too get a new car, I'm thinking about a Lincoln Continental with gas suspension
    Last edited by GO!!!!!; 11-12-2008 at 06:48 PM.


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Age
    43
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    03 Cavalier - 55k (Sedan with power windows)
    00 Astro - 80k + (family van)

  14. #14
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Jay, what Metra line do you ride? I used to work at 500 W Madison above the NW station.

  15. #15
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,520
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    My daily driver.


  16. #16
    Member indytoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    02 Pontiac Grand Am GT - and it's red! Imagine that! Fun to drive, but I wish it got better mileage.

    IndyToad
    A direct threat

  17. #17
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My daily driver.


    that is a mean looking machine, what the hell is ? Chevy what ? what sort of engine does it run....


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  18. #18
    Edge of Reason GO!!!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Launceston, Australia
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    you'll drive some serius mean machines, i'll have to hit the net for some petrol price comparisons... damm some of them sound like real heavy drinkers...


    Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...


  19. #19
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Green 1996 Ford Ranger
    Manual Transmission
    No A/C
    No Power Steering
    AM Radio (FM doesn't work)

  20. #20
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    20,896

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    '97 Olds Bravada
    Black with custom rims.

    Yes, it guzzles the gas.

  21. #21
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Jay, what Metra line do you ride? I used to work at 500 W Madison above the NW station.
    The UP West line - so I use NW station.

    I used to work in the Amoco building - that was a heck of a walk, but now I'm in the West Loop so its real easy.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  22. #22
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The UP West line - so I use NW station.

    I used to work in the Amoco building - that was a heck of a walk, but now I'm in the West Loop so its real easy.
    I don't miss walking downtown in January. B R U T A L.

    Ever take the river taxi from NW station to the Wrigley building? That could have saved you 10 minutes or so for $3. But I guess my advice is too little too late now.

    I like the NW station. What other commuter station has $2 24-ounce tall-boys of beer? Not many, if any.

  23. #23
    SjA3837
    Guest

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    04 Mustang

  24. #24
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,215
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    1998 Dodge Stratus
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  25. #25
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what Vehicle get's ya'll around town

    Quote Originally Posted by SjA3837
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    04 Mustang
    How old are you? 04???
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •