Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: It's official: This is getting tiresome and annoying.

  1. #1
    Member Knucklehead Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When I saw the title of the thread my first thought was "I don't give a flip about who is coaching Detroit."

    I'm so friggin' sick of hearing about Larry Brown I can't see straight! Now for the rest of time every time there's a coaching vacancy he's all we're ever going to hear about. Just like when Mike Fratello was doing TV.
    I'm with you Grace. Kstat has 6 posts so far in this thread, several of which looked like they should have been posted on a pisstons site. I'm taking a week off from PD to remind myself that at least I have a life. In fact, screw it, I'm self imposing a month's ban.

  2. #2
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    I reminder that this is a Pacers forum first, but an NBA forum second. There is nothing wrong with him talking about his team. No more than it would be for Dipperdunk to talk about the 76ers or DisplacedKnick to talk about the Knicks.

  3. #3
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,632

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reminder that this is a Pacers forum first, but an NBA forum second. There is nothing wrong with him talking about his team. No more than it would be for Dipperdunk to talk about the 76ers or DisplacedKnick to talk about the Knicks.

    Thank you.

    I for one enjoy the flavor of outside fans when they come on here & Kstat has been here since the beginning.

    Why wouldn't he voice his opinion on here?

    Have we now gotten to the point where we don't want fans of other teams on board?

    Yes, he sometimes defends Detroit with an over the top manor, but IMO a lot of the times he is doing it secondary to somebody provoking him in some fashion.

    Just my


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  4. #4
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,468

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you.

    I for one enjoy the flavor of outside fans when they come on here & Kstat has been here since the beginning.

    Why wouldn't he voice his opinion on here?

    Have we now gotten to the point where we don't want fans of other teams on board?

    Yes, he sometimes defends Detroit with an over the top manor, but IMO a lot of the times he is doing it secondary to somebody provoking him in some fashion.

    Just my
    I agree. I feel that fans of any team should be welcome here as long as they are civil and are not out to cause trouble. Kstat is no worse or as bad as some Pacer fans on here when talking about his team.

  5. #5
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you.

    I for one enjoy the flavor of outside fans when they come on here & Kstat has been here since the beginning.

    Why wouldn't he voice his opinion on here?

    Have we now gotten to the point where we don't want fans of other teams on board?

    Yes, he sometimes defends Detroit with an over the top manor, but IMO a lot of the times he is doing it secondary to somebody provoking him in some fashion.

    Just my
    hmmmm....doesnt seem like shags, fool, dipper, etc. seem to get into the same conversations....wonder why that is...

    maybe its because the simple mention of said team is taken as provocation...

    and lets be real....u spend any time on another teams fan site and there are going to be things that are said there that rub u the wrong way...let alone the major rivals fan board...

    i spend 5 or 10 minutes a day on a western conference teams board...i read alot and post infrequently....and trust me....i read many things that pi$$ me off....but thats to be expected....i mean really, how could it be any other way????

    i love most of the posts from shags, fool and dipper...they rarely disparage the pacers, probably not because they dont have some of those feelings, but maybe because they realize where they are....they also dont take offense every time something is said that isnt positive regarding their team....even the very slightest negative mention sets a certain poster off...

    and given amount of negativity spoken about the pacers on here and the way its debated.....its insane to expect there not be negative comments about the pistons made....

    do u think comments made about artest or bender or whatever are done to provoke???? i hope not....

  6. #6
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Oh, the irony.

  7. #7
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, the irony.

    oh please....do tell....

  8. #8
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    oh please....do tell....
    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    hmmmm....doesnt seem like shags, fool, dipper, etc. seem to get into the same conversations....wonder why that is...
    I think you provoke KStat more than anything else. He was here long before you and was able to participate in all types of discussion. Now you always lead him down the same old path.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  9. #9
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See below



    I think you provoke KStat more than anything else. He was here long before you and was able to participate in all types of discussion. Now you always lead him down the same old path.

    long before me??? so?

    ive been reading the board for quite some time....his role in conversations that u evidently are referring to are not new....

    i do find it entertaining in some small way,that u say that im capable of leading him down a path....

    please tell me ur not saying its my fault that kstat is the way that he is.....i find that laughable and have a feeling kstat would probably take offense....

    now....to the point ur seemingly trying to make.....if u reread my post....and really the real problem is.....k seems provoked by any comment even remotely negative regarding the pistons....

    any comments made like this, at least where im concerned , have nothing to do with k, and everything to do with the pistons....and that is to be expected on this board....its a pacers board and an nba board....negative things are said about the pacers all the time....is it unreasonable to assume there will be negative remarks made regarding the pistons???....

    u make negative remarks regarding artest and bender, and some at the front office.....are u provoking the people that disagree????? sorry, but ur comments wreak of hypocrisy...it seems unreasonable to expect to have it both ways...

  10. #10
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    long before me??? so?

    ive been reading the board for quite some time....his role in conversations that u evidently are referring to are not new....

    i do find it entertaining in some small way,that u say that im capable of leading him down a path....

    please tell me ur not saying its my fault that kstat is the way that he is.....i find that laughable and have a feeling kstat would probably take offense....

    now....to the point ur seemingly trying to make.....if u reread my post....and really the real problem is.....k seems provoked by any comment even remotely negative regarding the pistons....

    any comments made like this, at least where im concerned , have nothing to do with k, and everything to do with the pistons....and that is to be expected on this board....its a pacers board and an nba board....negative things are said about the pacers all the time....is it unreasonable to assume there will be negative remarks made regarding the pistons???....

    u make negative remarks regarding artest and bender, and some at the front office.....are u provoking the people that disagree????? sorry, but ur comments wreak of hypocrisy...it seems unreasonable to expect to have it both ways...
    KStat has already said in another post that he feels like he spends most of his time on here defending himself and the Pistons. He would not have to defend himself from attacks if their were none. He's been called a troll, homer, flamer, etc...

    I say negative things about Bender, Artest, managment, etc, because those are my opinions that I'm expressing on an open forum. KStat says what he wants about the Pistons and the Pacers for the same reasons. I don't consider him a homer, but if he is so what. Why must every thread you're involved in come down to KStat. At this point I wonder which you find more interesting. The Pacers or KStat.

    And yes, I've been reading this forum since the beginning, and the only times I've seen KStat have to go into this self-defense mode is when you and Sassan are here.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  11. #11
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    oh please....do tell....
    First, on why duration of posting is somewhat significant: Some of these posters have known each other for over a decade. I've been posting here for less than a year, making me a really new kid on the block. But I've been here just long enough to know that repeatedly baiting and criticizing one of the original members, who is also one of the most respected members on the board isn't going to get too many people on your side of things.

    Things have taken an often ugly turn since you, yes YOU started posting at PD, not Kstat.

    What's ironic about all of this? If you switch "Kstat" with "foretaz" in your very own post, it would be perfectly appropriate. What's even more ironic than that? You need it explained to you.

    Welcome to my ignore list, I should have done it a long time ago. If anyone wants to join in, I'll make it easy:

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/p...=ignore&u=1666

  12. #12
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to my ignore list, I should have done it a long time ago. If anyone wants to join in, I'll make it easy:

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/p...=ignore&u=1666
    I'm not gonna go that far. Yet. Hell if I did that half the posts would dissappear from the front page. I'll wait and see if he is just bored from no news, or if this is gonna be a re-occuring problem.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  13. #13
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KStat has already said in another post that he feels like he spends most of his time on here defending himself and the Pistons. He would not have to defend himself from attacks if their were none. He's been called a troll, homer, flamer, etc...
    so what ur saying is we all should refrain from making any remarks regarding the pistons that might be negative?? so that we might not put kstat on the defensive??? ummm....for someone who likes to trumpet the right that people should be able to make negative comments.....well....

    funny...i just cant understand the rationale of trying to pacify a pistons fan on a pacers site or any forum other than maybe a pistons one...


    I say negative things about Bender, Artest, managment, etc, because those are my opinions that I'm expressing on an open forum. KStat says what he wants about the Pistons and the Pacers for the same reasons. I don't consider him a homer, but if he is so what. Why must every thread you're involved in come down to KStat. At this point I wonder which you find more interesting. The Pacers or KStat.
    ok....u can say the negative things about the pacers...but i cant say the negative things about the pistons??? u see why i say ur being hypocritical????

    as far as every thread im in come down to kstat...well thats just plain wrong...on many levels...either u dont read the entire forum...or only see what u want to see....im not sure which...

    as far as my interests go....that should be obvious....if someone says something negative regarding the pacers that i disagree with, i will say so....whether they are a pistons fan or a pacers fan....u should know that as well as anyone....now if u truly dont know what it is im most interested in, then im not sure anything i can say at this point will help...especially if uve read a fair amount of what i post....


    And yes, I've been reading this forum since the beginning, and the only times I've seen KStat have to go into this self-defense mode is when you and Sassan are here.
    it seems there are a number of attempts to disparage me in this post...this last comment would definitely seem that way....im sorry youre unable to disagree with someone on some things without being able to take personal shots at them....or just be disagreeable.....ive had a number of conversations with ur dad on here and just the opposite is true with him.....so ill chalk it up to age and maturity and give u a pass....

    ur a pacers fan...im a pacers fan....ive gathered we share a similar passion and devotion for them....where some of this other stuff is coming from im not really sure....

    however it does seem to be a habit of urs to questions peoples heart and intentions, all the while those people want and share similar desires to urself....not sure what that means...

  14. #14
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Kettle, Pot.

    Pot, Kettle.


    C'mon guys, there's no reason for a bash Kstat thread, or a bash Foretaz thread. Each of these guys may have character flaws, ( ) but each also make valuable contributions to the board.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  15. #15
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so what ur saying is we all should refrain from making any remarks regarding the pistons that might be negative?? so that we might not put kstat on the defensive??? ummm....for someone who likes to trumpet the right that people should be able to make negative comments.....well....

    funny...i just cant understand the rationale of trying to pacify a pistons fan on a pacers site or any forum other than maybe a pistons one...




    ok....u can say the negative things about the pacers...but i cant say the negative things about the pistons??? u see why i say ur being hypocritical????

    as far as every thread im in come down to kstat...well thats just plain wrong...on many levels...either u dont read the entire forum...or only see what u want to see....im not sure which...

    as far as my interests go....that should be obvious....if someone says something negative regarding the pacers that i disagree with, i will say so....whether they are a pistons fan or a pacers fan....u should know that as well as anyone....now if u truly dont know what it is im most interested in, then im not sure anything i can say at this point will help...especially if uve read a fair amount of what i post....




    it seems there are a number of attempts to disparage me in this post...this last comment would definitely seem that way....im sorry youre unable to disagree with someone on some things without being able to take personal shots at them....or just be disagreeable.....ive had a number of conversations with ur dad on here and just the opposite is true with him.....so ill chalk it up to age and maturity and give u a pass....

    ur a pacers fan...im a pacers fan....ive gathered we share a similar passion and devotion for them....where some of this other stuff is coming from im not really sure....

    however it does seem to be a habit of urs to questions peoples heart and intentions, all the while those people want and share similar desires to urself....not sure what that means...
    Good God,

    1) I'm not saying what you can say at all. However why can KStat not say anything disparriging about the Pacers without being put against the firing wall and called a troll. The problem is you don't debate him about basketball, you debate him about being a Pistons fan, which I don't care what you say, you have a problem with him being on YOUR (meaning Pacers fan) board. Just look at your second paragraph.

    2) You can say all the negative things about the Pistons that you want. I'll join ya right now! Ben Wallace is a Prima Donna tough boy, who wouldn't have survived in the 90's battles between the Pacers and the Pistons. Happy? However it is a two-way street. So when KStat comes on here and says that Reggie Miller is the most overrated jump-shooter of all-time, that does not make him a troll.

    3) I think everyone would enjoy it much more if you just disagreed with someone about an opinion and stated why. But thats not what you do. More than once in a discussion with me you have thrown down the magical trump card of "Well the Pacers aren't doing it, and they're smarter than you are, so they must be right."

    4) Once again, your telling me that I must put down everyone I disagree with is another sign that you haven't been around here for long. With as many minority opinions that I have (Artest, Managment, etc) you can "bet" that I've had quite a few disagreements. However, I'm still here. Ya know why? Because I DON'T put down those who I disagree with. Hicks, nor none of the other moderators would put up with it. Thats why Sassan's gone. Not because he loved Artest, but because he can't remain civil. Speaking of civil, I'm not sure calling me immature is civil. But thats minimal considering that you've called me a spineless ***** in the past. So keep your hypocrisy, and age quips to yourself. And sure as hell leave my family out of it.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  16. #16
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Why do I think we're heading for our daily trip to the Principal's office errrr I mean Shout Box?

    Offseason is soooo much fun.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  17. #17
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do I think we're heading for our daily trip to the Principal's office errrr I mean Shout Box?

    Offseason is soooo much fun.
    Yeah, I'm sorry. All this just to defend KStat.

    It just gets old. We'll see if we can do better tommorrow.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  18. #18
    PacerNation
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so what ur saying is we all should refrain from making any remarks regarding the pistons that might be negative??


    No one else has said this, but if we could "refrain from" something...

    Would you please change your font color and size to the default setting. You're the only person who does not use the default setting. I've been patient for about two weeks now trying to see if I was being nitpicky, but if the color isn't irritating the font size is; I read other posts with ease and yours take up the whole page (and not because they say more). I say this only because I'm sure I'm not alone.

    Ignoring you isn't the answer, because I'd still like to read you have to say - but out of courtesy would you please do this little bit. Thanks in advance.

  19. #19
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do I think we're heading for our daily trip to the Principal's office errrr I mean Shout Box?

    Offseason is soooo much fun.
    Right there with you.

    I think it's time; this is ridiculous and tiresome.

  20. #20
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good God,

    1) I'm not saying what you can say at all. However why can KStat not say anything disparriging about the Pacers without being put against the firing wall and called a troll. The problem is you don't debate him about basketball, you debate him about being a Pistons fan, which I don't care what you say, you have a problem with him being on YOUR (meaning Pacers fan) board. Just look at your second paragraph.
    sure u are...did u read what u posted?...u implied kstat is always is responding to things...which is jibberish...but nonetheless...the implication is if not forced to respond he wouldnt do it....well on a pacers board or any board, its fair to assume negative things will be said with regard to any team, let alone a rival.....why should the pistons or kstat be immune????

    2) You can say all the negative things about the Pistons that you want. I'll join ya right now! Ben Wallace is a Prima Donna tough boy, who wouldn't have survived in the 90's battles between the Pacers and the Pistons. Happy? However it is a two-way street. So when KStat comes on here and says that Reggie Miller is the most overrated jump-shooter of all-time, that does not make him a troll.
    actually it is a tad bit different when u or i bash the pacers than when kstat does it...lemme see if i can explain....u and i love the pacers...pistons fans dont....when i say or i assume u say something negative with regard to the pacers i assume its with that love of pacers in mind...its simply a different frame of reference....i assume ur not just bashing the pacers to bash...someone who dislikes a team however, will have a bit different motivation....

    so yes..i think its different...and hence why its a flame etc...


    3) I think everyone would enjoy it much more if you just disagreed with someone about an opinion and stated why. But thats not what you do. More than once in a discussion with me you have thrown down the magical trump card of "Well the Pacers aren't doing it, and they're smarter than you are, so they must be right."
    that my friend is an out and out lie....you seem to somehow like to think that by some of ur responses...its almost as if u revel in the fact that u choose to disagree with some 'in the know'...i have no problems with a rebel attitude....but often when we are young, and i speak from past experience, we like to revel in the fact that we 'dare to disagree'....its ok to disagree...even with people who are wiser and more experienced... its even possible to be right....but sooner or later we all learn theres more to life than being right....how we deal with people being wrong is the mark of character...anyone can be a trooper when theyre right....

    and bottom line is....when it comes to what everyone would enjoy....everyone would probably enjoy not being disagreed with...that is except for the select few on here that, at times, seem much more interested in the actual art of debate than the subject matter...


    4) Once again, your telling me that I must put down everyone I disagree with is another sign that you haven't been around here for long. With as many minority opinions that I have (Artest, Managment, etc) you can "bet" that I've had quite a few disagreements. However, I'm still here. Ya know why? Because I DON'T put down those who I disagree with. Hicks, nor none of the other moderators would put up with it. Thats why Sassan's gone. Not because he loved Artest, but because he can't remain civil. Speaking of civil, I'm not sure calling me immature is civil. But thats minimal considering that you've called me a spineless ***** in the past. So keep your hypocrisy, and age quips to yourself. And sure as hell leave my family out of it.
    i only mentioned the fact u were putting me down...that and u like to make an issue about 'how dare i disagree'...

    and as u state here...u seem to revel in the ability to do so and still be around...why is it such a feat to disagree and still be around?? why is this all about winning and losing in some fashion??

    and what the hell does sassan have to do with any of this...u keep making mention of someone that i basically have very little knowledge of, let alone care about.....why do u seem to care so much???? if i didnt know better, id say you reveled in the fact hes gone and u r not....why would that matter???

    and once again, i never called u or anyone else that name....ur very adept at twisting things around to suit ur supposed stance....i know what i said...and didnt say...i speak relatively well, dont put words in my mouth or take things out of context...just as i didnt call u immature...

    as far as ur family goes....whats the problem...ur dad seems to be a great guy...he has my respect....u think thats a bad thing??? he and i seem to be able to disagree about a number of things without saying disparaging things towards one another...and we seem to love and want the same things....is something about this bad or embarassing to u?? im lost..with that thought....

  21. #21
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerNation
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one else has said this, but if we could "refrain from" something...

    Would you please change your font color and size to the default setting. You're the only person who does not use the default setting. I've been patient for about two weeks now trying to see if I was being nitpicky, but if the color isn't irritating the font size is; I read other posts with ease and yours take up the whole page (and not because they say more). I say this only because I'm sure I'm not alone.

    Ignoring you isn't the answer, because I'd still like to read you have to say - but out of courtesy would you please do this little bit. Thanks in advance.
    this has been addressed...before...a couple of times....and unfortunately the answer is no....it has been adjusted, for what its worth to something alot, though not all, deemed acceptable, at least the ones that were most objectionable at the time....

  22. #22
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First, on why duration of posting is somewhat significant: Some of these posters have known each other for over a decade. I've been posting here for less than a year, making me a really new kid on the block. But I've been here just long enough to know that repeatedly baiting and criticizing one of the original members, who is also one of the most respected members on the board isn't going to get too many people on your side of things.

    Things have taken an often ugly turn since you, yes YOU started posting at PD, not Kstat.

    What's ironic about all of this? If you switch "Kstat" with "foretaz" in your very own post, it would be perfectly appropriate. What's even more ironic than that? You need it explained to you.

    Welcome to my ignore list, I should have done it a long time ago. If anyone wants to join in, I'll make it easy:

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/p...=ignore&u=1666

    ahhhhh.....feel better now??? though i dont often like to stoop to this level with a fellow pacer fan, ill make an exception in ur case since i tried to handle this privately a few days ago..

    see...i chose to address these issues that u seem to have with me privately....remember?? a couple of days ago???

    remember when i suggested u should probably just use the ignore feature?????...

    but no...u would much rather suggest how others should adjust and alter the way they do things....and berate publicly...

    as far as irony goes, the real irony seems to be centered around something the bible refers to 'attempting to suggest the removal of a splinter from someone elses eye, while having a rafter in ur own'

    i guess i could say something about how ridiculous ive found nearly all ur posts from the moment i started reading this forum...someone who has nothing really substantial to add....only someone that appears to be looking for some sort of acceptance and whos main method of gaining such is by attempting to smooch the backsides of certain posters, etc....and the great thing about this is i can do so without having to worry about offending u, since im on ignore...

  23. #23
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: It's official: Flip Saunders is the new coach of the Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    i guess i could say something about how ridiculous ive found nearly all ur posts from the moment i started reading this forum...someone who has nothing really substantial to add....only someone that appears to be looking for some sort of acceptance and whos main method of gaining such is by attempting to smooch the backsides of certain posters, etc....and the great thing about this is i can do so without having to worry about offending u, since im on ignore...
    Hey, now you see why he put you on ignore... that was uncalled for.

    How can you say all of this about LA, but be offended when Btown calls you an "a....?"
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  24. #24
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: It's official: This is getting tiresome and annoying.

    And with these posts adding to the success of this forum for years to come, this thread can die.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •