Thread: Antonio Daniels signs with Whiz for 30 mil

Default Antonio Daniels signs with Whiz for 30 mil

Indeed.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Antonio Daniels signs with Whiz for 30 mil

The Wizards, huh? That's bad for us. Looks like Saras may be on his way to Cleveland.

A nice signing by the Wizarads. Daniels in no way will replace Larry Hughes or make up for that loss but now the Wiz can have either AD or Gilbert play the 2. They should have a very interesting backcourt.

Defentily not a good thing for us though, unless you don't want Saras.

I heard the Pacers have interest in one of the Wizarads free agents, Juan Dixon. Anyone know anything about this? [sorry to get off topic.]

Huh. Didn't see that coming. That's an interesting threesome they have with Arenas, Butler, and Daniels.

Still don't see why he didn't take a starting job, though. Unless Washington plans on playing super-small.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by rommie
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A nice signing by the Wizarads. Daniels in no way will replace Larry Hughes or make up for that loss but now the Wiz can have either AD or Gilbert play the 2. They should have a very interesting backcourt.

Defentily not a good thing for us though, unless you don't want Saras.

I heard the Pacers have interest in one of the Wizarads free agents, Juan Dixon. Anyone know anything about this? [sorry to get off topic.]
    i tell u what...hes gonna come alot closer to replacing hughes than u might think....hes a very good defender...ive thought all the talk of hughes being a great defender is more hype than substance....he led the league in steals....jamaal tinsley gets alot of steals...hes not what i would call a great defender....i almost think id rather have daniels on the defensive end over hughes...and theres not alot of difference on the offensive end either...daniels is probably a better shooter, though hughes is probably considered a better scorer...

i dont think theres much difference...especially with the difference in money being paid...

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Wow! Didn't see that one coming at all. I was thinking Portland or Cleveland.

Pretty good squad again this season in Washington.

Arenas, Jamison, Butler, Daniels and several bigbodies in the middle. Jamison at PF, don't know about that, but could they try to imitate Phoenix playing style? Nowhere nearly as succesfull, offcourse, but will they try?

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

I like Juan, much, much better than Gill. That would be great if we sign him.

I figured Daniels was going to the Lakers. This pushes the Wizards back up to the 4-6th seed in east