Thread: Pacers - Knicks Box Score

Default Pacers - Knicks Box Score

http://www.nba.com/media/timberwolves/jul17_ind-nyk.pdf

Ron,Gaines,David and Maurice Carter had good games. Carter is really playing well.I wouldnt be suprised if he made the team. Also good that David got more then 2 rebounds but another thing he has 5 Tech's in only 3 games.

sweabs

Default Re: Pacers - Knicks Box Score

Only 1 turnover for Ronnie, today. This might be a sign that he is finally getting re-acquainted with the game.

And 19pts for Hulk eh? Damn, that boy can really score. 6 rebounds is better...at least we outrebounded the Knicks as a team. Also, only 3 personal fouls for him today; much better.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the technicals, again, from Harrison. I'd like to know what they were from before I go jumping to conclusions. If they were for something stupid like hanging on the rim again, I'm not going to worry.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, pretty good. 25 points for Ronnie on 8-136 shooting, and 8-8 from the line.

Hulk with 19 pts. on 7-17 shooting, and 6 boards.

Gaines got 13 boards today.

Edwards can't even get PT on the summer league roster.

Hunter had a good game too... 7 assists 0 turnovers, 13 points off the bench..

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    25 points for Ronnie on 8-136 shooting...
    Don't let Jay see that!

foretaz

if im gonna be in harrisons corner im also gonna be on his butt a little....

and 6 boards in 30 minutes still aint gonna cut it....

the game he had 2 boards in he played 18 minutes....

whether its 1 board every 9 minutes....or one board every five, its not enuff...

its an improvement...but hes got a long way to go....remember, this is summer league...forgive me if i feel like he should be almost dominating the boards...its not like hes playing guys his size, like he would be during the season....

cmon david....im sure u helped him do it, but if gaines gets 13 boards in about the same amount of time, you gotta get more than 6...

the reason i feel like he should start is due in large part that i believe he could be a solid double double guy....and a real force on the boards....if hes not....then i believe hes underachieving and doesnt deserve the start....

Bruno Sundov and Channing Frye not a good matchup for the Knicks V. David Harrison.
    Poor David Lee having to face Artest on both ends of the court.
    Contrarily, Even in Summer League, it appears went don't have anyone to play defense at pg. Nate Robinson was probably in the paint all day.
    Why didn't Chris Thomas play?

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere
    Bruno Sundov and Channing Frye not a good matchup for the Knicks V. David Harrison.
    Poor David Lee having to face Artest on both ends of the court.
    Contrarily, Even in Summer League, it appears went don't have anyone to play defense at pg. Nate Robinson was probably in the paint all day.
    Why didn't Chris Thomas play?
    i saw that regarding chris....i would guess they are trying to give some of the players extended periods of time on the court to showcase themselves...john edwards didnt play either...

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere
    But then again, from what I've seen of this guy it's difficult for ANYONE to keep him out of there. It's just summer league, but he can definitely play. It's amazing to watch a guy of his stature play at such a high level. Kind of reminds me of another guy in the league right now...

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    Bender......
    Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Iverson.

Guys, you need to face facts. Unless we have a trade that opens up roster spots, none of these guys are making our roster.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    Guys, you need to face facts. Unless we have a trade that opens up roster spots, none of these guys are making our roster.
    Artest better!
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    Artest better!
    He's okay, but it's not like he's Primoz Brezec.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    Yeah, but are any of them canidates for NBDL, or are most of these guys older players who have reached an age when their ceiling has been attained and could only appear good in a Summer league setting? Akin to the proverbial 4A player in MLB, i.e. great at triple A, never going to be good enough for the majors.
    I mean I admit ignorance about Mauriice Carter, Ronald Gaines of Jimmy Hunter but their stat lines look good. Maybe thats just a by product of playing with Harrison and Artest.
    We may never know, since NBA tv screwed us with no coverage, probably due to a memo from Stern.