Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: The Honeymooners

  1. #1
    Banned Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,408

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Sometimes this place is a joke.

  2. #2
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sometimes this place is a joke.
    Are you having trouble looking at yourself in the mirror, fool? I dunno, I'm feeling awfully guilty....

    BTW, need I remind you that YOU started this ridiculous thread.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  3. #3
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sometimes this place is a joke.
    Thank you?

  4. #4
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    if its a joke to some of u....or u dont like one bad thing said about ur team on a rivals message board...

    there are other options...

  5. #5
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sometimes this place is a joke.
    What are you alluding to, exactly?

  6. #6
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if its a joke to some of u....or u dont like one bad thing said about ur team on a rivals message board...

    there are other options...
    Easy there, Writerman. Calm down.

    BTW, nice Maxiell signature. I'll remember that the first time anybody reports anything remotely bad on Granger....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  7. #7
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy there, Writerman. Calm down.

    BTW, nice Maxiell signature. I'll remember that the first time anybody reports anything remotely bad on Granger....
    But how is DARKO doing?

  8. #8
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But how is DARKO doing?
    I've only seen one televised game, vs the Clippers. Darko actually blocked Kaman 4 times, but he got hung out to dry by his teamates. He's not at Kaman's level yet, which is understandable, but he showed some flashes. Kaman clearly outplayed him, but it wasn't a total ***-kicking. Maxiell was taking all the shots, I wish that Darko could have gotten more touches. Still, he didn't do much with what he had.

    Maxiell: I think a lot of people are going to be shocked by the natural PF skills of this kid at 6'7".

    I'm VERY impressed with Alex Acker, though. I can't believe that kid was the last pick of the draft. He's a very good all-around SG, for a rookie. I'd be surprised if he isn't part of the roster on opening night. He's a legit NBA SG.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  9. #9
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy there, Writerman. Calm down.

    BTW, nice Maxiell signature. I'll remember that the first time anybody reports anything remotely bad on Granger....
    dont suppose u see the irony in YOU suggesting that I calm down....

    dont suppose uve noticed u fly off the handle once a day and twice on tuesdays regarding things i say???

    didnt think so.....trust me...uve never met a more calm person than myself....and the fact that u might think that some little dirty faced punk pistons fan that is wet behind the ears could ever rile me up in the least little bit is laughable....

    now, u on the other hand, as i mentioned earlier....seem to go nuts at the mere mention of the pistons or anything remotely related to the pistons....which...as i said...makes a pacers message board and interesting choice to spent as much time here as u do...

    and as i said...there are other options...so lighten up....either that or find somewhere else to spend part of ur time, cause frankly im beginning to worry about ur blood pressure....youngins shouldnt have high blood pressure...

  10. #10
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and the fact that u might think that some little dirty faced punk pistons fan that is wet behind the ears could ever rile me up in the least little bit is laughable....
    At least I'm not a 40-year old man still hasn't learned how to speak english....

    now, u on the other hand, as i mentioned earlier....seem to go nuts at the mere mention of the pistons or anything remotely related to the pistons....which...as i said...makes a pacers message board and interesting choice to spent as much time here as u do...
    The key word being "remote." You of all people do not know the meaning of the word remote. I could fly off the handle at every opportunity like you do, completely bashing the Pacers as much as possible, even when they aren't even part of the subject. Thankfully, you have that level of homerism monopolized.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #11
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least I'm not a 40-year old man still hasn't learned how to speak english....
    hmmm....am i the only one who sees the irony in this comment....

    and not that it really matters.....but last time i checked....we are typing and reading....not speaking....for someone who seems to like to pick on details for his typical form of misdirection and ignoring of the issue, i would think u would realize this by now and not make the same mistakes u like to accuse others of.....

    really...where do u get this arrogant and pompous attitude from???

    are u tom wilsons son or something???

  12. #12
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmmm....am i the only one who sees the irony in this comment....

    and not that it really matters.....but last time i checked....we are typing and reading....not speaking....for someone who seems to like to pick on details for his typical form of misdirection and ignoring of the issue, i would think u would realize this by now and not make the same mistakes u like to accuse others of.....

    really...where do u get this arrogant and pompous attitude from???

    are u tom wilsons son or something???
    There really is no misdirection. I actually have a sense of accountability for the things I say,and I gladly take responsiblity when I'm wrong. I accept credit when we win, but I also give credit to the other team when we lose.

    You're really no different than Writerman in that you make the same bogus predictions, and when you come up wrong, you just come back with another bogus homer prediction. You're like a broken record. You want all the credit for being right, and you just make up excuses when you're wrong. I've seen a lot of people like you come through here over the last few years, and you're all the same. You're just the first person ever to do it with purple letters.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  13. #13
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Thank you, you two, for hijacking your 12th thread as a couple.

  14. #14
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There really is no misdirection. I actually have a sense of accountability for the things I say,and I gladly take responsiblity when I'm wrong. I accept credit when we win, but I also give credit to the other team when we lose.

    You're really no different than Writerman in that you make the same bogus predictions, and when you come up wrong, you just come back with another bogus homer prediction. You're like a broken record. You want all the credit for being right, and you just make up excuses when you're wrong. I've seen a lot of people like you come through here over the last few years, and you're all the same. You're just the first person ever to do it with purple letters.
    ok...now u might actually be losing it....u say u dont deal in misdirection...and all this accountability stuff....

    what the hell is all this prediction stuff....and more to the point where in the world did that come from and what does it have to do with anything....credit for being right about what??? dude...seriously...get a grip...what in the hell are u talking about...and what is there to be wrong about???

    these appear to be the ramblings of a senile old man....yet i think ur anything but that...so...

    hello...earth to K-Rat...come in K-Rat...time for a reality check....

  15. #15
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what the hell is all this prediction stuff....and more to the point where in the world did that come from and what does it have to do with anything....credit for being right about what??? dude...seriously...get a grip...what in the hell are u talking about...and what is there to be wrong about???
    Easy there, Mr. "I never get riled up."

    hello...earth to K-Rat...come in K-Rat...time for a reality check....
    :


    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  16. #16
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    anyway...back to the thread...

    yes the pistons have lacked a great deal of class in recent years...and as already pointed out, its starts at the top....

    and its no wonder its spilled over into the players and the fans....

    and its quite funny that larry brown appears to have played them....them and their egos to work against them and ultimately get things the way he wants them....not that hes a saint in all this...but he might come out looking close to one....which is hilarious....

  17. #17
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    and its quite funny that larry brown appears to have played them....them and their egos to work against them and ultimately get things the way he wants them....not that hes a saint in all this...but he might come out looking close to one....which is hilarious....
    Yep, we may actually get "played" into taking back the same coach that got us to back-to-back finals appearances. Yep, what idiots.

    yes the pistons have lacked a great deal of class in recent years...and as already pointed out, its starts at the top....

    and its no wonder its spilled over into the players and the fans....
    Kinda like how Ron's tendency to act without thinking has spilled over to you?

    Sorry everyone, but you know how I love to react to every "remotely" negative comment said about my Pistons.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  18. #18
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, we may actually get "played" into taking back the same coach that got us to back-to-back finals appearances. Yep, what idiots.
    so u still think hes gonna be back next year, huh? somehow i dont think so...only way that appears to happen is if they have no way of keeping him from going to the knicks....which is quite possible...in which case i think he just might continue to play the health card....but we will see...as ive said...its hilarious either way...as someone pointed out, the two sides deserve one another....

    as for who is responsible for getting them to the finals, it would appear that that guy is now indiana....and i believe larry even pointed that out after winning the championship last year...or something similar anyway...

    and whats with this 'we' *****???? do u play for the pistons???? are u apart of the brass? this thread was discussing the pistons management and ownership and u somehow get ur a part of that????? only furthers my comments about u taking everything personally.....believe it or not, every comment directed at the pistons is not directed at u....when will u realize this????




    Kinda like how Ron's tendency to act without thinking has spilled over to you?

    Sorry everyone, but you know how I love to react you every "remotely" negative comment said about my Pistons.....

    you just had to do it...didnt u...had to make it personal...again...i take the thread back on topic and u immediately throw it back in the gutter by directing personal shots at me....you know...maybe u could do us all a favor...if u want to respond to me specifically with personal attack type comments....do it in a pm....ur making it very difficult to keep a train of thought on here....

  19. #19
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    you just had to do it...didnt u...had to make it personal...again...i take the thread back on topic and u immediately throw it back in the gutter by directing personal shots at me....
    and its no wonder its spilled over into the players and the fans....
    I'm a fan. When you make that comment, you include me. So don't accuse me of suddenly getting personal when you started this.

    I'm going to put my foot down when you make comments like that, so either be prepared to deal with the consequences, or don't make them. I'm actually going to start giving you a taste of your own medicine, since it's apparrent that this is just going to keep going for the entire year, if I continue to just play along and allow you to say the things that you do.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  20. #20
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm a fan. When you make that comment, you include me. So don't accuse me of suddenly getting personal when you started this.

    and im the one that has the english language problem????

    wow...

    did i say u????

    nope...

    did u say you? yep...

    now who made it personal???

    and unless u were one of the classless fans throwing all the garbage at the palace, it wasnt directed at u...nor, as i said, did i address u with the comment...i didnt say anything about all fans or every fan...i said it had spilled over into the players and the fans....simple english would indicate that that doesnt mean every single fan...but yet...im the one with the english problem....sigh

    but as is usual....u take personally anything that is said about anything remotely regarding the pistons or otherwise...

    so i will say it for the 400th time....when will u stop taking everything so personally...do u have some sort of martyr complex????

    you know...u seem to have a problem with everything i say....so why not just put me on ignore????? if u hate seeing negative things about the pistons and u insist on being on a pacers forum....then make it easy on urself....if im a source of agitation....fix it....try ignore...it might be a wonderful thing for u

  21. #21
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    and unless u were one of the classless fans throwing all the garbage at the palace, it wasnt directed at u...nor, as i said, did i address u with the comment...i didnt say anything about all fans or every fan...i said it had spilled over into the players and the fans....simple english would indicate that that doesnt mean every single fan...but yet...im the one with the english problem....sigh
    Then specify. Don't generalize by throwing every pistons fan in together. It's up to you to be specific when making a comment like that.

    If I made a comment that Pacer fans love throwing racial slurs, you'd take offense and you know it. Maybe I was referring to the few guy that Allen Iverson was talking about, but then again, maybe I wasn't. It's my responsibility to avoid offending innocent people.

    you know...u seem to have a problem with everything i say....so why not just put me on ignore????? if u hate seeing negative things about the pistons and u insist on being on a pacers forum....then make it easy on urself....if im a source of agitation....fix it....try ignore...it might be a wonderful thing for u
    Yes, because out of the 794167192 Pacers fans here, you're the only one that says anything negative about the Pistons. If you haven't noticed, I dont take exception like this with anyone else on here except you. The other guys at least act with a sense of courtesy when they tell me Ben wallace is an evil ******. You just seem to go looking for a fight.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  22. #22
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to put my foot down when you make comments like that, so either be prepared to deal with the consequences, or don't make them. I'm actually going to start giving you a taste of your own medicine, since it's apparrent that this is just going to keep going for the entire year, if I continue to just play along and allow you to say the things that you do.
    lol...oh really???

    let me explain a few things that should be obvious...

    u cant give me a taste of my own medicine....im not on a pistons forum....

    im not in a thread on a pistons forum that specifically is discussing the lack of class that the pacers organization has....

    that would be the only way u could give me a taste of my own medicine...

    and that wont happen....because i dont go looking for trouble by spending all my time on a rivals board...capiche'

    as far as u putting ur foot down....i got an idea what u can do with ur foot...u seem to think ur a smart guy....see if u can figure it out...

    as far as dealing with the consequences....well...guess ill just have to take my chances....maybe with the good lords help, ill find a way to make it through...

    as far as going on all year...well....like i said...ur on a pacers forum...a major rival of ur favorite team....so im guess there might be some comments made that wont sit well with u....

    so if anyone needs to decide whether they can handle something...it appears that would be u...if u cant handle it without constantly feeling compelled to make personal attacks back...well then u might want to reassess a few things....

    your insistence on hijacking this thread is remarkable....read the thread...from the beginning....then think about it...then think about it again...

  23. #23
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then specify. Don't generalize by throwing every pistons fan in together. It's up to you to be specific when making a comment like that.

    If I made a comment that Pacer fans love throwing racial slurs, you'd take offense and you know it. Maybe I was referring to the few guy that Allen Iverson was talking about, but then again, maybe I wasn't. It's my responsibility to avoid offending innocent people.
    its not my fault u cant read....



    Yes, because out of the 794167192 Pacers fans here, you're the only one that says anything negative about the Pistons. If you haven't noticed, I dont take exception like this with anyone else on here except you. The other guys at least act with a sense of courtesy when they tell me Ben wallace is an evil ******.
    u seriously need to check urself....if u think im the only one who has anything negative to say about the pistons...u should start by rereading this thread....just for starters....but thats really not even the point....

    the fact that u have the audacity to imply that i have no right to say anything negative about the pistons without be subjected to ur personal attacks....well...u better just step back and take a good look at a number of things....

    most noteably where u are.....uve got some nerve to almost threaten a pacers fan on a pacers board about making negative comments about the pistons....

    as ive said....u must be tom wilsons son....as ive said before hes nothing but an arrogant, pompous a$$hole....and when u say things like that, the two of u seem to have a lot in common....

  24. #24
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    its not my fault u cant read....



    u seriously need to check urself....if u think im the only one who has anything negative to say about the pistons...u should start by rereading this thread....just for starters....but thats really not even the point....

    the fact that u have the audacity to imply that i have no right to say anything negative about the pistons without be subjected to ur personal attacks....well...u better just step back and take a good look at a number of things....

    most noteably where u are.....uve got some nerve to almost threaten a pacers fan on a pacers board about making negative comments about the pistons....

    *watches the intended sarcasm fly waaaaaaaay about Foretaz's head*

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  25. #25
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm sure you guys will be interested in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, you two, for hijacking your 12th thread as a couple.
    I love it! Seriously - I love these 2 when they're going at it!

    Keep it going guys - lemme get a drink and settle in for the night


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •