Thread: Conrad Brunner on WIBC 07/14/05 - Audio......

Default Conrad Brunner on WIBC 07/14/05 - Audio......

Missed the first part. When I turned it on he was talking about how great Chris Thomas has played.

It has some good stuff....

For audio of the remainder of the interview, click http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...227#post219227
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Default Re: Conrad Brunner on WIBC Tonight - Audio......

Thanks for feeding a junkie. Elaborated on a lot of stuff thats been on Pacers.com, but still very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for feeding a junkie. Elaborated on a lot of stuff thats been on Pacers.com, but still very enjoyable.
    Not a problem.

I'm glad that someone appreciates the fact that I risked life and limb beginning that recording while I was driving to the local Wal*Mart.........

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    Not a problem.

I'm glad that someone appreciates the fact that I risked life and limb beginning that recording while I was driving to the local Wal*Mart.........
    That's funny, yeah I was cracking up at the end because I could hear what sounded like a tape being removed or something. Is that a difficult processing to tape and convert to .wma?
    Also, very good to hear Bruno is going to be giving as much info as possible on the Minny summer league games, box scores, interviews with Dan Burke etc. He sounded very dismayed that NBA tv had snubbed that league as well ,but was determined to make up the diff. with mucho reporting. Hopefully, we'll get some good Chuck Person quotes.

That's funny, yeah I was cracking up at the end because I could hear what sounded like a tape being removed or something. Is that a difficult processing to tape and convert to .wma?
    I actually recorded it with my .mp3 player, did a little editing, then converted to .wma. I can't remember the last time I used a tape to record anything....

The noise at the end is me getting my stuff, getting out of the car and shutting the door......(after sitting in the parking lot for 6-7 minutes).......

I actually recorded it with my .mp3 player, did a little editing, then converted to .wma. I can't remember the last time I used a tape to record anything....

The noise at the end is me getting my stuff, getting out of the car and shutting the door......(after sitting in the parking lot for 6-7 minutes).......
    That's interesting. The quality seemed to improve as the audio continued, does your mp3 player actually have a microphone? or is it just a memory stick you can remove from your car radio?
    BTW, is that Jack Kerouac in your avatar?

That's interesting. The quality seemed to improve as the audio continued, does your mp3 player actually have a microphone? or is it just a memory stick you can remove from your car radio?
    BTW, is that Jack Kerouac in your avatar?
    My .mp3 player does have a microphone. I have the iRiver iHP-120, which they probably don't make anymore. It's a fine piece of equipment.

The audio improved when I parked. The internal microphone apparently doesn't handle road noise well.

My avatar is currently Fast Eddie Felson........

My avatar is currently Fast Eddie Felson........
    Ahh, yes, Fast Eddie... drawing blanks. Well, anyway maybe you could secretly record the Forum party and get some good drunken revelry on tape. Thanks again. Those box scores for Summer league should be appearing this afternoon.

Well, anyway maybe you could secretly record the Forum party and get some good drunken revelry on tape.
    Secretly record the forum party? That would be a lowdown, dirty thing to do. I'm offended that you would even suggest it......

(plus nobody drinks at that thing, so there isn't any drunken revelry. It's way too serious for that)

Lightbulb Re: Conrad Brunner on WIBC Tonight - Audio......

Secretly record the forum party? That would be a lowdown, dirty thing to do. I'm offended that you would even suggest it......

(plus nobody drinks at that thing, so there isn't any drunken revelry. It's way too serious for that)
    I hope you know I was joking about the taping but, if I am the only one drinking there, so be it. Besides, I was planning on dressing up like John Greene (sp?) and hurling a beer at the first person I see in an Artest jersey. Just to up the adrenaline level you know.