Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse (Junior High)

  1. #1
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    detroit will be the surprise team in the division....

    they wont finish in the top 2....

    the house of cards has officially began its crumble...

    larry browns situation will have a domino effect....

    they have a ticking time bomb....his name is rasheed wallace....and his north carolina buddy will be gone....the more adversity and the less success they have, the more turmoil he will create....and not unlike the strife and dilemmas he created at portland, there will be some tough situations in detroit....though not likely, i wouldnt be surprised to see him traded around the trade deadline...with dice there and darko needing to play....if dumars is smart he just might consider it....a tumultuous first half of the season will make it easier...

    Wow, that 3rd-grade reading comprehension course must really be paying off for you.

    Either that, or you finally learned how to use spell check.

    I wouldn't be surprised if we finish last. Not in the Central, but in the entire NBA. We're just horrible and the Pacers are the greatest team to ever put on sneakers. We should pay them royalties just for being in the same league as they are.

    Maybe if we're lucky, we can get a high lottery pick next year and get Splitter.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  2. #2

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Oh boy....
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  3. #3
    Member Doug in CO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    but don't you just love the purple? PAY ATTENTION TO ME - I AM SO SPECIAL
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

  4. #4
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    In regards to Foretaz vs Kstat:
    Foretaz:
    kstat u are just a sad.... sad pistons fan..... u need to grow up and start acting like..... an adult.... stop.... trying to act like ur so much better than everyone else...... ur on a pacers board... go crawl back in ur hole.

    Kstat:
    Oh, I am so wrong for posting on a Pacers board as a Pistons fan. I shouldn't even use the internet because I'm a Pistons fan. In fact, I shouldn't even leave the house at this point because I am a Pistons fan. I see your point, Foretaz.

    Foretaz:
    kstat.............ur right......u are an asinine pistons fan and all u do is insult people, go crawl back in ur hole.

    Kstat:

    I've yet to insult you at all, you peasant! You are such a hypocrit!

    Foretaz:
    no........ u r........why do u even post here............ this is a pacers board.

    Moderator:
    I'm moving this thread.
    Originally posted: http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13186

    After seeing Kstat's usual expected sarcasm filled response... I just couldn't resist reposting this. Am I good or am I good? Come on... come on... say it.

  5. #5
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Ok foretaz, I'm waiting for your rebuttel.

  6. #6
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In regards to Foretaz vs Kstat:
    Foretaz:


    Originally posted: http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13186

    After seeing Kstat's mirror type sarcasm filled response... I just couldn't resist reposting this. Am I good or am I good? Come on... come on... say it.
    You're good.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  7. #7
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're good.
    And while your lips are on his bare ***, you might make sure he's been whiping good!

  8. #8
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And while your lips are on his bare ***, you might make sure he's been whiping good!
    Well, you're the one who keeps PM'ing me. "Savior A/S/L?!?! LOLZ!"

  9. #9
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And while your lips are on his bare ***, you might make sure he's been whiping good!
    Yep, lord knows you can't compliment anyone. This place is really turning into a junior high-school.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  10. #10
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're the one who keeps PM'ing me. "Savior A/S/L?!?! LOLZ!"
    What would I want with a jewish anti-christ from Brooklyn with bad hygene and a DBZ fixation? ( )

  11. #11
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, lord knows you can't compliment anyone. This place is really turning into a junior high-school.
    Oh don't take it personally Dave. (Ironically, that's Savior's real name!) bwahahahaha

  12. #12
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's my greatest fear that someday Ron will implode like a neutron star and envelop all of us into oblivion.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  13. #13
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would I want with a jewish anti-christ from Brooklyn with bad hygene and a DBZ fixation? ( )

    The only thing you actually correctly stated about me in that bull**** I just quoted is that I'm from "Brooklyn". I don't watch DBZ, *******, that is so 1990's.

  14. #14
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    I have no idea what is going on. I can't tell if Fig and Savior know each other, or for some reason hate each other.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  15. #15
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, that 3rd-grade reading comprehension course must really be paying off for you.

    Either that, or you finally learned how to use spell check.

    I wouldn't be surprised if we finish last. Not in the Central, but in the entire NBA. We're just horrible and the Pacers are the greatest team to ever put on sneakers. We should pay them royalties just for being in the same league as they are.

    Maybe if we're lucky, we can get a high lottery pick next year and get Splitter.
    Why don't you and foretaz give the rest of us a break and quit snaping at each other? I really dislike that. If I was a teacher I'd paddle both of you! (grin)

  16. #16
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only thing you actually correctly stated about me in that bull**** I just quoted is that I'm from "Brooklyn". I don't watch DBZ, *******, that is so 1990's.
    I know you know that I know about you knowing I know you know the fact that I know you know about your Yu-Gi-Oh card collecting game you have going on. So don't feed me that, I don't watch DBZ crap. We both know you watch Cartoon Network after school every afternoons when mommy gives you a snackpack and you sit down on your beanbag chair and pick out all the meat so the crappy little pizzas you make are just made of cheese and pizza sauce. I know, I've been to your house. Why can't I ever have a snack pack? It's always, no Fig, you can't have one, you have to sit on the couch that my grandmother died on and watch me enjoy my snackpack. Oh, and no fig, you can't have the pepperonie, I'll give it to peanut, my lovable little chihuahua that shakes and then craps little turds the size of juicy bite sized chocolates on your leg! I hate you!


  17. #17
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you know that I know about you knowing I know you know the fact that I know you know about your Yu-Gi-Oh card collecting game you have going on. So don't feed me that, I don't watch DBZ crap. We both know you watch Cartoon Network after school every afternoons when mommy gives you a snackpack and you sit down on your beanbag chair and pick out all the meat so the crappy little pizzas you make are just made of cheese and pizza sauce. I know, I've been to your house. Why can't I ever have a snack pack? It's always, no Fig, you can't have one, you have to sit on the couch that my grandmother died on and watch me enjoy my snackpack. Oh, and no fig, you can't have the pepperonie, I'll give it to peanut, my lovable little chihuahua that shakes and then craps little turds the size of juicy bite sized chocolates on your leg! I hate you!

    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  18. #18
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know you know that I know about you knowing I know you know the fact that I know you know about your Yu-Gi-Oh card collecting game you have going on. So don't feed me that, I don't watch DBZ crap. We both know you watch Cartoon Network after school every afternoons when mommy gives you a snackpack and you sit down on your beanbag chair and pick out all the meat so the crappy little pizzas you make are just made of cheese and pizza sauce. I know, I've been to your house. Why can't I ever have a snack pack? It's always, no Fig, you can't have one, you have to sit on the couch that my grandmother died on and watch me enjoy my snackpack. Oh, and no fig, you can't have the pepperonie, I'll give it to peanut, my lovable little chihuahua that shakes and then craps little turds the size of juicy bite sized chocolates on your leg! I hate you!


    OMGROLFMAFAO!!111

    You remember when we were fighting and I pushed you in the jacuzzi... and you took off your wet pants and then my mom came in and hit me in the head with a frying pan and said "no queers in heres". LOLZLZLZ

  19. #19
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OMGROLFMAFAO!!111

    You remember when we were fighting and I pushed you in the jacuzzi... and you took off your wet pants and then my mom came in and hit me in the head with a frying pan and said "no queers in heres". LOLZLZLZ
    No, no I don't.

    I just remember all those times you gave me bad sugar. Sugar my ***. What kind of sugar requires a spoon, a belt, a lighter, and a needle?

  20. #20
    Member McClintic Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Wow, this thread really devolved from an interesting article on what a lot of people have been saying on here about the central not having a weak team, into RATS board hell.
    But, back to the article. I feel this shows how truly important Ron is going to be us next year. In a division with Bobby Simmons, LeBron James, Tayshaun Priince, and Luol Deng, tell me who are we going to get in a trade that could possibly be more valuable to us than Artest. I think he and Granger are going to be on the court a lot together.

  21. #21
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    At least my obnoxiousness didn't go unrecognized.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  22. #22
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least my obnoxiousness didn't go unrecognized.
    What obnoxiousness?

  23. #23
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What obnoxiousness?
    The kind that gets elephant dung thrown in your best friends face?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  24. #24
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The kind that gets elephant dung thrown in your best friends face?
    Man there are alot of smilies. I don't know all of them, I just start listing things that I think of.

    :friend: :gun: :shoot: :murder: :starwars: :masturbation: :automobile: :bomb: :space: :astronaut: :gilatonous monster: :linebacker: :lockout: :dead secretary:

    I hope atleast half of the crap I listed is a real smiley.

  25. #25
    Member scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Milford, Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,043
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: No weak link: Central is new division powerhouse


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •