Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

I'm not getting on Ballard's case already. When Grigson whiffed on like 5 straight drafts, you can't turn that around in one offseason. And I blame Irsay for Pagano still lingering around.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

I'm glad I didn't waste money on NFL sunday ticket
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Suck Pagano is 0-1. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballard had to clean house and get more talent on this team. He gets very little blame from me. Pagano is a horrid coach who should have been fired years ago
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suck Pagano is 0-1. Again.

The only time we won a season opener was in 2013 vs the Raiders and that barely happened.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Why are teams dumping water on their coaches in week 1? That's embarassing for a professional sports team.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Why are teams dumping water on their coaches in week 1? That's embarassing for a professional sports team.

I agree but in this case this is his first career win as a head coach so I do get it here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

And we wonder how it could be Irsay has addiction issues...
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    And we wonder how it could be Irsay has addiction issues...
    Eh he had them even when the Colts were one of the top teams in the league. But if he's on something it would explain recent decisions..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

#Colts****ed

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    I see the Ballard honeymoon is over amongst the Colts fanbase...

Took a bit longer than expected.

That being he's only been here a few months these things take time. I fault him for not having a decent backup QB in place but at this point that's about it.

Its too soon to tell whether he's incapable of putting together an NFL caliber team.
    The reason I include Ballard is precisely due to the decision on Morris. I could care less about other areas at this point. But the Morris decision is indefensible and poor enough for him to feel some legit heat for it.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-BONE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    The reason I include Ballard is precisely due to the decision on Morris. I could care less about other areas at this point. But the Morris decision is indefensible and poor enough for him to feel some legit heat for it.
    I mean, would freaking Stephen Morris really have made that much of a difference?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    I mean, would freaking Stephen Morris really have made that much of a difference?
    I think he would've made the score a bit more respectable but I think the Rams are the better team here so still a loss.

Hell no, he would have looked just as bad as Tolzien. I don't get why people are so up in arms about Morris. It is like cutting Magnum Rolle.

Impossible to say, but it's the principle for me, given what Ballard said about competition at every position. Don't give me that crap about Morris was terrible in OTAs. In actual play where anyone's gotten a chance, he's clearly been the best QB on the roster outside Luck. Hands down.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

Sports Logo Sports Logo

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulGeorgeForPresident For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

That's a no.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulGeorgeForPresident View Post
    "We're going to watch the film."

"Get better. That's it."

"Keep chopping wood."
    "Need more grown men on this football team"

Sports Logo Sports Logo

This is our head coach.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulGeorgeForPresident For This Useful Post:

I'm not getting on Ballard's case already. When Grigson whiffed on like 5 straight drafts, you can't turn that around in one offseason. And I blame Irsay for Pagano still lingering around.
    And Grigson whiffed on 5 after Polian whiffed on 5. This organization has basically drafted like complete garbage since we won the Super Bowl in 07 and Polian took a step back. We just had Manning and Luck covering it up.

Seriously, our drafts from 07-16 have to be the worst in the NFL over that decade. The Colts used to routinely draft Pro Bowl talent in the first round (Harrison, Glenn, Edge, Wayne, Freeney, Clark, Addai). Then came along Anthony Gonzalez, trading a pick for Ugoh, Hughes, Werner, trading a first for Richardson, trading Dorsett for a backup QB when he should be hitting the prime of his career. Pitiful.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    And Grigson whiffed on 5 after Polian whiffed on 5. This organization has basically drafted like complete garbage since we won the Super Bowl in 07 and Polian took a step back. We just had Manning and Luck covering it up.

Seriously, our drafts from 07-16 have to be the worst in the NFL over that decade. The Colts used to routinely draft Pro Bowl talent in the first round (Harrison, Glenn, Edge, Wayne, Freeney). Then came along Anthony Gonzalez, trading a pick for Ugoh, Hughes, Werner, trading a first for Richardson, trading Dorsett for a backup QB when he should be hitting the prime of his career pitiful .
    Jerry Hughes turned out decent for the Bills.

Ugoh did win an SB with the Giants protecting the other Manning

Those didn't help us any though the rest I agree its been like this over a decade now.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post

Seriously, our drafts from 07-16 have to be the worst in the NFL over that decade. The Colts used to routinely draft Pro Bowl talent in the first round (Harrison, Glenn, Edge, Wayne, Freeney, Clark, Addai). Then came along Anthony Gonzalez, trading a pick for Ugoh, Hughes, Werner, trading a first for Richardson, trading Dorsett for a backup QB when he should be hitting the prime of his career. Pitiful.
    Have you seen the Jaguar's drafts?

I wish there was some way to get Indianapolis to boycott an not show up to the game Sunday to make a statement.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    I wish there was some way to get Indianapolis to boycott an not show up to the game Sunday to make a statement.
    Give it time if the Colts continue to fade into irrelevancy it will be like it used to be around here when they barely could sell out a game.

Plus NFL games are expensive you can get a worthwhile experience watching it on TV than being at the game.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Tolzien needs to be cut within 24 hours. He has no business being on an NFL roster. I don't know how Pagano looks at himself in the mirror and collects a paycheck. Just a God awful coach.

Don't expect a half empty stadium and booing fans next week to change Irsay's mind. He is too coked up to pay attention.