Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Sports Logo

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Ryan Kelly needs foot surgery. going to miss "part" of the regular season.

Sports Logo

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I miss that feeling in the Manning era when you knew entering a season that we would steamroll most teams on our way to at least 12 games. I have so much apathy towards our situation right now.
    welcome to the fandom of like 80% of the rest of the league

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    welcome to the fandom of like 80% of the rest of the league
    Well yeah, obviously. I'm just saying its tough once you're used to it for so many years.

This was inevitable going to happen at some point they were going to be mediocre/bad.

The Pats will go through it too(hopefully soon)

If the team is bad hopefully the fans will care.

If all they feel is apathy that's a problem and its very similar to the Pacers IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    Saw a quote from Pagano after the game: "A lot of things to clean up. We're going to grind it." I stopped there. Why/how is this guy still our coach?
    Hey, at least we're not just gonna watch some tape and chop some wood. Now we're gonna mix it up a bit and "grind it" too! We're gonna 'build the monster' one of these days!😄

If we can put up 10 points tonight I'll consider that a win
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Already 7-0 Cowboys. First team defense looks awful.

While the defense isn't good Dallas has a pretty good offense.

As an ND fan I am rather surprised to see Jaylon Smith playing again considering how devastating that injury was.

Two turnovers by the defense.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Dline with NO pressure on the run or pass.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Sham wow on Mack. Some nice runs
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Some second team players looking interesting. But first team defense was atrocious, and only Hooker wasn't there.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Costanzo getting the **** beat of him.

So is Mack done? I need more Mack

Hunt with a FG block

Marlon Mack looks flat out amazing right now. Running and catching.

So this thread answered the question... When is the 2nd preseason game?
    I guess it was a couple hours ago... DOH!
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Sadly it's still going. All i can say aside from Mack looking great, is that it's not too late to fire Pagano before this season starts.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure this team has been coached at all in training camp. I'm not even kidding.

Pagano is just collecting one more paycheck at this point. This is a joke. I'm so ****ing tired of this ********.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

LOL

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulGeorgeForPresident For This Useful Post:

This dumpster fire rests solely on the shoulders of Jim Irsay. He could have cleaned slate after the disastrous 2015 season but he ****ing extended both Grigson and Pagano who HATED one another. He conceded the 2016 season to mediocrity by keeping them both on. Then he FINALLY got rid of Grigson but wouldn't let the new GM pick a coach because he was too cheap to pay them and Pagano's contract. So the end result is essentially two additional wasted seasons during Luck's prime. If we do ever build a competitive roster Luck will be in his thirties and beat to ****. Six years in and we still have an awful offensive line and a bad defense.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:

Would love to see Morris getting more snaps. Through two games he should have easily earned the back-up QB spot. Yet they continue to relegate him to the 4th qtr behind Tolzein and the rookie.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-BONE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    Would love to see Morris getting more snaps. Through two games he should have easily earned the back-up QB spot. Yet they continue to relegate him to the 4th qtr behind Tolzein and the rookie.
    I see that and I just shake my head. They were talking on radio he might be cut. He is a calm, decisive, accurate passer. The best of the bunch behind Luck.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

32. The Following User Says Thank You to owl For This Useful Post: