Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

He'll be back when he's back. We can sit here and write novels going over all the what-if scenarios or try to decipher every move made, but it's not going to help his shoulder heal faster or get somebody in the organization to tell our fans everything they want to hear.

Default Re: 2017 Colts Season Thread - Like a Camel passing through the Head of a Needle

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is super depressing and we haven't even played a game. I'm going to try not to think about Luck and focus on things like the defense and offensive line. It's going to be interesting
    It will be easier to do that once kickoff happens.

I accept this is going to be a down year which will make it easier to watch since I can enjoy all the good things the Colts will do this season and not stress about whether they will win or not.

I think there is way too much hand wringing about Luck's recovery. Yeah it would be great if the Colt's were more open about where he is in the process but I am much more pissed at the organization about the fact the offensive line is still a cluster fux and when Luck is finally ready he will have to play behind that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Bang! View Post
    .........the offensive line is still a cluster fux ....
    But ............ but Jimmy said that it's fixed.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I MAY be going crazy.

However I was just at ESPN and one link said "Colts Luck may be out until October". I went to click on said link 10 minutes later and the link is gone.

Weird.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Did anyone really believe otherwise?
    Last edited by Basketball Fan; 09-10-2017 at 11:47 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    I MAY be going crazy.

However I was just at ESPN and one link said "Colts Luck may be out until October". I went to click on said link 10 minutes later and the link is gone.

Weird.
    Not practicing yet... so of course he's likely out until Oct. It only makes sense.
    At least Oct.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Had a dream last night that Tolzien went off and led the game winning touchdown drive.

As someone out of town, I'm trying to contemplate whether to spend 70/month on NFL Sunday Ticket so I can watch the Colts. Either that or try to find streams online. Any thoughts?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

So Hooker is not starting and he's not listed as injured. What the ****. Put the kid in Chuck, you moron.

Here we go. This will be interesting...I hope...
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

-Emiliano Zapata

Of course, the Brissett trade not withstanding, he who should be the starter today is no longer on the roster. Tolzien, prove me wrong, bro!

-Emiliano Zapata

Secondary nowhere to be found on that drive. Anderson got a nice pressure on that last 3rd down Rams couldn't convert.

Get ready for the Tolzien Machine!

-Emiliano Zapata

How close is Brissett to being able to play?

-Emiliano Zapata

Sports Logo

I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya

I'm taking a nap I think

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Meep
    Edit Signature

Sports Logo Sports Logo

These first couple of games are going to be ****ing awful. ****

Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    Of course, the Brissett trade not withstanding, he who should be the starter today is no longer on the roster. Tolzien, prove me wrong, bro!

True, he is not and no he will not.

Pick 6
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Welcome to the new season, same as the old season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Please yank him now
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

I'm trying real hard to stay positive
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I spent $20 on an antenna for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

I think we have a chance to win this game not because I think the Colts are capable but only because the Rams are just a meh team on offense themselves.

Where is Morris? Sitting at home probably. Tolzien was the tanking choice
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to owl For This Useful Post: