Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh look, another stupid hijacked thread rehash old topics.

IgotaFeva

Default Re: Celtics offer Jasikevicius a multi year deal

Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I'm saying, is that we were talking about Sarunas and all of a sudden this thread has turned in to another Pistons Pacers argument, which I think is really, really dumb.
    Please go read page 3 from the beginning and please pay careful attention how KSTAT and his lackey Shags come into play and mocks the Pacer fans (not me, others on this board). Just go read page 3 and see. Was I supposed to just not respond to KSTAT's homerish post about the Pistons while putting our fans down by mocking him for saying the Pacers are contenders by saying "contenders for what". I tried to stay out of the mud-slinging. Here are some quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by KSTAT
    just like Indiana is potentially a championship contender?

here's your exact quote flipped around....

Just saying, from a 3rd person perspective, I doubt he sees Indiana as any more of a sure thing than Boston.....

Originally Posted by PacerMan

Dream on. We ARE a contender. WIth or without Ron Artest.

Contender for what?
    So, on your list of excuses why the Pacers lost to the Pistons in the playoffs, the Pacers themselves are what, #9 or #10 on your list?

And how exactly did Ron play against the Pistons in hit last game that actually mattered, you know, since he's such a huge Piston-killer and all.....

Nevermind, I just recalled he served us our lunch in November. Just like he did in the regular season of 2004....

Hopefully for you, next year Ron will continue his dominance over the Pistons in games that don't mean much....

Quote Originally Posted by IgotaFeva
    Who the hell are you and what are you rambling about?

IT is truly ironic how the Piston fans on here (KSTAT and Shags) think they are superior to everyone on here and can come on here and insult us Pacer forum members and insult our players while being homer themselves.

I said, Miami was a better team than Detroit and that was clear before Dwayne Wade went hurt. KSTAT also comes here mocking our best player and bashing him (Ron Artest) in a "cute" and "subtle" way while not acknowledging the fact that we have a better team with Ron in the lineup. He continues to put blame on our players with a stupid quote in which he said "Ron served our lunch in November". What the hell is that supposed to mean? That does that mean he is to blame for everything that happened on that day and there was no fault with Ben Wallace or the Detroit fans? Then he compares us to the "Hawks" and does not acknowlege both teams brought their A games because of the rivalry (Chauncey had his ring on for the occasion) and Shags posts a stupid article trying to make Pacer fans and the Pacer team to look dumb....

None of this is going to fly by Pacer fans on here.

Wow. I don't know if I should respond to that, but I got two sec. First, Kstat didn't just come on here, he's been here since the beginning. Second, Shags has never insulted anyone, and anything bad he says usually is against his own team. Third, K isn't bashing Ron, and in fact, there are Pacer fans here who dislike Ron more. Fourth, he wasn't comparing to the Hawks, he was trying to make a point (which doesn't seem to have gotten across).
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

IgotaFeva

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    Wow. I don't know if I should respond to that, but I got two sec. First, Kstat didn't just come on here, he's been here since the beginning. Second, Shags has never insulted anyone, and anything bad he says usually is against his own team. Third, K isn't bashing Ron, and in fact, there are Pacer fans here who dislike Ron more. Fourth, he wasn't comparing to the Hawks, he was trying to make a point (which doesn't seem to have gotten across).
    Mr. Suave,

Was it really responsible of KSTAT for making the comments I posted above on a Pacer forum coming from an obvious Piston homer? Imagine a Pacer fan making those type of comments bashing the Piston team elsewhere.

As to Shags, I haven't read much on him but I did find that article he put insulting to say to substitute one of the football teams with the "Pacers". That was saying the Pacers are "pretenders" and the Pistons are the team that "always wins it all". They won the championship once and it isn't going to happen again for a very long time.

Let's talk about Sarunas, how old is he? Isn't he Jewish? Does him being Israeli favor him with the Simons?

PCC87

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Just wait till preseason in October. We'll show who the better team is.....

The Hawks beat us a lot worse than Indiana did. If anyone is going to the finals based on how they played against the Pistons in November, it's the Hawks.

Preseason doesn't mean ****.The scrubs and rookies play.The main guys don't see that much time AT ALL.

IgotaFeva

Quote Originally Posted by PCC87
    Preseason doesn't mean ****.The scrubs and rookies play.The main guys don't see that much time AT ALL.
    Thank you for that quote. I missed it. That was another quote of his to demeanize the Pacers for "not being that good" to the Pistons. Take away one key member for Detroit (let's say Ben Wallace) and let's see them even make the damn playoffs.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Odds have now gone to 99%.

And for the last percent I present:

Well guys, I've thought about it. We do deserve to lose to the Pistons each and every year, because just look at what we consider to be the greatest Pacer. Reggie Miller! Are you kidding me? This one-trick pony. Never won a thing in the NBA. Hell, the Pistons already have a better 2 guard on their team right now in Rip Hamilton. He has already won a ring, something that clown Miller could never do.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

IgotaFeva

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave

Well guys, I've thought about it. We do deserve to lose to the Pistons each and every year, because just look at what we consider to be the greatest Pacer. Reggie Miller! Are you kidding me? This one-trick pony. Never won a thing in the NBA. Hell, the Pistons already have a better 2 guard on their team right now in Rip Hamilton. He has already won a ring, something that clown Miller could never do.
    um ok? Am I supposed to respond to this nonsense to make you happy?

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave

rut ro

IgotaFeva

Quote Originally Posted by foretaz

rut ro

Foretaz is my new friend.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Let's talk about Sarunas, how old is he? Isn't he Jewish? Does him being Israeli favor him with the Simons?
    Totally irrelevant, and I don't see how anything good can come from this particular question.

We've got people in this community from a wide variety of religious perspectives, and that shows up on our politics board from time-to-time. I can't speak for everybody but I don't care to hash all that out on the basketball board.

+++++++++++++++++++

Your vandetta against Kstat seems very familiar to many of us. You sure we don't know your "cousin" Earl?

Regardless, this is a forum where fans of all teams can have civil discussions and debates about the Pacers.

The relevant question is not "which team do you cheer for", but rather, "can you be civil?"
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

IgotaFeva

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    Totally irrelevant, and I don't see how anything good can come from this particular question.

We've got people in this community from a wide variety of religious perspectives, and that shows up on our politics board from time-to-time. I can't speak for everybody but I don't care to hash all that out on the basketball board.

+++++++++++++++++++

Your vandetta against Kstat seems very familiar to many of us. You sure we don't know your "cousin" Earl?

Regardless, this is a forum where fans of all teams can have civil discussions and debates about the Pacers.

The relevant question is not "which team do you cheer for", but rather, "can you be civil?"
    I wasn't saying anything negative about him being Jewish. My dad is half Jewish afterall. It is a relevant question.

Jewish people tend to support Jewish people and give them opportunities so all I asked was if people thought him being Israeli would make him want to play for the Pacers and if the Simon's would possibly give him a chance because of it.

I'm splitting the hijacked portion to the shout box; it's beyond tired.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm not so sure it's Sas. Reading his comments on the politics board throws that idea into a tailspin for me.

Especially when he talks about the "with or against" mentality that he dislikes. To much of an opposite of the We Ride Together.

I've been wrong before, not many though .

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Since86
    I'm not so sure it's Sas. Reading his comments on the politics board throws that idea into a tailspin for me.

Especially when he talks about the "with or against" mentality that he dislikes. To much of an opposite of the We Ride Together.

I've been wrong before, not many though .
    Yeah, but if he was gonna use that logic he would not call me a hater and at the same time hate KStat.

House Sigil:

I wasn't saying anything negative about him being Jewish. My dad is half Jewish afterall. It is a relevant question.

Jewish people tend to support Jewish people and give them opportunities so all I asked was if people thought him being Israeli would make him want to play for the Pacers and if the Simon's would possibly give him a chance because of it.
    I didn't say you *were* saying anything negative about him. But just because your dad is half Jewish afterall does NOT make it a relevant questoin.

BTW, Using that logic, should I be arguing that Donnie and Bird aren't going to buy out Croshere's contract because he's white.

I think Walsh and Bird might convince the Simons to spend some money on Saras because they believe he might become a heckuva NBA basketball player. The fact that Granger's family belongs (belonged?) to the Jehovah's Witness movement didn't scare the Pacers away from him.

My boss is Jewish. And he's also a businessman. He'll hire anyone that he thinks can help the practice. Diversity. I'm pretty sure that's the same decision process the Pacers will go through.

IgotaFeva

I didn't say you *were* saying anything negative about him. But just because your dad is half Jewish afterall does NOT make it a relevant questoin.

BTW, Using that logic, should I be arguing that Donnie and Bird aren't going to buy out Croshere's contract because he's white.

I think Walsh and Bird might convince the Simons to spend some money on Saras because they believe he might become a heckuva NBA basketball player. The fact that Granger's family belongs (belonged?) to the Jehovah's Witness movement didn't scare the Pacers away from him.

My boss is Jewish. And he's also a businessman. He'll hire anyone that he thinks can help the practice. Diversity. I'm pretty sure that's the same decision process the Pacers will go through.
    Very well said, and point taken.

Very well said, and point taken.
    Exhibit B. on why I don't think it is.

Default Re: Oh look, another stupid hijacked thread rehash old topics.

Did you miss "Earl"? He's been known to "act" the part before. Don't be fooled too easily.

Nevermind; I did some detective work. It's him.

Harmonica

I laughed out loud at this, which got me to thinking: For entertainment value/comic relief, why not lift Sassan's ban during the slow summer months since there's not much going on anyway.

I guess now we know what Sassan does with his time when he's not flying from city to city to watch games.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, I'll have to hand it to Sassan. This time he actually got 63 posts in before termination. In two days!!!!

House Sigil:

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    Nevermind; I did some detective work. It's him.

Mark that down on may calendar for the next time the gf asks if I was ever wrong, I can give her one answer.

Never admit to it. That's the root of the downfall of western civilization.

+++++++++++++++++++

You know you should make a poll to see what kind of religious varience we have here...I'm curious to know (unless this would be inappropriate of course)
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.