Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
All I'm saying, is that we were talking about Sarunas and all of a sudden this thread has turned in to another Pistons Pacers argument, which I think is really, really dumb.
Please go read page 3 from the beginning and please pay careful attention how KSTAT and his lackey Shags come into play and mocks the Pacer fans (not me, others on this board). Just go read page 3 and see. Was I supposed to just not respond to KSTAT's homerish post about the Pistons while putting our fans down by mocking him for saying the Pacers are contenders by saying "contenders for what". I tried to stay out of the mud-slinging. Here are some quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by KSTAT
just like Indiana is potentially a championship contender?

here's your exact quote flipped around....

Just saying, from a 3rd person perspective, I doubt he sees Indiana as any more of a sure thing than Boston.....

Originally Posted by PacerMan

Dream on. We ARE a contender. WIth or without Ron Artest.

Contender for what?
So, on your list of excuses why the Pacers lost to the Pistons in the playoffs, the Pacers themselves are what, #9 or #10 on your list?

And how exactly did Ron play against the Pistons in hit last game that actually mattered, you know, since he's such a huge Piston-killer and all.....

Nevermind, I just recalled he served us our lunch in November. Just like he did in the regular season of 2004....

Hopefully for you, next year Ron will continue his dominance over the Pistons in games that don't mean much....