Thread: A Thank You From The Heart

Default A Thank You From The Heart

If I had ever wished I was a writer, now is the time. I have so many feelings that I can not express properly.

I will do the best I can and hope everyone understands what I am trying to say.

There is no way to adequately say thank you for all the love, sympathy, caring and prayers I have received from this forum. To be considered a member of this "family" is not only an honor but it is a blessing.

Considering I have never met any of you, makes your kind deeds even more special. To those of you who participated with the flowers, they were beautiful. As soon as they were delivered, I did not have to look at the card to know who had sent them.

After my wife was placed in her final resting place, my family took the flowers about 300 yards to another building and placed them in front of two of the most avid Pacer fans ever. My Mother and Father. It only seemed fitting to include them in anything Pacer related.

I would like to extend a very special thank you to "IndyGeezer" for taking time away from his family and his life to spend with me and my family in a very, very sad time in our lives. Contrary to what he tries to make everyone believe, he is a very caring individual and pretty much just a "teddy bear".

To those of you who PM'd me and you know who you are, thank you so very much for your wonderful words of encouragement. Again, the right things at the right time were said.

To those of you that left your sympathys and condolences on the forum, I also thank you so very much for your concern.

I am, at this point in time, as good as I can be since I just lost the most precious thing in my life.

I will leave all of you with one very special thought. If you are too young to have chosen a partner yet, are in the process of starting a relationship, have already entered into a life with someone or you have been with someone for many years, please live everyday as a very special day in your life with that person. Tell that person that you love them and tell them how important they are to you.

Life is a very fragile thing that can be ended so suddenly. Do not get caught saying " If I had only told them................"

Again, thanks to all of you for everything.

I would rather be the hammer than the nail

Harmonica

Default Re: A Thank You From The Heart

Again, my deepest condolences for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama-Redneck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I had ever wished I was a writer, now is the time. I have so many feelings that I can not express properly.

I will do the best I can and hope everyone understands what I am trying to say.

I will leave all of you with one very special thought. If you are too young to have chosen a partner yet, are in the process of starting a relationship, have already entered into a life with someone or you have been with someone for many years, please live everyday as a very special day in your life with that person. Tell that person that you love them and tell them how important they are to you.

Life is a very fragile thing that can be ended so suddenly. Do not get caught saying " If I had only told them................"

Again, thanks to all of you for everything.

thanks for the good suggestions. again, my deep condolences. and also, you did write pretty well.

I just now read this and my heart goes out to you Alabama. I will keep you
    in my prayers.

owl

not to be all religious and stuff on ya but may god have mercy on your wife and may you possibly find the love of god through your pain and tragedy. I know when I went through what you are going through, I met god and often he keeps me comfortable, though I am still grieving my own loss.

WEST

This message board is filled with great classy people, and you have always been one of the classiest one of them all. I know that loseing your wife is the most horrible thing that has ever happened to you. The thing that you need to remember is that you need to keep liveing your life as much as possible. Cherish all the memories you had with her, and honor her in every way possible, but keep liveing life. Thats what she would have wanted. One day you will be reunited with her again, but until then you need to get as much out of life as you can. I have prayed for you every night since I read about the news and I will continue to do so.

My most sincere condolences,
    WEST

Bama asked me to post the picture of the flowers that were send on behalf of PD;

http://www.pacersdigest.com/Norma_s_special_047.jpg
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!