Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESPN saying (and teasing)

Default Re: ESPN saying (and teasing)

Quote Originally Posted by ValheruOrden
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You insinuated that "Who cars what they get tipped" that leaves me to believe that you think thought are overpaid.
    What I mean is I view that as a bonus, as otherwise we all get paid the same.

I did work in the store for awile and the dish pit SUCKS. But so does pushing your car out of snow banks. Working in a place like that is a good motivational tool to finish college. ;\
    Good lord do I agree on both of those. I never wanted to be a teacher more than the night I got home from my first day at work.

I've lurked in this forum since the day it was created and indystar before then, and it takes a post about pizza delivery to get me to post. ;p
    Well, all the same.

Default Re: ESPN saying (and teasing)

I deliver flowers, and I get a tip about once a month.

This one old lady gave me a five dollar tip once , I swear that might have been the first old lady I've ever been attracted to.

While I've never been a Pizza delivery guy, I have worked delivery and in-store, and I must say, both really blow. If I had to choose though, I'd probably rather deliver than toil away in those hellish greenhouses.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?