Thread: Is there anywhere I can see Sundays game other than driving to Cleveland?

Sports Logo

Default Is there anywhere I can see Sundays game other than driving to Cleveland?

It isnt listed anywhere but I was wondering if maybe there was a slim chance there was going to be a place to watch it.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Is there anywhere I can see Sundays game other than driving to Cleveland?

I've driven to Cleveland before just to go to a Pacers/Cavs game (it helps that my college roommate lives up there.)

Looks like that's your only chance - the Cavs don't appear to be broadcasting the game in Cleveland either, so I guess there's no broadcast for the League Pass to pick up.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Default Re: Is there anywhere I can see Sundays game other than driving to Cleveland?

It won't be on anywhere. Because it is on at the same time as an ABC game it won't be televised anywhere.

I seriously considered driving to Gund arena and watching game in person, I was one mouse click away from ordering tickets, but I ddecided against it.

In past years in this type situation sometimes the local cable station, in this case Fox sports Ohio, they have shown the game tape delayed later in the day, maybe look for that on NBA league Pass.

Sports Logo

It won't be on anywhere. Because it is on at the same time as an ABC game it won't be televised anywhere.

I seriously considered driving to Gund arena and watching game in person, I was one mouse click away from ordering tickets, but I ddecided against it.

In past years in this type situation sometimes the local cable station, in this case Fox sports Ohio, they have shown the game tape delayed later in the day, maybe look for that on NBA league Pass.

grrrr. I am going to be in Ohio on Sunday anyway but not that far over. I think if I left early I could make the game but my family would be ticked so I guess I will just listen on the radio.

I'm sure this has been said... but of all the games NOT to televise this was the worst choice. I mean cmon, possible first round matchup. Lebron vs the best team in the NBA.. Definately the best game goin on that day... BOOOOOOO! on the tv schedual makers!!

PistonsDynasty

What's with Pacers and broadcasting games?? Every game should be on tv. Maybe it has to deal with ratings, last year did Pacer basketball games have high ratings EVEN agianst weak teams like the Cavs, Suns and Golden State.

My only guess is they figure it's not worth broadcasting because certain game won't produce high enough ratings.

Southside_Pacer

I would have thought that last year when they knew that LeBron would be a Cav, that they'd want this game on TV because people would want to watch him.

I would have thought that last year when they knew that LeBron would be a Cav, that they'd want this game on TV because people would want to watch him.
    For a while ABC had this game on the schedule, but for some reason dropped it.

If that is the way ABC wants to be, that is okay. I just put them on my "Ignore" list. Now they are in trouble. ed:
    I would rather be the hammer than the nail

Southside_Pacer

Bruno got my hopes up at Pacers.com when he said it was on ABC.

I haven't gotten to watch a Pacers game in awhile due to being out of town, and now when I get back a game isn't on TV.