Thread: I'm Back, and Go Dallas

Southside_Pacer

Default I'm Back, and Go Dallas

I was out of town for over five days in Kansas City with the IUPUI men's basketball team. It's a shame we couldn't pull out that game against Valpo, but I'm sure the Jags will get a NIT bid and a possible game against Purdue could be in store for us.

Anyways, it looks like the Pacers played EXCELLENT ball while I was away. Wins at Utah and Denver sure exceeded our expectations as if we would have lost those games I don't think any of us would have been all too concerned. Western Conference victories are always good victories, and sweeping is huge for this team as it's the first time we've done it.

Perhaps me leaving was good for the team? We didn't lose at all in my absense! :P

Go Mavs tonight! It'd be great to get a game up on Sacto. I have a feeling this might be a 120 something to 120 something game. It looks like that in the early goings in the first quarter.

Default Re: I'm Back, and Go Dallas

Welcome back.

And yes, GO !!!

Southside_Pacer

I know my pissing and moaning about blown 3rd quarter leads was missed by all.

And 37 27 makes me wonder how high scoring this game will be. No defense, or anything that looks like defense is being played by either team right now. Maybe one of those two teams will learn not to give up so many open looks?

Man, Dallas has been terrible recently. Sac will probably win this one, but they have to play Portland, San Antonio, and New Jersey in the next week; they're bound to lose one of those games, at least.

If not, they're better than I thought.

IndyToad
    Living downtown

Cheering for the Mavs is too frustating for me, I can't cheer for them. I cannot stand the way they play.

Southside_Pacer

Cheering for the Mavs is too frustating for me, I can't cheer for them. I cannot stand the way they play.
    The Mavs have a style of play? Didn't know that?

I guess you don't consider a team that just runs up and down and plays little to no defense not a style of play either?

Well, Mavs lost. Thanks for nothing, Mavs.

Brad looked good, though... :
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Good news is that the Kings have to play a healthy Lakers team twice yet. I'm hoping that will mean at least two more losses from the Kings.

They also have to play the Spurs twice as well.

Southside_Pacer

I believe I'm going to take my mom to the Pacers/Kings game. That one isn't a sellout yet is it?

I believe I'm going to take my mom to the Pacers/Kings game. That one isn't a sellout yet is it?
    I was looking online for tickets a few days ago, and there were seats left. None togther though, so you'd probably have to split up with your mom when you get in the building.

Or there's always the online "brokers." Might be expensive at this stage but I bet you can still find some...

PacerStud

Perhaps me leaving was good for the team? We didn't lose at all in my absense!
    Why don't you schedule a trip until mid-June? The Caymans are really nice this time of the year.

Southside_Pacer

Another vacation would be nice.

If IUPUI makes the NIT and draws Purdue I'll drive up to West Lafayette. I have no idea if that would constitute as a vacation or not however.