Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT- Question about Ball State

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default OT- Question about Ball State

How many campuses does Ball State have outside of Muncie? I wanted to know if they were like IU and Purdue and have campuses reaching across Indiana, or if they were only located around Ball State. I figured someone on this board would know the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: OT- Question about Ball State

zero

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Fig Newton
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many campuses does Ball State have outside of Muncie? I wanted to know if they were like IU and Purdue and have campuses reaching across Indiana, or if they were only located around Ball State. I figured someone on this board would know the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.
    Why waste your time at Ball State anyway?? IU is the place to be

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Why waste your time at Ball State anyway?? IU is the place to be
    I just wanted to know because my girlfriend is wanting to go there. Muncie is the only campus?

Don't go to Ball State. It sucks. Too much rain, wind and cold weather.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

Jesus Shuttlesworth

But the alumni are great - Bonzi

IIIBishopIII

I go to Ball State it isnt that bad, but if you could go to IU, or Purdue I would rather go there. Only reason I go to Ball State is cause I have lived here my whole life.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

She said she's dead set on Ball State, and that is kinda odd because she knows absolutely nothing about it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

She said she's dead set on Ball State, and that is kinda odd because she knows absolutely nothing about it.
    Tell her I'll sell her a piece of paper for $60,000 and she can get equal value and save her time.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

My brother actually went to Ball State, so I know a few things about Ball State like the fact that they have dorm room parties, lots and lots of drinking, and wild unprotected sex with my girlfriend.... Sorry, I'm still fuming over the idea of some drunk jackass inviting her to a dorm room party or something.

But hey, my brother went there 12 years ago, maybe things have change.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

My brother actually went to Ball State, so I know a few things about Ball State like the fact that they have dorm room parties, lots and lots of drinking, and wild unprotected sex with my girlfriend.... Sorry, I'm still fuming over the idea of some drunk jackass inviting her to a dorm room party or something.

No, sorry they haven't. I've heard about tons of people coming back with some STDs

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    No, sorry they haven't. I've heard about tons of people coming back with some STDs
    Well my thanks to you. Because of this conversation, I'm NOT going to let her go to Ball State. I know how to stop her... I just won't tell her where Muncie is. She's blonde like that. She'll be stumped.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Well my thanks to you. Because of this conversation, I'm NOT going to let her go to Ball State. I know how to stop her... I just won't tell her where Muncie is. She's blonde like that. She'll be stumped.
    Haha, that's funny. You don't really have to stop. I'm sure it's not that bad. When I did a campus visit a few years ago it was alright.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I want her to go somewhere in Fort Wayne because if we move to Fort Wayne, I'll have no problem finding another job because I'm sick like that. But going to Muncie, a town I haven't been to in 10 years, is going to suck. Plus, I live about 40 miles away from Fort Wayne now, and it wouldn't be so hard to come back to Syracuse to visit my dad any. I'm not sure how far Muncie is from Syracuse exactly, but it has to be close to 100 miles.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I want her to go somewhere in Fort Wayne because if we move to Fort Wayne, I'll have no problem finding another job because I'm sick like that. But going to Muncie, a town I haven't been to in 10 years, is going to suck. Plus, I live about 40 miles away from Fort Wayne now, and it wouldn't be so hard to come back to Syracuse to visit my dad any. I'm not sure how far Muncie is from Syracuse exactly, but it has to be close to 100 miles.
    How old are you and how old is your girl?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm 19; she's 17

I'm 19; she's 17
    You been rockin the cradle? When you were 18 was she 16?
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahahahahaha.

PCC87

Ball State is a good school.I just visited there in November.If you want to pay an assload of money for IU or Purdue be my guest.But for what I am going to study i can get a better degree at Ball State.Ohh well good luck to ya man.

Ball State is a good school. My expriences have been, God knows, hit and miss, but overall I will speak up for it postively. Don't expect greatness, but it's solid.

what I am going to study
    Communication or How to get Killed in less than 1 month?

Ball State Alum here....it was a party when I was there, but if you're focused you can find like-minded people to hang with. Don't get me wrong; I got stories to tell and I'm damn proud to have them. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Having said that, I'm not sure how I'd feel about my girlfriend being there. The reputation BSU has is well documented and well deserved. We were wild in the early 90's...I can't imagine what it has degenerated to by now.

Not really sure on how you plan to stop her from going there if she wants to though. Hard to get past that pesky free will.

Ball State is around an hour and a half from Decatur which is 45 minuates from Fort Wayne. So you are looking at a little over 2 hour drive. It isn't a bad drive though.

Don't know how far it is from Syarcuse but that should give you a better idea.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

120 miles, 2 and half hour drive to Muncie. Why couldn't she just go to IUPFW!

BSU Alum, class of '02. BSU has been cleaning up their act ALOT over the past years. The administration has been cracking down big time. Campus partying is way down even from '98, when i was a freshman. But, college is college. People party regardless. IU, PU, etc etc.

BSU has some world class programs. Entrepreneurship, architecture, nursing, communications, are just a few of the top programs there.

Also, small class sizes, bout 20,000 students so its not as overwhelming as an IU or PU.
    But still enough excitement.

The worst thing about BSU, is that it's in Muncie. What a crappy town. (sorry Muncie-ites)