Thread: ESPN updated depth charts: Bender a starter?

Default ESPN updated depth charts: Bender a starter?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/depth

ESPN updated their depth charts today in light of yesterday's draft, and they actually have Jonathan Bender listed as our starting SF! If you look at the full list for the Pacers, they have Artest listed as the 4th SF!

Is there any more life in the ESPN horse? Let's kick it again, just to be sure...

"I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: ESPN updated depth charts: Bender a starter?

One day a generation, god knows not mine, will once again begin to care about quality work. Substance over style. Its not just sports, its everything. From music to consumer products to journalist coverage. It angers me to think about all the people I know who at this point don't have the tolerance for anything not flashy and in your face. Anything that requires thought is not tolerated by the large majority of my generation.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, I HAVE suggested in the past that it might be good for Ronnie if the P's let him come off the bench at the start of the season. Let him get around the league and let the yokels see him once before starting him. Take that amount of pressure off of him.

But 4th? That is a bit extreme.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One day a generation, god knows not mine, will once again begin to care about quality work. Substance over style. Its not just sports, its everything. From music to consumer products to journalist coverage. It angers me to think about all the people I know who at this point don't have the tolerance for anything not flashy and in your face. Anything that requires thought is not tolerated by the large majority of my generation.
    Preach!