Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So what do you do now if you were Bird?

foretaz

Default Re: So what do you do now if you were Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by PacerMan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The new guy is a 4. As are DD and Foster really. But even so you're right, we don't need a center. Hulk is our 5 of the future.
    So dump Artest for something else.

the new guy is a 4????? ummm...

earth to pacerman...come in pacer man...ur needed back on planet earth...

Quote Originally Posted by rommie
    Well if NO is willing to trade JM for Bender and Freddie id jump all over that. Bender= IL warmer and Freddie= A combo guard who can be replaced.

The big reason I want JM is because I really think he would guard the other teams center full time which is a big lift off of JO.

And sim some games on my favorite console? One my PS2 doesn't work and 2 I would never get my realistic opinion from a video game.

Man don't be scared to live out side the box and try something differen't, you might be surprised NBA Live can produce some realistic results...

Ok I'm the Hornets Gm and I'm a Moron, I'll Trade QUOTE " Well if NO is willing to trade JM for Bender and Freddie id jump all over that. Bender= IL warmer and Freddie= A combo guard who can be replaced " for my all star Centre, yes Sir Larry Bird, lets make that trade....

I mean don't forget I'm a Moron, All Star means All Star, Means Ron Artest/Jermaine O’Neal for Magloire, umm No Jermaine coz that defeats the purpose, Artest for Magloire, Umm sure why not coz now Larry Bird is a Moron...

Trade will not happen because you exactly said why it wouldn’t..

And like i said even if it did happen, I don't think we'd become a better team if we had Magloire in our line up...

Ps, sorry for your lose of the console, you must be heartbroken...

Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    I've seen all sorts of lopsided trade proposals..Hell you made one in this very post. It all goes back over to Indystar..I remember seeing a ton of horrible trades and trying to get rid of Artest..I think one was Bender and Artest for Peja or something of the sort.
    There's two Diamond Daves and it's easy to get them confused. I have, even after I knew which was which.

Diamond Dave is Peck's son and he doesn't post at the Star. Diamond Dave 00, posts both here and at the Star.

Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!!
    Ps, sorry for your lose of the console, you must be heartbroken...
    Lol I was heartbroken when I called Sony and they told me it would cost me 75 dollars for them to SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT. I was like I will just buy a new one for 150 if I really want one that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rommie
    Lol I was heartbroken when I called Sony and they told me it would cost me 75 dollars for them to SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT. I was like I will just buy a new one for 150 if I really want one that bad.

Dude, spend 200 bucks and buy a new graphics card for ya PC, PC games are the future, I use my PS2 controller on Live and kick arse.. plus the modding community at nba-live.com is awesome and you get all the latest patches and updates no drama, roster modifications the works

Me? ... Uh ...

Make a deal for Jamaal Magloire. Sign Sarunas. Sign Davis. Sign a veteran shooting guard (say, Jon Barry?). Don't deal Foster, Granger, Tinsley, Jackson, Artest and O'Neal (and if it doesn't work, it doesn't work -- that's fine). That's your 10 men. Weed out Davis and Barry come playoffs. There's your eight men.

As for Harrison, JJ, Freddie, Johnson, Gill, Bender, Croshere, Pollard, any future picks ... those are your bargaining pieces. Whatever happens, happens. And if it doesn't, it doesn't -- that's fine.

(And if for some gawd-awful reason Seattle gets Scot Pollard-desperate, be ready to sign-and-trade.)