So with Granger, where does that leave us with
1) JJ....we just draft a very similar player, cheaper but similar. DG DOES give us insurance against JJ getting big offers we don't wanna have to pay, but JJ has ICE in his veins. The man was clutch.
2) Cro...we can let AC go and avoid his tax consequences, but AC is experienced....and is capable of helping, he is just as capable of hindering.
3) A "creator"...don't we still need that outside game and a guy that can take it off the dribble and create his own shot?
4) A rebounder...yeah I saw he grabbed 9 once......I want a demon that gets em even when he has a dislocated shoulder.
4) Bender...his position just got crowded again.
Danny appears to me to be one of those guys rated low to begin with....and then over-inflated by certain GM's to throw people off. Then on draft day he starts "dropping" when in reality he is being drafted about where he should have been originally.
So....did we really answer any questions with this draft, or just get the best player available no matter what?