Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks Ben Wallace

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Default Re: Thanks Ben Wallace

Seriously though you guys show way too much respect for the Pistons after they did so much to us. Pacers agree we got screwed. Read that one guy's signature about Reggie Miller talking about how Indiana got screwed over while Detroit got a slap on the wrist.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Because we're mature enough not to extend personal grudges over a basketball game.

I'm not terribly fond of Stephen Jackson personally, and many here aren't fond of Ben Wallace. However, I respect Stephen as a basketball player. I also don't go out of my way to rip him every day. There's a level of common courtesy that extends here. Look at the rules.

You've been here for what, three months? You should have realized that by now.

You're welcome to go pick fights over at RATS if you're that desperate to find an enemy. RATS is RATS and PD is PD. We're different.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

PacerNthaDesert

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bin Laden is an embarrasment to human race. So is Hussein. And Hitler.

Mourning is not

These are pretty stupid arguments

Exactly

BTW kstat seems like a quaility poster to me, nothing wrong with stiring the pot once in a while and getting another prospective. Of course I've only been around here for about 5 weeks so what do I know..

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Oh ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm really going to take advice from a guy who spends all of his free time on the internet and can't spell.
    People who resort to insults on a forum to make a point probably didn't have much of a point to make to begin with.

sc

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Seriously though you guys show way too much respect for the Pistons after they did so much to us. Pacers agree we got screwed. Read that one guy's signature about Reggie Miller talking about how Indiana got screwed over while Detroit got a slap on the wrist.
    Becuase we live in a place that has rules, and those rules state what players get for suspensions when they GO INTO THE STANDS. The Pistons got three suspensions if I remember correctly, two for leaving the bench and one 6 gamer for fighting. You can only suspend within the rules.

The Pacers on the other hand left the court and found out that the rules are a little different.

Instead of blaming the Pistons for ruining your season, blame the three selfish knuckleheads who put their tempers and egos in front of their team and it cost them(and you) dearly.

Time to take the responsibility for what happened and move on. The season is over, hopefully Artest will learn from his mistakes. Remember you cut the cancer out and he is eating away at your chances.

I'm sorry if I'm resurecting this, but this is so stupid.
    First of all,Alonzo Mourning has changed alot in the past years and is a quality player...

Second Detroit is a quality Team, they beat us 2 years in a row.

Third, you sound like a ranting a**hole, disgracing the name of the Pacer's.

Fourth, I am so sick of this true fan crap! To be a true fan, you first have to be a fan and resepect and love the sport, then the team. You can't respect the sport by bashing teams that just ended up playing better.The Pistons, despite what happened on 11/19, show us and Reggie real respect on our last game.

Ok, so start telling me how I am not a true fan and How I am just kissing the *** of the Pistons, because I expect it.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

It appears Shuttlesworth has gone "Sassan" on us.......

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/show...63#post1510163

I wonder sometimes why people feel it's perfectly ok to use gay slurs, but are taboo on racial slurs.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

Ugh.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    It appears Shuttlesworth has gone "Sassan" on us.......

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/show...63#post1510163

I wonder sometimes why people feel it's perfectly ok to use gay slurs, but are taboo on racial slurs.
    Well, at least now I don't have to debate what to do next with him here.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I know you guys don't take what they say seriously on RATS, but I'm going to address it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by JOneal7
    yes the admins over there let the power go to their head. Esp. Hicks...And sad thing is that's all he does. He didn't setup or pay for the site.
    They have cliques...and if you arent in them...then your an outcast...

I have felt accepted here since the minute I arrived. Even after my very first post. It was taken seriously, and the people who disagreed with what I said voiced their opinion in a respectfull manner. I already feel like an accepted member of this forum, and I joined pretty close to when the playoffs started this year.

The people who get treated like **** here are the ones who deserve it. If they continue to troll and never make a decent post or argument, why should they get any respect? I just wanted to say you guys have all done a great job making me feel welcome at the forums, and I have never seen anybody be wrongfully disrespectful.

PistonsNation

Will passing the blame ever end? Ben didn't throw Artest into the crowd, he went there himself. I know this can be agrued to we've all got carpal tunnel (sp?) in our hands, but at the end of the day Rapp'n Ronnie made his bed and had to lie in it...for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsNation
    Will passing the blame ever end? Ben didn't throw Artest into the crowd, he went there himself. I know this can be agrued to we've all got carpal tunnel (sp?) in our hands, but at the end of the day Rapp'n Ronnie made his bed and had to lie in it...for a very long time.
    ....which is why we're all better off just letting the subject die. It's a touchy topic for everyone.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    ....which is why we're all better off just letting the subject die. It's a touchy topic for everyone.
    Exactly, no one wants to debate it anymore. It's a very old and boring subject, now. That often leads to people getting way too heated.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

PistonsNation

Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
    Exactly, no one wants to debate it anymore. It's a very old and boring subject, now. That often leads to people getting way too heated.
    Agreed.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsNation
    Agreed.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions