Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Ben Wallace

Default Re: Thanks Ben Wallace

I really don't think our starting 5 is better.

Tinsley
    Jackson
    Artest
    O'Neal
    Davis

Billups
    Hamilton
    Prince
    Wallace
    Wallace

Rasheed shuts JO down nearly everytime, sure he might have a good first half, but then he disapears. I think Davis/Foster is on the same level pretty much as Ben. Prince gave Artest fits 2 years ago, Hamilton always has a career night, same with Billups.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

If there is one word that some of the posters in this thread needs to learn, it is "responsiblity" and what it means.

This thread is the sort of garbage I expect from the indystar board or the realgm forum.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

While others need to learn LOYALTY

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    UB, Jay, Suave, Peck, BP, Rim, Dipper, Shade, Hicks, SIG, Efx, among others.

A lot of us came to PD together, and we all built this place from the ground up. Pistons fan or not, I thought we created something special here.

Being a fan of another team doesn't mean you have to hate other fans. These guys aren't my "enemies." SOme of the best basketball discussion I've ever had has come here.

Pacers Digest isn't about blind hate. People should understand that before checking in here.

Ahh cool,I was just wondering.

Did all you guys start out on RATS?.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by efx
    If there is one word that some of the posters in this thread needs to learn, it is "responsiblity" and what it means.

This thread is the sort of garbage I expect from the indystar board or the realgm forum.
    Exactly.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    Ahh cool,I was just wondering.

Did all you guys start out on RATS?.
    I can't speak for everybody, but I know PD was started by those of us who chose to break away from RATS.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

I can't speak for everybody, but I know PD was started by those of us who chose to break away from RATS.

Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    While others need to learn LOYALTY
    See, that's just it. You don't understand the word.

What you're talking about isn't loyalty. It's misplaced resentment.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

See, that's just it. You don't understand the word.

What you're talking about isn't loyalty. It's misplaced resentment.
    Oh ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm really going to take advice from a guy who spends all of his free time on the internet and can't spell.

foretaz

the pistons and their fans will always have their championship from 2 years ago....they can always fall back on that...

but they have officially entered a time that is gonna be full of frustration and aggravation for quite some time....theyre gonna be a good team...just not good enuff....

theyre gonna have to watch as they constantly lose to their rival, and then watch that rival move on to the finals and win titles....

it will be a reoccuring nitemare....

they better prepare themselves

A lot of us came to PD together, and we all built this place from the ground up. Pistons fan or not, I thought we created something special here. I originally joined IS, because they gave me an inside perspective on a division rival, and I in turn gave them the same thing.

Being a fan of another team doesn't mean you have to hate other fans. These guys aren't my "enemies." Some of the best basketball discussion I've ever had has come here.

Pacers Digest isn't about blind hate. People should understand that before checking in here.
    We ride together!
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by efx

What I was thinking.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Look! Pacers fans are slowly letting go of Detroit's nuts and coming back to Indiana!

Oh ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm really going to take advice from a guy who spends all of his free time on the internet and can't spell.

Wait.....aren't you spending your free time on the internet?

And pardon me for doubting a guy that publicly wished kidney failure on another human being. I don't take basketball that seriously.

JS, a lot of your posts in this thread is NOT what PD is about. Take it someplace else.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I hate people like Alonzo Mourning. I could care less what happens to that loser. Anyway no I don't spend all my time on the internet..compare your little posting stats to mine.

Exclamation Re: Thanks Ben Wallace

A lot of us came to PD together, and we all built this place from the ground up. Pistons fan or not, I thought we created something special here. I originally joined IS, because they gave me an inside perspective on a division rival, and I in turn gave them the same thing.

Being a fan of another team doesn't mean you have to hate other fans. These guys aren't my "enemies." Some of the best basketball discussion I've ever had has come here.

I'm hurt and on behalf of all those that have been left out of your tribute we are hurt, many more converted too and we all deserve mention !!

I left this thread and found myself in the Shout Box! Nice call, Hicks!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

I hate people like Alonzo Mourning. I could care less what happens to that loser. Anyway no I don't spend all my time on the internet..compare your little posting stats to mine.
    I feel sorry for you. Seriously, I do.

I'm fortunate that I will never sink to the point that I will wish death to a human being that I don't know personally, as well as suffering on his wife and children, over a basketball game.

Seriously, do grow up. One would think you would have a little more maturity about the way you go about saying things.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

That's pretty sick, you know

Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!!
    I'm hurt and on behalf of all those that have been left out of your tribute we are hurt, many more converted too and we all deserve mention !!
    I didn't exactly take my time making that list, hence the "among others" mention.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Did I say I wanted him to die? No, once again I could care less about Alonzo Mourning. He is an embarrasment to the human race though the way he acts.

Kstat, I've always thought you exhibited great class here. You always bring an outside view of our team that some of us don't see due to the blue and gold banners waving in front of our faces. I still hate the Pistons because of the fiasco and your playoff success against us the last 2 years.

Theres no reason you can't be here unless you start bashing our team which I don't think you will ever do. Besides that, when we kick ur *** next year with a healthy, deeper team I want to be able to rub it in.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Did I say I wanted him to die? No, once again I could care less about Alonzo Mourning. He is an embarrasment to the human race though the way he acts.
    Bin Laden is an embarrasment to human race. So is Hussein. And Hitler.

Mourning is not

These are pretty stupid arguments