Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HERE'S THE NEW LOGO

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: HERE'S THE NEW LOGO

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And, guess what, it has a silver outline!

I really don't care for that 2nd logo, btw.

With all this silver, anybody think we might see some silver accents or trim in the new uni's? Hell, maybe they should just make the alternative jersey's silver. It'd be a lot better than yellow.

I personally don't like alternates to begin with. I'm fine with just a blue road jersey.

My preference is just that the home jersey says "Pacers" and the away says "Indiana"

I never liked how these last uniforms said "Indiana" on both home and away.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanAdam
    I personally don't like alternates to begin with. I'm fine with just a blue road jersey.

My preference is just that the home jersey says "Pacers" and the away says "Indiana"

I never liked how these last uniforms said "Indiana" on both home and away.
    That's fine with me, but no way the NBA marketing machine would let us get away with only two jerseys. I wonder what they're gonna do when teams start running out of retro's.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    That's fine with me, but no way the NBA marketing machine would let us get away with only two jerseys. I wonder what they're gonna do when teams start running out of retro's.

Does every team have an alternate road jersey that isn't retro? I know practically all do, and I'm sure the Pacers will. I just can't think of Boston's alternate, what about New Yorks?. I know New York has some awful looking retros.

My favorite alternates are probably the LA whites, and the Miami reds.

I want the Pacers to wear retro flojo's sometime, does anyone know if that's a possibility this year? We started wearing some of the 80's retros last year, maybe we'll wear some flojo's this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanAdam
    Does every team have an alternate road jersey that isn't retro? I know practically all do, and I'm sure the Pacers will. I just can't think of Boston's alternate, what about New Yorks?. I know New York has some awful looking retros.

My favorite alternates are probably the LA whites, and the Miami reds.

I want the Pacers to wear retro flojo's sometime, does anyone know if that's a possibility this year? We started wearing some of the 80's retros last year, maybe we'll wear some flojo's this year.
    If they're looking for near-term profit, they'll definitely go with the Flo-Jo's. However, they may think that, with those being the most popular, any future retro's won't sell as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they held off on those for a year, and went with something like the late '70's jerseys.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!