Thread: DraftExpress.com: Garcia to Indiana or Minnesota?

Default DraftExpress.com: Garcia to Indiana or Minnesota?

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1022

DraftExpress exclusively reported last week that Rex Chapman will soon be joining Minnesota’s front office. Yesterday that indeed became a fact. Its well known in NBA circles that Chapman is extremely high on Francisco Garcia, and Chapman has made it known numerous times that this is indeed the case. Today, Garcia worked out for the Timberwolves. He was reportedly impressive there. Garcia’s college coach Rick Pitino has been telling people that if Garcia slips past the Timberwolves, he is very high up on the board of the Indiana Pacers. In the unlikely event that he slips past those two teams, he will most likely be drafted by the Nuggets at 20 or the Suns at 21.
    If McCants goes to the Clippers or T'Wolves, as is being rumored, I'd take Garcia at 17 (assuming we keep that pick).
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

Default Re: DraftExpress.com: Garcia to Indiana or Minnesota?

I want the Pacers to select the best talent on the board. If that's Garcia, then so be it. I just want some sort of postive return for this crappy season.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Default Re: DraftExpress.com: Garcia to Indiana or Minnesota?

Damn I dont want this guy at all. I'm going to be praying the T'Wolves pick him.