Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Take on the NBA Age Limit Rule

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: My Take on the NBA Age Limit Rule

Quote Originally Posted by able
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the same reason drugsealers don't want drugs legalized, the NBA and the union agreed on the age limit, think about that one.

Or did you really expeect a veteran NBA player to vote against protecting his paycheck and the owners to vote against themselves?
    So, the league, the owners, and the players who have actually BEEN professional basketball players made a move in all their best interests.

And high school kids only have to wait one year to jump on the gravy train. I'm not seeing the hardship involved here.

Sounds like you'd rather see the league and the current players roll over for a bunch of high school kids who have never played in the NBA. Well, sorry, that's not how it works. Businesses (typically) make decisions in their best interests.

Default Re: My Take on the NBA Age Limit Rule

Quote Originally Posted by A-Train
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, the league, the owners, and the players who have actually BEEN professional basketball players made a move in all their best interests.

And high school kids only have to wait one year to jump on the gravy train. I'm not seeing the hardship involved here.

Sounds like you'd rather see the league and the current players roll over for a bunch of high school kids who have never played in the NBA. Well, sorry, that's not how it works. Businesses (typically) make decisions in their best interests.
    I guess I will just have to learn that lesson then, must be my age.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!