Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

  1. #1
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    A long trip, but we're here.

    What did I miss?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  2. #2
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,146

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Lots and Lots and Lots of rumors.

  3. #3
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,961

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    NOT the Finals I hope?
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  4. #4

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    The Red Sox are in first place for the first time since late April...
    The Reds beat the Indians in game one of their series at Jacobs Field; Griffey Jr. had two HRs...
    The Mets beat the Yankees, with Pedro Martinez picking up his 8th win of the season...
    The Braves'--

    Wait, you probably wanted to talk about the NBA, didn't you?

    Spurs win Finals.
    Suns trade Quentin Richardson for Kurt Thomas.

  5. #5
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,146

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    I'll just add the White Sox having the best record in the majors at 50-22

    PLUS yesterdays pounding of the Cubs 12-2

    May a team of mine actually win the championship for once????????

  6. #6
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Jerome James was drafted by the Pacers.

  7. #7
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Welcome back.

  8. #8
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome back.
    Your dreams were your ticket out.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  9. #9
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,203
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll just add the White Sox having the best record in the majors at 50-22
    And they still can't beat the Cubs in attendance....

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,120

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A long trip, but we're here.

    What did I miss?
    I'm in Cincinnati now too. What part are you in? How long are you here for?

  11. #11
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,462

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your dreams were your ticket out.
    Welcome back... to that same old place that we laughed about.

  12. #12
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Safe and Sound in Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in Cincinnati now too. What part are you in? How long are you here for?
    Price Hill... Neighborhood's pretty good, actually. Everybody talks about Price Hill, and some parts are scary but this is all right.

    We'll be here for at least the next 3 years.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •