Thread: Zo is Whining Again

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Default Zo is Whining Again

Did you guys see this on realgm?

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...he_may_retire/

Vintage Zo: Center Wants More Minutes Or He May Retire
    23rd June, 2005 - 3:35 pm
    Palm Beach Post - Alonzo Mourning is not happy being a reserve for the Miami Heat and if he isnít promised more time, especially in the closing moments of crucial games next season he may retire.

"I just don't want to go through a whole year again and get into that situation where we were in Game 7 and not be on the court and helping out," said Mourning, who was hosting an event Wednesday to promote the ninth annual Zo's Summer Groove, which will be July 14-17. "I worked my butt off to try to be a part of something special and try to make a difference in the outcome of something. I felt helpless just sitting on the sideline and not being able to do anything. That's just the competitor in me."

The Heat picked up its option on Mourningís contract for $1.1 million recently, but may not have to pay it if Mourning does not get his way. [READ]

Then it links to the actual article
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, did Zo not show up to the team he was traded to and whine until he was bought out? Then he goes and signs with Miami because its the easy way to get a championship. This guy is old, washed up, and has health problems. He is lucky to still be in the NBA and now he wants more minutes?!? I CAN NOT STAND THIS IDIOT ANYMORE. I hope he has kidney failure again.

Default Re: Zo is Whining Again

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope he has kidney failure again.
    That's a little harsh.

But I would be happy to see Zo retire. The guy doesn't do anything except flex to the crowd when he grabs a rebound or makes a block nowadays.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Did you guys see this on realgm?

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...he_may_retire/

Vintage Zo: Center Wants More Minutes Or He May Retire
    23rd June, 2005 - 3:35 pm
    Palm Beach Post - Alonzo Mourning is not happy being a reserve for the Miami Heat and if he isnít promised more time, especially in the closing moments of crucial games next season he may retire.

"I just don't want to go through a whole year again and get into that situation where we were in Game 7 and not be on the court and helping out," said Mourning, who was hosting an event Wednesday to promote the ninth annual Zo's Summer Groove, which will be July 14-17. "I worked my butt off to try to be a part of something special and try to make a difference in the outcome of something. I felt helpless just sitting on the sideline and not being able to do anything. That's just the competitor in me."

The Heat picked up its option on Mourningís contract for $1.1 million recently, but may not have to pay it if Mourning does not get his way. [READ]

Then it links to the actual article
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, did Zo not show up to the team he was traded to and whine until he was bought out? Then he goes and signs with Miami because its the easy way to get a championship. This guy is old, washed up, and has health problems. He is lucky to still be in the NBA and now he wants more minutes?!? I CAN NOT STAND THIS IDIOT ANYMORE. I hope he has kidney failure again.
    I thought I outgrew hating individual athletes a long time ago. Then I watched Alonzo Mourning's antics this spring (specifically against the Pistons).

What an a$$hole. He's everything that's wrong about the NBA. Although I wouldn't take it as far as hoping he has kidney failure, he's still an a$$hole.

Thumbs down Re: Zo is Whining Again

Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    That's a little harsh.
    A little harsh? It's terrible! What kind of person would hope for something like that?

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can take leave of your senses and say anything.

That's terrible!!!!

I hope he has kidney failure again.
    That is an INCREDIBLY stupid thing to say. Seriously, maybe you have brain damage.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    That is an INCREDIBLY stupid thing to say. Seriously, maybe you have brain damage.
    I don't think so I just turned 20 and I am a junior in college. Most people can't even stay in college.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

This explains a lot of the whining.....

MOURNING, ALONZO H JR
    MIAMI,FL 33233
    NBA/BASKEBALL PLAYER
    9/10/2004
    $25,000
    Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmt

http://opensecrets.org/indivs/search...2002=Y&Order=N

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Warnings all around. I don't want to close this thread, but cut out the name-calling.

I don't think so I just turned 20 and I am a junior in college. Most people can't even stay in college.
    Being twenty years old you should have better sense than to say things like, 'I hope he has kidney failure again,' if for no other reason than you will catch a lot of flack over it.

What you need to do is edit that out of your post. Really, that's a terrible thing to say!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

This explains a lot of the whining.....

MOURNING, ALONZO H JR
    MIAMI,FL 33233
    NBA/BASKEBALL PLAYER
    9/10/2004
    $25,000
    Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmt

http://opensecrets.org/indivs/search...2002=Y&Order=N
    While obviously the wishing for kidney failure was incredibly too far, I can't deny the absolute hilarity in this.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    While obviously the wishing for kidney failure was incredibly too far, I can't deny the absolute hilarity in this.
    Well, I won't take back my a$$hole comment, but I do respect the man more after reading that post.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by shags
    Well, I won't take back my a$$hole comment, but I do respect the man more after reading that post.
    You respect Alonzo Mourning more because he is whining that he isn't a starter after he jumped on the Miami Heat bandwagon?

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Dude, wishing that someone would have to go through kidney failure again?

Way too ridiculous. You need to grow up. Seriously.

I respect Alonzo because he was able to come back from kidney failure and play again.

Damn. You must either be 14 or just stupid.

Mods, feel free to edit this post as you see fit, comments such as those made by Jesus Shuttlesworth just bother me a helluva lot.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    Dude, wishing that someone would have to go through kidney failure again?

Way too ridiculous. You need to grow up. Seriously.

I respect Alonzo because he was able to come back from kidney failure and play again.

Damn. You must either be 14 or just stupid.

Mods, feel free to edit this post as you see fit, comments such as those made by Jesus Shuttlesworth just bother me a helluva lot.
    #1 - I'm 20
    #2 - I'm not stupid I'm a junior in college
    #3 - I don't think the "mods" need your permission to edit posts
    #4 - You are over on the flag burning thread crying freedom of speech but you want to censor me because you don't agree with it. You can't have it both ways pal.

Nerd.
    Mood

#1 - I'm 20
    #2 - I'm not stupid I'm a junior in college
    #3 - I don't think the "mods" need your permission to edit posts
    #4 - You are over on the flag burning thread crying freedom of speech but you want to censor me because you don't agree with it. You can't have it both ways pal.
    1. Cool. If you are 20, then act like it.

2. There are plenty of stupid people in college. I know many people who have degrees that are stupid.

3. It was more of a line of courtesy. I know I'm being harsh, and I want them to know things such as the line at hand **** me off.

4. Did I say anything about censoring you? No. You do not understand the freedom of speech issue, I guess. The Bill of Rights protects the American citizen from the government, not a private entity. So to compare the government with this privately owned website is an invalid argument because the logic behind it is flawed.

Thank you and have a good night.

I dislike Zo a lot.

However, not ONCE did I ever wish his health to suffer. I'm a man and I can separate basketball from life.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder
    1. Cool. If you are 20, then act like it.

2. There are plenty of stupid people in college. I know many people who have degrees that are stupid.

3. It was more of a line of courtesy. I know I'm being harsh, and I want them to know things such as the line at hand **** me off.

4. Did I say anything about censoring you? No. You do not understand the freedom of speech issue, I guess. The Bill of Rights protects the American citizen from the government, not a private entity. So to compare the government with this privately owned website is an invalid argument because the logic behind it is flawed.

Thank you and have a good night.
    Nobody owns the internet, he owns the domain name. Your welcome and Good night.

Stupid thread stops........now! *hits close button*