Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs will win Game 7, GUARANSHEED!

PacerSoul

Default Spurs will win Game 7, GUARANSHEED!

I guaransheed the Spurs will win game 7. I'll give credit where credit is due. Pistons played a good game last night and obviously the referees favored in their direction due to the NBA wanting a game 7. Let the best team win tomorrow night and I can guarantee it will be San Antonio.

The Pistons obviously played with desperation, and San Antonio didn't. Tomorrow will be an elimination game for both teams and it will be an amazing game to watch, but the Spurs are too good of a team to lose 2 games in a row in San Antonio. Many observers predicted the Pistons to win game 6 and I thought the Spurs had a great chance to win last night but a Piston win didn't surprise me (hence why I didn't watch the game).

The Spurs are clearly the better team and tomorrow night San Antonio will be the next NBA Champions and the Detroit Pistons will be exposed as not being real champions. Everytime the Pistons get cocky they lose and Rashweed is a bit too cocky and the cristal is going to be going on in the Spurs lockerroom. Again, I am 100% sure the Spurs will come through and win tomorrow night, Detroit has no chance and no Pacer fan should root for the Pistons to win because if Detroit won another title, it would award their fans for eliminating their competition on November 19 and their punk fans are going to just gloat with their same old crap and it will tell those fans that their actions rewarded them and their team.

Go SPURS. Series is over. Detroit has no chance.

Default Re: Spurs will win Game 7, GUARANSHEED!

That's nonsense saying Detroit has no chance, and so is guaransheeing something you have no part of. I can understand disliking Detroit, I do too.
    However your post was just a rant and should have been posted in the shout forum.

Yes Detroit played well, but Spurs in 7...

PacerSoul

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

That's nonsense saying Detroit has no chance, and so is guaransheeing something you have no part of. I can understand disliking Detroit, I do too.
    However your post was just a rant and should have been posted in the shout forum.
    My post was not a rant, it was an observation of what will happen in game 7. I think people on here are bending over backwards to appease Piston fans and not hurt their feelings and that nonsense has to stop.

PacerSoul

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    I agree.

Lets go ahead and move this to the shoutbox.

And before anyone decides to make a smart *** comment directed at me, this is not going to generate anything except for [another] flamewar
    See, this is the type of stuff that upsets me on here. I make a very legitimate post giving my obervations of what will happein in game 7 and you come out and say this should moved to another forum to appease Detroit fans?

If a Detroit fan came and said, I Guaransheed the Pistons will beat the Pacers, that post would be welcolmed on the forum but if me, a Pacer fan comes on here and make a post that clearly is not a post to troll, but to make key observations, you say the discussion should be ignored?

Let's get back to the original topic. San Antonio is the better team and it will be shown tomorrow. I expect a 10 point Spurs win.

Unless things get worse, this doesn't belong in the shout box. If you think it's dumb, ignore it. If you think he's right, well... good luck.

Agree! and may those stupid belts go into the trash after the game! GO SPURS
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

PacerSoul

What people forget is the game is in San Antonio. Home court will be a big deal, especially in a game 7. No way Detroit wins 2 in a row in San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerSoul
    My post was not a rant, it was an observation of what will happen in game 7. I think people on here are bending over backwards to appease Piston fans and not hurt their feelings and that nonsense has to stop.
    I think there's a difference between making an observation and saying things like "this series is over." I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to say things like that, just don't expect it to generate a rational discussion.

The "no Pacers fan should root for the Pistons" statement isn't going to win anyone over either.

IndyToad
    Withdrawl failed!

PacerSoul

Quote Originally Posted by indytoad
    I think there's a difference between making an observation and saying things like "this series is over." I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to say things like that, just don't expect it to generate a rational discussion.

The "no Pacers fan should root for the Pistons" statement isn't going to win anyone over either.

IndyToad
    Withdrawl failed!
    I'm not trying to win anyone over, i'm trying to keep it real and not be scared how to express my true feelings and the series is over, Spurs will win game 7. No way Spurs lose 2 in a row in S.A.

The "no Pacer fan should root for the Pistons" is a statement about showing loyalty to the Pacers after everything that happened to us this year.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sorry, can't stop laughing at this thread.

Your predictions really mean nothing. You guarentee the pistons to lose EVERY game. You're just throwing slop at the wall in the hopes that you'll be right once.

If the Spurs lose, you'll be back in your hole, never to be heard from for another 5 months.

If the Spurs win, you'll post about 500 pages over the next two days with "pistons sukkk" threads.

The Spurs are clearly the better team and tomorrow night San Antonio will be the next NBA Champions and the Detroit Pistons will be exposed as not being real champions.
    You're also telling everybody here what "real" pacer fans should do?

Another guy used to do that on here too, but I forgot his name.....

Of course, by all means, guarentee this game. Spit in the faces of the basketball gods again. I mean, since it's worked so well for you SO far.....

I'd say this belongs in the shout forum, but then again, %95 of everything XXXPacerSoulXXX posts belongs in the shout forum.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat

Your predictions really mean nothing. You guarentee the pistons to lose EVERY game. You're just throwing slop at the wall in the hopes that you'll be right once.

If the Spurs lose, you'll be back in your hole, never to be heard from for another 5 months.

If the Spurs win, you'll post about 500 pages over the next two days with "pistons sukkk" threads.

Of course, by all means, guarentee this game. Spit in the faces of the basketball gods again. I mean, since it's worked so well for you SO far.....

I'd say this belongs in the shout forum, but then again, %95 of everything XXXPacerSoulXXX posts belongs in the shout forum.
    Well technically he's even so far, he hasn't won any money or lost any money so to speak.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

sweabs

If I'm a Piston fan, or a Piston player for that matter - I'm loving these kinds of attitudes and predictions.

The Pistons embrace the underdog role.

Quote Originally Posted by PacerSoul
    I guaransheed the Spurs will win game 7. I'll give credit where credit is due.

Who are you? How can you guarantee and not "just predict" something you have no control of?

As much as I want them to lose, they have a pretty darn chance to win on the road.

PacerSoul

Anything critical of your team and your fans, you just want to dismiss it and say "why was it posted". THen you come here and use your homerism and force your Piston trash down our throats which we Pacer fans do not enjoy.

To the people who say how do I know for sure the Spurs will win? Simple, the Spurs are the real deal and the best team in the NBA. No way Spurs lose 2 games in a row at home, especially a game 7 at home. A game 6 is no shocker, game 7 is where it is all going to go down.

I don't buy the Pistons enjoy people "looking them down". They are a good team and won game 6 but I don't really think it motivates them to play any harder.

Spurs will win tomorrow and I will be here tomorrow night to talk about it.

KSTAT, understand you are on a Pacer forum and you tried to use "humor" or "satire" to throw insults at me. Ironic coming from a Detroit fan, isn't it?

Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Anything critical of your team and your fans, you just want to dismiss it and say "why was it posted". THen you come here and use your homerism and force your Piston trash down our throats which we Pacer fans do not enjoy
    Again with the "we pacer fans." You don't speak for everyone here. Try to grasp that fact. You don't decide who is and isn't a true Pacer fan.

To the people who say how do I know for sure the Spurs will win? Simple, the Spurs are the real deal and the best team in the NBA.
    The fact you are saying the Spurs are WITHOUT A DOUBT the best team in the NBA is the reason why people are asking you who exactly you think you are. If the Spurs were without a doubt the best team in the NBA, they wouldn't be tied 3-3 right now. I'd say anyone with two eyes could see that, but then again, wouldn't you only need one?

KSTAT, understand you are on a Pacer forum and you tried to use "humor" or "satire" to throw insults at me. Ironic coming from a Detroit fan, isn't it?
    Not much satire about it. If you aren't sassan, then he apparently had himself cloned over the weekend. You talk EXACTLY like him.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

Well well, it really is "Earl". Bye.

I can't believe it took that long for me to figure it out.

I can't believe it took that long for me to figure it out.
    Same here. Although in hindsight now that I looked deeper into it, if I'd done so earlier it would have been obvious.

Going back to the game, whomever wins thursday night, I toast my glass to.

Both teams have been deserving of another championship.

No matter what happens, I couldn't be prouder of my team. Is it possible to go into game 7 of the NBA finals and really be ok with whomever wins?

I've seen the Pistons lose game 7 of the NBA finals before. Cut my heart out with a spoon. Somehow, I'm a little less nervous this time around, but that may be because I'm 17 years older.

Still, it's a feeling of anticipation like nothing and I mean NOTHING in sports. Even game 7 against Miami didn't compare to this.

I really don't know how I'm going to be able to work tomorrow.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, all I have to say is this. If the Spurs can't make some *radio edit* free throws, they're going to lose again!

However, it is in S.A., where they had the best home record in the league, so, maybe...eh.... I look at game 6 and think, "how many FTs did Duncan miss? Now, how much was Detroit's margin of victory?" A championship team cannot miss those large quantities of free throws and expect to win.

But, San Antonio will win because I don't like the Pistons, and that's the way it is!;-)
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

It comes down to one of two scenarios in my mind:

Either it's a close game the entire way, the Spurs can't pull away, and Detroit does what they did last night; find a way to win.

Or, the Spurs come out reasonably hot, get a decent lead, and hold it because they never make too many mistakes, never miss too many shots, and Detroit hits half as many 3's as they did in Game 6, and that all results in them not being able to catch up in time.

If the Spurs hit 73% of their free throws I think they will win, if they don't I think they will lose.

As for Earl Sassan, like a leopard can't change it's spots, he can't change his rhetoric, he's just to opinionated to go very long without giving himself away.

Can one make an "observation" about what they think will happen?
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy