Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could you be the 'Pacers Digest Draft Guru?' NBA Draft Contest

Default Could you be the 'Pacers Digest Draft Guru?' NBA Draft Contest

The NBA draft is June 28 and will be televised on ESPN at 7:00 ET.

Guess the draft contest

RULES

This contest will only go 17 deep in the draft. (Most people aren't really interested in who picks after the Pacers.)

Your picks have to be made before 7:00 eastern time on June 28.

You get one point for each player you have in your draft reguardless of position.(That means if you pick Bogut going to the Pacers at pick 17 you get a point regardless of which of the first 17 teams pick him. If you have 15 players all in the wrong position you would still get 15 points.)

You get one point for each player you have in the correct position. (This means if you pick someone going 5th in the draft he has to be picked there. What team picks him doesn't matter.)

You get three bonus points for getting the Pacers pick correct.

There are a total of 37 points available. The first tie breaker is getting the Pacers pick correct. The second tie breaker is the most correct picks. The third tie breaker is the earlierst correct pick, then second earlierst correct pick, third earlierest correct pick, etc. (This means if you pick the first three picks correctly and then you miss number four, and the other person picks the first four, they win.)

You may edit your picks at any time as long as it's before the deadline.
    -------------------------------------

DRAFT ORDER
    [1] Milwaukee
    [2] Atlanta
    [3] Portland
    [4] New Orlends
    [5] Charlotte
    [6] Utah
    [7] Toronto
    [8] New York
    [9] Golden State
    [10] LA Lakers
    [11] Orlando
    [12] LA Clippers
    [13] Charlotte
    [14] Minnesota
    [15] New Jersey
    [16] Toronto
    [17] Pacers

Everyone isn't a draft expert so here's some information to help.

Player Measurements http://www.insidehoops.com/chicago-c...urements.shtml

Team Analysis http://www.nba.com/draft2005/team_video_features.html

Player rankings http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-draft-prospects.shtml

Player workouts http://www.hoopshype.com/workouts.htm

Team Needs taken from NBA.com

[1] Milwaukee . . . . . .
    The Bucks have plenty of needs (point guard, power forward ,center) . . . This is a team in search of talent at nearly every position.

[2] Atlanta . . . . . . . . .
    In need of just about everything except young, athletic wingmen, would the Hawks pass on Marvin Williams? The top post player (Andrew Bogut) or the top point guard (Chris Paul, Deron Williams) available makes more sense.

[3] Portland . . . . . . . .
    Telfair’s presence makes the drafting of another point guard unlikely, though the team could pursue a veteran tutor for Telfair. Shooting guard would appear to be a bigger necessity; Derek Anderson has missed 64 games to injury the last two seasons and Damon Stoudamire is a free agent.

[4] New Orlends . . . . .
    New Orleans will pick fourth and 33rd in the draft. With a backcourt full of young prospects like Smith, Claxton and Dickau, the need would appear to be up front, where journeyman free agent Lee Nailon and 35-year-old P.J. Brown, logged most of the minutes at forward.

[5] Charlotte . . . . . . . .
    Could they entice Milwaukee or Atlanta into a 2-for-1 swap and land another ‘franchise’ player? Assuming no, the “best player available” cliché will be alive and well as the Bobcats try to ramp up the talent level to match the rest of the NBA. The team could benefit from a draft deep in point guards; Knight, a journeyman, is not the long-term answer.

[6] Utah . . . . . . . . . . .
    The team has more up-front depth than many, boasting Okur, Boozer, Collins, Kirilenko, Matt Harpring and 2004 draftee Kris Humphries. At the two-guard, Kirk Snyder, Giricek and free agent Raja Bell all are competent, if not spectacular. The obvious deficiency is at point guard, where Keith McLeod admirably carried the load – with an assist from Howard Eisley and Raul Lopez – but the Jazz are in need of an upgrade. This draft should provide an opportunity to find what they are looking for, especially if Chris Paul or Deron Williams somehow remains on the board.

[7] Toronto . . . . . . . . .
    The Raptors will have picks No. 7 and No. 16 in the first round, the latter pick acquired in the Carter deal. Unfortunately, the Raptors find themselves where they were a year ago, in need of a center. Araujo and Loren Woods were never underlined on opposing scouting reports. There are many other needs; Bosh is their only bona fide star. Marshall is an unrestricted free agent, Alston’s first year in Toronto was anything but smooth and Alvin Williams missed the entire season with a knee injury, so the backcourt and the wing could also use some attention.

[8] New York . . . . . . . .
    With a stable of All-Stars past, present and future in the backcourt, the emphasis in the New York draft room will probably be up front, where the team boasts nobody over 6-9 except Tim Thomas, who isn’t known for his muscle in the paint.

[9] Golden State . . . . . .
    The Warriors have talent at every position. The guard positions are solid with Davis, Richardson and Fisher. At forward, Dunleavy, Murphy and Pietrus provide a solid three-man rotation. Adonal Foyle is a defensive-minded center. Rodney White, Nikoloz Tskitishvili and 19-year-old Andris Biedrins also provide depth up front. It's hard to look at this roster without expecting results in the year ahead. The Warriors could benefit from some additional rebounding and could use a center with a nose for the basket to complement Foyle's defense.

[10] LA Lakers . . . . . . .
    Point guards and post players will be on the menu when the Lakers place their order. Chucky Atkins appeared in all 82 games for Los Angeles, but isn't a prototype ‘1'. In the post, Chris Mihm delivered beyond the expectations of most, but Brian Grant and Vlade Divac were non-factors, so depth up front is crucial.

[11] Orlando . . . . . . . . .
    Francis can play either guard position; Nelson is ideally suited for a reserve role. Christie? It appears his best days are behind him, so there is a need for another guard in the rotation. Howard looks like a sure bet for a double-double for the next 10 years and Hill's return offers promise that he can contribute in the final year of his contract. Turkoglu provides insurance and depth. At center, both Tony Battie and Kelvin Cato are in the final year of their contracts. Though both performed capably, the up-tempo Magic certainly wouldn't pass up an opportunity to add an athletic post player.

[12] LA Clippers . . . . . . .
    The 12th overall pick is lower than Elgin Baylor and company are accustomed to selecting. They have some depth at every position, but a lot of what they do might depend on how confident they are in re-signing Simmons and guard Marko Jaric, their two most notable free agents. Via the draft or free agency, expect the Clippers to address perimeter shooting; they were last in three-pointers made and attempted a year ago. Another big man might also be coveted; Mikki Moore and Zeljko Rebraca played big minutes in reserve roles a year ago, and both are free agents.

[13] Charlotte . . . . . . . . .
    See number five above.

[14] Minnesota . . . . . . . .
    After forfeiting four first-round picks in the last five years because of the illegal Joe Smith contract, the Timberwolves will be participating this year. They own the 14th pick, and their needs correspond to the four positioned not manned by Garnett. Sprewell is a free agent. Cassell is in the final year of his deal and may be moved before he can throw another pity party. Wally Szczerbiak is the subject of annual trade rumors and center is Michael Olowokandi is…well…he's Michael Olowokandi, which is neither insult nor compliment.

[15] New Jersey . . . . . . .
    The Nets have locked up their apparent starting five (Kidd, Carter, Jefferson, Jason Collins, Krstic) for the next two seasons. That’s not to say they don’t have needs. Kidd was playing better than 40 minutes a night down the stretch, so some relief at the point would be welcome. New Jersey could also use another perimeter shooting and, most notably, another big body inside, where Collins is only adequate. The closest thing they have, Brian Scalabrine, is a free agent.

[16] Toronto . . . . . . . . . .
    See number seven above.

[17] Pacers . . . . . . . . . .
    They project to be one of the deepest teams in the league with starters Jamaal Tinsley, Artest, Jackson and O’Neal and Jeff Foster under contract, as well as reserves Anthony Johnson, Fred Jones, Harrison, Scot Pollard and Austin Croshere. They could be seeking three-point shooting. They were only 34 percent a year ago, and must replace the best perimeter shooter in NBA history. Depth at point guard, where Tinsley and Johnson both missed substantial time because of injury, may also be in the Pacers plans.

DRAFT PICKS
    [1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]
    [8]
    [9]
    [10]
    [11]
    [12]
    [13]
    [14]
    [15]
    [16]
    [17]

Default Re: NBA Draft Contest

[1] Bogut
    [2] Williams M
    [3] Green (traded to the Lakers)
    [4] Paul
    [5] Felton
    [6] Williams D
    [7] Granger
    [8] Frye
    [9] Villenuva
    [10] Webster (traded to Portland)
    [11] May ( way to high but owell)
    [12] Wright
    [13] Vasquez
    [14] Diogu
    [15] Warrick ( trade the pick to Bulls)
    [16] Korolev
    [17] Garcia

I'm In

Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!!
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [1] Bogut
    [2] Williams M
    [4] Paul
    [5] Felton
    [6] Williams D
    [7] Granger
    [8] Frye
    [9] Villenuva
    [10] Webster
    [12] Wright
    [13] Vasquez
    [14] Felton
    [16] Korolev
    [17] Garcia

I'm In
    If something comes up before the draft and you want to change something, you can edit your picks. Just as long as you do so before the deadline.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

(1) Andrew Bogut
    (2) Marvin Willaims
    (3) Deron Williams
    (4) Chris Paul
    (5) Martell Webster
    (6) Gerald Green
    (7) Channing Frye (think Displacedknick is going to be saved)
    (8) Andrew Bynum
    (9) Hakim Warrick
    (10) Raymond Felton
    (11) Danny Granger
    (12) Yaroslav Korolev
    (13) Jarrett Jack
    (14) Rashad McCants
    (15) Fran Vasquez
    (16) Charlie Villanueva
    (17) Ike Diogu (I wish it were Splitter but he's not in the draft)

I gotta implement possible trades now. I'm just guessing Charlotte trades 5 and 13 for 3, and Utah trades 6 and 27 for 4, or the other way
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen
    If something comes up before the draft and you want to change something, you can edit your picks. Just as long as you do so before the deadline.
    yeah i was just thinking that over lunch, i'm confident there Winners tho

Good to know that option is there non the less

[1] Andrew Bogut
    [2] Marvin Williams
    [3] Deron Williams
    [4] Chris Paul
    [5] Gerald Green
    [6] Martell Webster
    [7] Danny Granger
    [8] Channing Frye
    [9] Ike Diogu
    [10] Charlie Villanueva
    [11] Joey Graham
    [12] Antoine Wright
    [13] Raymond Felton
    [14] Francisco Garcia
    [15] Rashad McCants
    [16] Roko Leni-Ukic
    [17] Sean May
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

1.) Andrew Bogut
    2.) Marvin Williams
    3.) Chris Paul (Traded to New Orleans)
    4.) Deron Williams
    5.) Gerald Green (Traded to Portland)
    6.) Martell Webster
    7.) Danny Granger
    8.) Channing Frye
    9.) Charlie Villanueva
    10.) Raymond Felton
    11.) Joey Graham
    12.) Yaroslav Dorolev
    13.) Antoine Wright
    14.) Hakim Warrick
    15.) Fran Vazquez
    16.) Sean May
    17.) Francisco Garcia

You guys all have Felton going too high. He will not go top 5 or 6. Some mocks have him going as low as 13.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
    You guys all have Felton going too high. He will not go top 5 or 6. Some mocks have him going as low as 13.
    You might be right. I was reluctant to put him that high, but almost every team in the lottery could use a starting or solid backup PG, so it could happen. That's why I also have Jarrett Jack being picked before 17. Too much need out there, and good PGs are harder to come by than SFs or SGs.
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

It's because teams 4-6 all are looking at PG's and if Utah can't move up or down I think they'll take the best PG prospect there, and that's Felton.

I am going to make one change and that's to swap Webster and Granger.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

It looks like most of us are going to have the same players so the right position is going to be all important. I haven't put my list up yet because I'm still trying to decide if Toronto will pick a point guard ot take Channing Frye out from under the Knicks noses.

I think I would take Frye unless one of the point guards happen to fall. I would want to stay in the lottery until I had a viable center and point. Right now they have neither so I would take the big guy.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

DisplacedKnick better pray the Raptors take Frye. He's seriously going to jump off a bridge if they take him and Bracey Wright. I worry for his personal health.

DRAFT ORDER
    [1] Milwaukee, Bogut,Andrew
    [2] Atlanta, Williams,Marvin
    [3] Utah, Derron Williams
    [4] New Orleans, Chris Paul
    [5] Charlotte, Green,Gerald
    [6] Portland, Webster,Martell
    [7] Toronto, Frye,Channing
    [8] New York, Granger,Danny
    [9] Golden State, Graham,Joey
    [10] LA Lakers, Vasquez,Fran
    [11] Orlando, Villeneuva,Charlie
    [12] LA Clippers, Taft,Chris
    [13] Charlotte, Wright,Antoine
    [14] Minnesota, Korolev,Yaroslav
    [15] New Jersey, Felton,Raymond
    [16] Toronto, Bynum,Andrew
    [17] Pacers, Garcis,Francisco
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Quote Originally Posted by GO!!!!!
    [1] Bogut
    [2] Williams M
    [4] Paul
    [5] Felton
    [6] Williams D
    [7] Granger
    [8] Frye
    [9] Villenuva
    [10] Webster
    [12] Wright
    [13] Vasquez
    [14] Felton
    [16] Korolev
    [17] Garcia

I'm In
    You got felton twice. 5 & 14
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

aceace, no Hakim Warrick, no Sean May? wow.

MY UPDATED DRAFT PICKS

[1] Andrew Bogut
    Center and Point guard are the two hardest positions to fill, center being a bit harder. Point guard T.J. Ford, sidelined for more than a year with a bruised spinal cord, now has medical clearance to take part in full-contact basketball, hence Bogut.

[2] Marvin Williams
    Atlanta has promised both Bogut and Williams they will take whoever falls to them.

[3] Deron Williams
    I'm buying into Portland's reported trade with Utah. (Which means I'm basing my draft on this rumor) Portland has wanted to get rid of Patterson for years, now they are going to. The trade will be announced after both teams have picked, that's just in case Marvin Williams slips to third. If that happens the deal is off and Portland will pick Marvin Williams for themselves.

[4] Chris Paul
    New Orleans will take either Deron Williams or Paul, whoever falls to them. If for some reason they both fall they will pick Williams.

[5] Gerald Green
    Charlotte is set at the power positions so they need help on the wings and at point. They could take Raymond Felton or Gerald Green here. I think Green is the better pick at this spot, then they will take a point guard with their 13th pick. Felton won't fall that far but Jack or Roko-Leni Ukic should be there.

[6] Andrew Bynum
    Utah will be picking for Portland and it will be the high school center Bynum. Martell Webster is a possibility.

[7] Channing Frye
    Earlier there was a lot of talk about Toronto taking Danny Granger here. Lately there's been a lot of talk about Toronto doing a trade with New Orleans for former all star center Jamaal Magloire. If it happens it has to be for this pick so New Orleans can get another center in Channing Frye. Taking Frye will also hurt New York who wanted Frye but would have settled for Bynum. With Bynum having been picked already this puts a lot of pressure on Isiah to do a trade. Either way it makes sense for Toronto to pick Frye. Even if no trade happens they still have Frye. I think this is pretty much a no brainer, but Toronto's GM hasn't shown to much smarts up to now.

[8] Andray Blatche
    If the draft goes like this Isiah will pretty much have had the rug pulled out from under him. He wanted Frye or Bynum, or even Green. New York will either pick Granger and hope to send him to Toronto in a trade, or Isiah will pick the next rated center Andray Blatche. Joey Graham is also a possibility since Isiah likes athletic players. Hard telling what Isiah will do if the situation plays out this way.

[9] Fran Vazquez
    The Warriors could benefit from some additional rebounding and could use a center with a nose for the basket. They could take 7'3 Andriuskevicius Martynas, but I'm thinking they will go for a top rated power forward.

[10] Danny Granger
    The Lakers are in the rumors for the high school kids, but they need help up front or a point guard.

[11] Martell Webster
    It appears Doug Christie could be waived by the Magic, if so they will be in need of another guard to go with Frances and Nelson.

[12] Antoine Wright
    The Clippers were last in three-pointers made and attempted a year ago, here's a chance to remedy that. The Clippers also lose a lot of players to free agency. Two that they might have to replace are point guard Marko Jaric, and swing man Bobby Simmons. There are lots of rumors about Korolev going here, but it could be McCants or Wright.

[13] Jarrett Jack
    If the Bobcats have already taken a small forward or shooting guard they will try to address their point guard needs here. Either Jack or Roko-Leni Ukic

[14] Ike Diogu
    Minnesota has worked out Ike Diogu twice, so there has to be some interest there.

[15] Sean May
    May has been campaigning to go here, I think New Jersey will listen.

[16] Roko-Leni Ukic
    Toronto should already have a big, could be by trade or by their #7 pick. They need a point, Roko-Leni Ukic is the best one left.

[17] Joey Graham
    McCants, Garcia, Korolev, Andriuskevicus, Villanueva, Warrick, Taft, and Graham are still on the board. The Pacers will take the best player but will look for the best shooter. They have been rumors of the Pacers being interested in McCants, Garcia, and Villanueva, that leaves them out in my book. The best athlete at the combine was Graham, who can also shoot. I like him so I think I subconsciously arranged things this way.

DRAFT ORDER

[1] Milwaukee--Andrew Bogut
    [2] Atlanta--Chris Paul
    [3] Portland--Danny Granger
    [4] New Orleans--Channing Frye
    [5] Charlotte--Marvin Williams (Lakers)
    [6] Utah--Deron Williams
    [7] Toronto--Gerald Green
    [8] New York--Sean May
    [9] Golden State--Raymond Felton (Magic)
    [10] LA Lakers--Fran Vazquez (Bobcats)
    [11] Orlando--Antoine Wright (Warriors)
    [12] LA Clippers--Hakim Warrick
    [13] Charlotte--Joey Graham
    [14] Minnesota--Andrew Bynum
    [15] New Jersey--Charlie Villanueva
    [16] Toronto--Rashad McCants
    [17] Indiana--Yaroslav Korolev

I got bored.

[18] Boston--Roko-Leni Ukic
    [19] Memphis--Chris Taft
    [20] Denver--Martell Webster
    [21] Phoenix--Martynas Andriuskevicius
    [22] Denver--Jarret Jack
    [23] Sacramento--Wayne Simien
    [24] Houston--Ike Diogu
    [25] Seattle--Julius Hodge
    [26] Detroit--Johan Petro
    [27] Utah--Francisco Garcia
    [28] San Antonio--Ronny Turiaf
    [29] Miami--Luther Head
    [30] New York--Ryan Gomes

Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    DRAFT ORDER
    [b]
    [1] Milwaukee--Andrew Bogut
    [2] Atlanta--Chris Paul
    [3] Portland--Danny Granger
    [4] New Orleans--Channing Frye
    [5] Charlotte--Marvin Williams (Lakers)
    [6] Utah--Deron Williams
    [7] Toronto--Gerald Green
    [8] New York--Sean May
    [9] Golden State--Raymond Felton (Magic)
    [10] LA Lakers--Fran Vazquez (Bobcats)
    I really don't agree with your Bobcat-Laker trade, at least not the part here that I can read. I think if Marvin Williams drops to the Bobcats they will grab him for themselves, and be giddy about it!

Whats the other part of this trade? What are the Lakers giving up to get the #5 pick?

I really don't agree with your Bobcat-Laker trade, at least not the part here that I can read. I think if Marvin Williams drops to the Bobcats they will grab him for themselves, and be giddy about it!

Whats the other part of this trade? What are the Lakers giving up to get the #5 pick?
    Beats me, Will. I was just trying to mix some things up and be different, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    Beats me, Will. I was just trying to mix some things up and be different, that's all.
    [Laughing out loud]

I understand now. I thought you were onto the latest hot rumor!

Post that on RealGm or ESPN and Kupchak will be wondering where the rumor came from.

1. Andrew Bogut
    2. Marvin Williams
    3. Deron Williams
    4. Chris Paul
    5. Gerald Green
    6. Raymond Felton
    7. Channing Frye
    8. Andrew Bynum
    9. Danny Granger
    10 Martell Webster
    11. Joey Graham
    12. Antoine Wright
    13. Fran Vázquez
    14. Jarrett Jack
    15. Ike Diogu
    16. Yaroslav Korolev
    17. Sean May

1. Milwaukee - Andrew Bogut
    2. Atlanta- Marvin Williams
    3. Utah- Deron Williams
    4. New Orleans- Chris Paul
    5. Charlotte- Gerald Green
    6. Portland - Martell Webster
    7. Toronto- Danny Granger
    8. New York- Channing Frye
    9. Golden State- Charlie Villanueva
    10. LA Lakers- Raymond Felton
    11. Orlando- Antoine Wright
    12. LA Clippers- Fran Vasquez
    13. Charlotte- Sean May
    14. Minnesota- Joey Graham
    15. New Jersey- Hakim Warrick
    16. Toronto- Andrew Bynum
    17. Indiana- Francisco Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    You got felton twice. 5 & 14
    Cheers for that, fixed.. what a blunder, that something a Cavs Gm would do

MY DRAFT PICKS
    [1] Andrew Bogut
    Center and Point guard are the two hardest positions to fill, center being a bit harder. Milwaukee could have Ford back next year and thus wouldn't need a point, hence Bogut.

[2] Marvin Williams
    Atlanta will trade with someone who will then pick Williams. Chris Ford is saying New Orleans has offered pick #4, pick #33, and Maciej Lampe. This looks like the best offer because Atlanta can still get Paul or Deron Williams with pick 4. If they traded with Charlotte, both would probably be gone at #5. It will be a draft night trade because if Milwaukee would for some reason pass on Bogut, Atlanta would pick him.

[3] Deron Williams
    Portland will trade. Right now the reports are it's the Laker's who will take Gerald Green. I think it's a smoke screen to get Deron Williams.

[4] Chris Paul
    New Orleans will trade with Atlanta and pick M. Williams at #2. Atlanta will take who ever falls to them here, Paul or Deron Williams.

[5] Gerald Green
    Charlotte could take Raymond Felton here, but I think it will be Green.

[6] Raymond Felton
    Utah picks the consensus #3 point guard in the draft.

[7] Channing Frye
    There's been a lot of talk about Toronto taking Granger. I think they will take Frye and then trade him to New York. New York needs bigs so they will give Toronto something for him.

[8] Danny Granger
    New York will pick Granger and send him to Toronto.

[9] Fran Vazquez
    No reason other than he's the next good big.

[10] Martell Webster
    Portland is reportedly in love with Martell Webster.

[11] Antoine Wright

[12] Yaroslav Korolev

[13] Sean May
    He worked out twice for Charlotte.

[14] Jarrett Jack

[15] Rashad McCants

[16] Andrew Bynum

[17] Hakim Warrick
    Warrick is a senior. He's a small forward who has good size at 6'8 1/2.

Nice run down, better them some of the Pro Guys, I'm a little worried now, I really thought the Lakers -Portland trade might happen, but yeah conference rivals and all that and what you said might cause me some problems

Smoke Screen eh...

[1] Milwaukee - Andrew Bogut
    [2] Atlanta - Marvin Williams
    [3] Portland - Gerald Green
    [4] New Orleans - Chris Paul
    [5] Charlotte - Danny Granger
    [6] Utah - Deron Williams
    [7] Toronto - Raymond Felton
    [8] New York - Channing Frye
    [9] Golden State - Fran Vazquez
    [10] LA Lakers - Martell Webster
    [11] Orlando - Joey Graham
    [12] LA Clippers - Antoine Wright
    [13] Charlotte - Charlie Villanueva
    [14] Minnesota - Hakim Warrick
    [15] New Jersey - Sean May
    [16] Toronto - Andrew Bynum
    [17] Pacers - Rashad McCants

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I feel that if Gerald Green drops low enough, the Pacers will swoop him up in a trade. bird is so adament that he'd pick him if he fell that far, but that's considered a joke.

I think people are having him fall too low at times; he won't get past the Raptors at 7 I guarantee it. The 4 top PG's will be most interesting as I think palyers will be reached higher than necissary.

The teams that need a PG in the top 10 are: Atlanta, New Orleans, Charlotte, Utah, Lakers. Well Atlanta's going to take Willaims so that leaves 4.