Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Best thing about the pistons not winning the title

Default Re: The Best thing about the pistons not winning the title

No racism here. I'm black thank you. And just because I think that detroit is a terrible city doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong. I'm only pointing out what's going on. Be proud of your city, I certaintly wouldn't but that's on you.
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

sc

By using "filth of the world" to describe Detroit not only talks about the city but her citizens as well.

You do not have to look for racism is it all around you. I am here to talk basketball and that is all, but sometimes other things happen and need to be called upon. This however was on of those times.

Remember that blacks were/are referred to by many as "filthy animals", now do you see the connection.

I apologize if I misunderstood your post, but I hope you can see my point and from where I was coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by sc
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By using "filth of the world" to describe Detroit not only talks about the city but her citizens as well.

You do not have to look for racism is it all around you. I am here to talk basketball and that is all, but sometimes other things happen and need to be called upon. This however was on of those times.

Remember that blacks were/are referred to by many as "filthy animals", now do you see the connection.

I apologize if I misunderstood your post, but I hope you can see my point and from where I was coming from.
    I don't normally comment on these type of statements but...

Dude, you have some issues.

No, I can not see where you're coming from. You're grasping at straws that are not there.

sc

That is becuase as with many young people who are unaware of the past struggles and the current struggles would not see the connection.

I am done talking about becuase this is not a political discussion board, but just remember that racism and white priviliedge still exist and is prevelent in soceity today.

what the hell are you talking about? there are civil black folkes as well as rowdy ones. Same with white. This shouldn't even be a discussion. I just said the majority of detroit are a bunch of lowlifes. Or atleast the 19 plus thousand that chucked crap at our players. If you were one of our players, you would understand.
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

PacerSoul

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Aren't we high and mighty?

I'm very proud of my home, thanks.

BTW, you just officially reached troll tsatus.
    Who are you to say who reached troll status on a Pacer forum? You have a lot of nerve on here being a Pistons fan.

PacerSoul

Why EW? Becuase people of African descent disgust you. Why is Detroit filth becuase it is a majority black city and you have problem with blacks. I get it only priviledged white people from Indiana can be champs not the filthy ******s from Detroit. I feel sorry for everyone around you that has to put up with your racist attitude.

Sorry to go off topic but people like this anger me. No excuse for that kind of behavior.

WOW unbelievable, you are the one who used racist terms on this forum. Absolutely sick and disgusting.

Just for the record, Detroit is not filled with blacks, it is filled with a lot of "white trash" which commit a lot of the crimes. It has nothing to do with not liking black people. It is not liking the city because of their lacking of civil behavior in not just basketball, but the Pistons fans have clearly shown their class all season long and it wasn't just toward the Pacers, Iverson got hit wit a quarter in the playoffs this season.

PacerSoul

Who referred to blacks as filthy animals? I have seen Piston fans called filthy animals and often I have agreed but in no way was it directed toward their black fans. That's ridiculous. You are just trying to say something controversial to take away from the merits of what the young lad was saying.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Let's just relax a little, people. k'ay? .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

I'm going to do everyone a favor and just close this.