Thread: Does anyone still have the Boom Baby Song for download

Default Does anyone still have the Boom Baby Song for download

Someone on here had that song (Duke Tomato) with another download for the highlights from that season "Reggie Miller has hit 5 three-pointers in one quarter, that's an NBA record...".

If someone who reads this has that, can you put a link to it or pm me. I'd love to have it at work. Thanks in advance for any help.

-Big Mac
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Default Re: Does anyone still have the Boom Baby Song for download

Someone on here had that song (Duke Tomato) with another download for the highlights from that season "Reggie Miller has hit 5 three-pointers in one quarter, that's an NBA record...".

If someone who reads this has that, can you put a link to it or pm me. I'd love to have it at work. Thanks in advance for any help.

-Big Mac
    That someone was me. I'll put it back up tonight for you.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

You are the Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

U D Man. Thank you very much for putting this up again. It still get's me pumped up hearing it even though its different players. I wonder if Duke would remake it with the names of the new players?
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"

They're=they are