[RANT]

At the risk of sounding hypocritical (since I'm starting a new thread about it)...

...and speaking as probably one of the top two or three pro-Ron people on this forum...

We need a Ron Forum, like the Shout Box or something. If I have to keep seeing the

EXACT.

SAME.

ARGUMENTS.

OVER.

AND OVER.

AGAIN.

I am going to

I understand that Foretaz and some newer posters want to keep discussing this stuff, and others will continue to take the bait. Hey, every ONCE IN A WHILE I don't mind reading or chiming in.

And it's not that I don't want to talk about/read about Ron, but there's just nothing new to say on the subject, and probably won't be for most of the summer.

This is getting to be too much. Can we PLEASE have a seperate place for this stuff so I don't pull my hair out from reading the same polarized arguments over and over and over and over and over....

Also, maybe somebody could put a thread or page together with all the reported and rumored 'problems' with Ron in his career, with links, for everyone to see, so we can quit arguing about what did and didn't happen on such-and-such a day... etc.

Just a suggestion but lately this same ol' crap is really getting hard to read and/or ignore.

[RANT]

Edit: I suppose this belongs in the Shout Box, lol.