View Poll Results: Do you hate Ron Artest?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes I hate him.

    3 3.19%
  • I only take issue with is actions.

    33 35.11%
  • I don't mind him, and think he should remain a Pacer.

    11 11.70%
  • Hell no I love him.

    47 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Do you hate Ron Artest?

  1. #26
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care for Ron the Indiana Pacer, and I don't want him on the team.

    I have no reason to hate Ron the person though.
    makes sense to me....im curious....do u have any reason to like Ron the person?

  2. #27
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    makes sense to me....im curious....do u have any reason to like Ron the person?
    Not really. I can't say I've ever met Ron the person.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  3. #28
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really. I can't say I've ever met Ron the person.
    so then ur favorite nba player is shaq or nash this year? because its based strictly on performance as a player since im assuming u probably dont know any nba players personally?

  4. #29
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so then ur favorite nba player is shaq or nash this year? because its based strictly on performance as a player since im assuming u probably dont know any nba players personally?
    Put a sock in it, you're blabbering now.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  5. #30
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Put a sock in it, you're blabbering now.
    now what kinda response is that....have i ever suggested to u to put a sock into it, just because ive thought ur thoughts and ideas are ridiculous??? no....

    cmon my young padawan....

    whose ur favorite player, and why?

  6. #31
    Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    52,637

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    I'm tired of threads being hijacked. If you want to ask that, don't do it here please.

  7. #32
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Put a sock in it, you're blabbering now.



    Great response, Soup. He clearly was baiting you and you didn't fall for it. I was going to interject when I first saw what he wrote, but this is priceless.

  8. #33
    Banned PacerMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,132

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    The guys a complete moron and detrimental to this team. I hope they trade him yesterday.
    But why would I hate him?

  9. #34
    13/31 Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    49,102

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerMan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guys a complete moron and detrimental to this team. I hope they trade him yesterday.
    But why would I hate him?
    So...

    You're saying you like him?
    Skip Bayless:

    "Derek Fisher will prove to be a much better NBA head coach than Steve Kerr."

    "The Houston Texans will forever regret it if they do not take Johnny Manziel with the No. 1 overall pick. He will haunt them."

    "You bet I'd take Tebow late in games over ARodg."

    "Manti Te'o: the next Ray Lewis."

  10. #35
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    31,148

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    I love Ron Artest. Forum wouldn't be the same without him....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #36
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New Orleans
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,225

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love Ron Artest. Forum wouldn't be the same without him....
    Let's see how much you love him next year

  12. #37
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Jesus loves Ron Artest...in a totally non-homosexual way.

  13. #38
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus loves Ron Artest...in a totally non-homosexual way.
    If you say so. Otherwise you'd burn in HELL!

  14. #39
    Member Ultimate Frisbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    love wins!!

  15. #40
    Person
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    52,637

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    I still want the 3 haters to fess up. I'd bet none of them are the ones labeled as such on here.

  16. #41
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Do you hate Ron Artest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still want the 3 haters to fess up. I'd bet none of them are the ones labeled as such on here.
    i confess...it was me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •