Thread: Reggie's Fast Break D is OUTSTANDING!!!

Default Reggie's Fast Break D is OUTSTANDING!!!

This is something that I have noticed this season.

Although Reggie is not known as being a good defender, his fast break D is terrific.

Reggie is always breaking up the pass on the fast break. He gets infront of the man with the ball and forces him to make a pass. Using his veteran knowledge, reggie then anticipates this pass and breaks it up.

When I see reggie back on a 2-1 fast break I know Reg is going to break it up.

Default Re: Reggie's Fast Break D is OUTSTANDING!!!

Excellent point. I think Reggie has gotten good at guessing who the pass is going to and then Reggie gambles and he has broken up sveral fastbreaks this season

OT a bit, but Reggie's also become EXCELLENT at feeding the post, especially to Jermaine... watching him and J.O. play inside-out can be very fun to watch...

It has been very fun to see Reggie do all of the little stuff this year...he has gotten better at every other aspect of the game, since he doesn't shoot as much as he used to. His passing is up, being in the top 5 of assist to turnover ratio, and he is still shooting a very high percentage, taking better looking shots than before.

All around, he is playing fantastic.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

If Reggie fed the post this well in his prime, we'd have won a championship.

There was a reason that Mark Jackson always fed the post, while Reggie stayed on the weak side. Reggie was not a good post passer.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I've noticed that at least once a game, he bounce passes to Jeff Foster for a dunk. I love that play!