Thread: your coach is AWESOME very classy guy

KING JAMES

Default your coach is AWESOME very classy guy

he's currently on our afternoon sports radio show 850 WKNR

nothing but positive things being said about the cavs and mike brown.. he's talking about what he believes the cavs will do in the off season
    michel redd, ray allen, joe johnson, antonio daniels ect.... he knows as much about our team as our guys do..

very classy individual... you guys are lucky..

Default Re: your coach is AWESOME very classy guy

I agree!
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

What ?

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Ehmmm... no, I think YOU GUYS are lucky now, I'd rather kept Brown here . On the other hand Brown was deserving to get a coach job somewhere in the league.

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ehmmm... no, I think YOU GUYS are lucky now
    That's what I was going to say.

Our division is just going to be stacked. The Pistons aren't going anywhere for a few years. We are looking to get Ron Artest back and make a run at a championship. The Bulls are very good and only will get better as their team matures and they get Curry back. Meanwhile, the Cavs have the best young player in the game and can only improve from their second half collapse and hiring Mike Brown is an excellent start to that. Those 4 teams had winning records this year and that's with each of those teams having significant injuries, suspensions, or other problems.

Poor Milwaukee. If I'm them I trade down with the #1 pick and take Gerald Green and hopefully get a future 1st rounder (like 2 or 3 years down the road). Then I try to trade Redd for a future 1st rounder. Basically, every move I make is to start building my team to be competitive around 2009 when maybe a couple of the other division teams start to slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie4Three
    Our division is just going to be stacked. The Pistons aren't going anywhere for a few years. We are looking to get Ron Artest back and make a run at a championship. The Bulls are very good and only will get better as their team matures and they get Curry back. Meanwhile, the Cavs have the best young player in the game and can only improve from their second half collapse and hiring Mike Brown is an excellent start to that. Those 4 teams had winning records this year and that's with each of those teams having significant injuries, suspensions, or other problems.

Poor Milwaukee. If I'm them I trade down with the #1 pick and take Gerald Green and hopefully get a future 1st rounder (like 2 or 3 years down the road). Then I try to trade Redd for a future 1st rounder. Basically, every move I make is to start building my team to be competitive around 2009 when maybe a couple of the other division teams start to slip.
    Add TJ to the Bucks and they're not a bad team. With Bogut on the team, by 2006-07 they're challenging for the playoffs too. I don't think they have to do anything more than that. The 36 could get them a solid player. Not sure what's happening with Redd yet - if they can't keep him they'll get back something pretty good and Mason will be freed up.

They're not in such bad shape.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    Add TJ to the Bucks and they're not a bad team. With Bogut on the team, by 2006-07 they're challenging for the playoffs too. I don't think they have to do anything more than that. The 36 could get them a solid player. Not sure what's happening with Redd yet - if they can't keep him they'll get back something pretty good and Mason will be freed up.

They're not in such bad shape.
    I don't know. Even if I look at them optimistically, I don't see them surpassing any of the other teams in the division in the next couple of years.