Thread: One favorable PG trade based on tonight's rumor of Indiana/Cleveland/Denver Paul George deal

Default One favorable PG trade based on tonight's rumor of Indiana/Cleveland/Denver Paul George deal

Who says no, if it comes out this way?

Indiana trades Paul George to Cleveland

Cleveland trades Kevin Love to Denver, Tristan Thompson to Indiana

Denver trades Gary Harris, Emmanual Mudiay to Indiana, Kenneth Faried and cash to Cleveland

This is just one of many potential combinations, but I like this one for Indiana. Harris and Mudiay are very young, but positions of need for Indiana, and we need to gamble on young cheap players. Thompson is a great fit next to Myles at least on paper.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderbird1245 For This Useful Post:

pta

Sports Logo

Default Re: One favorable PG trade based on tonight's rumor of Indiana/Cleveland/Denver Paul George deal

I'd ask WTF are the Pacers doing? Stop re-tooling. Rebuild dammit! Picks.
    First time in a long time, I've been happy with the team that was constructed, and now they struggle. I blame the coach.

Default Re: One favorable PG trade based on tonight's rumor of Indiana/Cleveland/Denver Paul George deal

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd ask WTF are the Pacers doing? Stop re-tooling. Rebuild dammit! Picks.
    Harris is 22, Mudiay is 21. Just sayin'. Both are on rookie contracts, both were lottery picks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderbird1245 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird1245 View Post
    Who says no, if it comes out this way?

Indiana trades Paul George to Cleveland

Cleveland trades Kevin Love to Denver, Tristan Thompson to Indiana

Denver trades Gary Harris, Emmanual Mudiay to Indiana, Kenneth Faried and cash to Cleveland

This is just one of many potential combinations, but I like this one for Indiana. Harris and Mudiay are very young, but positions of need for Indiana, and we need to gamble on young cheap players. Thompson is a great fit next to Myles at least on paper.
    Cleveland would be dancing in the streets. They get PG, Faried and cash? I don't want to help LeBron at all and think they would be getting the best deal here.

Why would Denver do that? Not really sure Love is worth Harris, Faried, and Mudiay to them but maybe I'm wrong.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird1245 View Post
    Harris is 22, Mudiay is 21. Just sayin'. Both are on rookie contracts, both were lottery picks.
    Mudiay...pass. I like Harris though. Still want picks.
    First time in a long time, I've been happy with the team that was constructed, and now they struggle. I blame the coach.