Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pistons Suck!

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Pistons Suck!

Lock or delete this thread please. Ridiculous items such as this one opens this forum up to many trolls and it give the forum a bad name.

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by shags
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would they want to do that? The Spurs have no players who completely and utterly insane, so fan intervention won't be a problem. The Spurs players will remain calm and collected in the face of all adversity.

i was thinking of the safety of the players....as well as the city....the looney fans of detroit will soon be wanting to take out their frustration much like their hero ben wallace...and it wont be a pretty sight...we are slowly watching the emotional breakdown of the pistons...technicals are more and more common...theyre losing...the excuses will come flying-soon followed by the beer, popcorn and coins as well, im sure...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen
    KSTAT won't waste his time with this thread, just as most of us wouldn't if a Pistons fan came on here and posted the same thing about the Pacers.

Exactly. This kind of low-class thread is beneath my dignity, and doesn't deserve a serious response.

Besidesm Shade, VA and Efx have already done a good enough job of summing things up.

I couldn't possibly be PROUDER of my team. Nothing in this series can or will change that. I have nothing but respect for this group, and what they've been able to achieve.

I respect SA, because they are playing at a level no team on earth can match. I don't blame my guys, at least not yet. They're simply getting outplayed by a VERY good team.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Dignity and Pistons fan do not go together.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by foretaz

i was thinking of the safety of the players....as well as the city....the looney fans of detroit will soon be wanting to take out their frustration much like their hero ben wallace...and it wont be a pretty sight...we are slowly watching the emotional breakdown of the pistons...technicals are more and more common...theyre losing...the excuses will come flying-soon followed by the beer, popcorn and coins as well, im sure...
    Never mind. I'll edit out my own comment.

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by shags
    As long as Tim Duncan or Manu Ginobili don't lie on the scorer's table, I think everything will be fine.
    hmmm....correct me if im wrong...but allen iverson was doing neither when he got beaned with a coin, no? denial...its a sad thing....if i recall correctly there were about 20 other members of the pacers as well that nite that didnt sit on the scorers table....remind me again, how did that turn out....maybe we should just defer that answer to the pacers team dry cleaner...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    if i recall correctly there were about 20 other members of the pacers as well that nite that didnt sit on the scorers table....remind me again, how did that turn out....maybe we should just defer that answer to the pacers team dry cleaner...
    Or Ron Artest's, Stephen Jackson's, and Jermaine O'Neal's pocketbook.

kstat sympathizers

This has nothing to do with being a symphatizer.

I could actually care less about either team in the finals as they are not the Pacers.
    But what I don't like is blatant trolling some of which is very appearent in this thread.
    In non-constructive and mostly just untrue.

If I wanted to read a board with a bad signal-to-noise ration I'd read the indystarboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    Try working at my job sometime. That's not even the stupidest comment I've heard in the last 24 hours.
    True story. Last night the wife and I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Great movie.

As we're trying to leave the theatre afterwards, we're standing in front of this older couple that had evidently started to go deaf.

The lady says to the man: "NO, NO. IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE MARRIED."
    And the man responds "BUT THEN WHAT WAS ALL THAT SHOOTING ABOUT?"

It doesn't look as funny in print. Maybe you just had to be there.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

woman without a team

The Pistons do not suck. They just can't win unless I'm watching the game. I turned the game on once last night. The Spurs lead went immediately from 14 points down to 8. I turned the TV off as fast as I could and went to bed.

I'd really like to be able to watch the game so I can enjoy the Spurs do this to the Pistons--, but I'm not taking any chances.

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    The Pistons do not suck. They just can't win unless I'm watching the game. I turned the game on once last night. The Spurs lead went immediately from 14 points down to 8. I turned the TV off as fast as I could and went to bed.
    I turned the game on when it had fallen down to 8, and watched them win by 21.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    I turned the game on when it had fallen down to 8, and watched them win by 21.
    I'm happy for you. I thought you weren't going to watch.