Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 64

Thread: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

  1. #1
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    i understand ur the resident expert with this sort of thing...if im wrong i apologize....if anyone else is able, feel free

    i would be amused to see austin croshere with steve nash hair....or with any of a number of different heads of hair....are u up to the task?

  2. #2
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    i would be amused to see austin croshere with steve nash hair....or with any of a number of different heads of hair.
    Must be a slow day at work for foretaz.

  3. #3
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,185
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    What would be more amusing is seeing Austin in another uniform, no offense to him, just his contract.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  4. #4
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,763

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i understand ur the resident expert with this sort of thing...if im wrong i apologize....if anyone else is able, feel free

    i would be amused to see austin croshere with steve nash hair....or with any of a number of different heads of hair....are u up to the task?
    He's not just the resident expert. He is THE expert.

    But watch what you say around him, it has a nasty habbit of showing up on the internet somewhere down the line


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  5. #5
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanInAZ
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would be more amusing is seeing Austin in another uniform, no offense to him, just his contract.

  6. #6
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    MR is the expert allright! Maybe an idea to make something of a gallery around here with some of his Pacers-related photoshopping masterpieces?

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  7. #7
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MR is the expert allright! Maybe an idea to make something of a gallery around here with some of his Pacers-related photoshopping masterpieces?

    Regards,

    Mourning

    something like that would be way kewel....ive only had barely a taste of his handiwork...but am lead to believe hes done manymany things that would be great to see....though i wouldnt know where to go to see them...i guess i could try and read every thread ever written....and while i do try to read some things from the past, i dont hold out much hope for coming across much of his work that way..

  8. #8
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    I made a thread for posting Pacers images and Photoshopped stuff, but I don't think MR ever posted in it (he might have, I haven't viewed it in awhile):

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8200

  9. #9
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Here's a bunch of stuff....

    http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/

    I'll have to get around to Austin's hair later......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  10. #10
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a bunch of stuff....

    http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/

    I'll have to get around to Austin's hair later......
    After looking through there, I can't help notice the ones of me are from at least 3 seperate photographs. Just when did you get all of those of me?

  11. #11
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    I loved the "Unclebuck wearing I love Artes-glasses" aswell as the JonBender "breakout", Reggie and RIP "Mini Me", the "we ride together"-oldtimer, "Bender, Billups and Wagner" in weigthlifters bodies, etc, etc.

    Was great seeying a lot of those pictures again, had forgotten quite a few. Good laughs! .
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  12. #12
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And a ever scarier thougt, MR has pictures of me............

    Great pics MR, I really liked the UB sunglasses one..............




    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  13. #13
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After looking through there, I can't help notice the ones of me are from at least 3 seperate photographs. Just when did you get all of those of me?
    He has his ways.....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  14. #14
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Great pics!

    Fantastic work MagicRat!!

  15. #15
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    very entertaining.....and i anxiously await the croshere pics

  16. #16
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,479

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Great stuff Rat.

  17. #17
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    I don't know about these, but oh well....You get what you pay for........




    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  18. #18
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,763

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Personnaly I like the beard.

    Picture two make him look like Yahoo Serious.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  19. #19
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    I like the last one best!

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  20. #20
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like the last one best!

    Regards,

    Mourning
    How could you not like Charlie Hustle?........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  21. #21
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    You never answered my question.....

  22. #22
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You never answered my question.....
    I think I took 3 group photos at the party, plus a few candids.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  23. #23
    foretaz
    Guest

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    rat..ur amazing....way too funny...many thx....i always appreciate a good laugh....

  24. #24
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    The one with Steve Nash's hair makes me want to . I'd rather Austin was completely bald than have that greasy on his head.

    For those of you who are thinking I've been too negative lately I don't mind the second one. I'm sure JO would offer his hair stylist to braid it for him. I like the 3rd one the best.

  25. #25
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,051

    Default Re: Magic Rat-Austin Croshere

    Cro looks good in a beard. He looks like a dork in that last picture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •